So nothing happened to this nigger huh?

a black man just punches your white wives in the face infront of you, and nothing happens?
They can just walk away?
In my country we would stone him to death

Attached: 56AD5F4F-7FBE-4FAA-A48F-003A29059E32.jpg (1125x1402, 356.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1453388036545339392?s=20&t=2pLNxFbXB2mku2nqD_UyTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its nyc
i lived there for a few years. the people there arent even human. it would be a mercy to nuke the city

Marrying a 5 year old is also normal in your country.

>Sign in to confirm your age
This video may be inappropriate for some users.

here

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1453388036545339392?s=20&t=2pLNxFbXB2mku2nqD_UyTQ

>white

She is a kike, not white.

>wife

She is not his wife. She is just a stranger he happened to be standing next to.

>Why didn't he help her

Niggers are a serious and ever present danger in America. Most people know to not get involved or avoid the situation. Not only is the nigger male very dangerous but he could even pull out a gun or a knife and stab you in a second. Niggers are also usually in shape and highly experienced with violence. If you work in a cubicle and haven't been in a fight since grammar school, you will be knocked out, robbed and humiliated within moments.

If you defend yourself successfully, YOU will be seen as the bad guy in the media and online. Your entire life is destroyed.

If you are successful, other blacks in the area will immediately attack you. It will be five on one.

You are placing a lot on the line for someone who will likely not even reciprocate. That Jew bitch will not even say thank you.

Save your country. Do not follow the example of America. My country used to be great even twenty or thirty years ago. That is all gone now and we are going down quickly. The entire country has become a ghetto.

She took that punch like a champ, niggers are weak

>In my country we would stone him to death
Your country ? Which one of the 3rd world part is that ?
The one where you can marry your cousin or fuck your sister ?

Attached: arabs inbreed.jpg (621x615, 154.01K)

When was the last time your country stoned a nigger?

do you know how many men you whore mother slept with? or do you know who your biological father is? no, I wasn't talking about the house dog, I mean the real biological father. find it, it's your homework.

picrel

Attached: v4Q3MFL.jpg (400x483, 30.84K)

>Niggers are also usually in shape
this is one of the most laughable kike memes there is, most niggers are either pathetically scrawny/frail or they're morbidly obese and there's little in between. they are some of the most awkward people in the world when it comes to dexterity because their nigger minds simply cannot compute fluid movement. any fight between a white man and a nigger that isn't in nigger territory (since he will inevitably bring a pack of his nigger friends to help him) almost always ends with the shitskin getting his ass beaten, and this is how it should be. niggers should be AFRAID to exist.

but your dad lets your mom suck nigger dick on weekends too, doesn't he?

Attached: C1uTKNy.jpg (597x837, 157.37K)

eat shit and kill yourself you retarded election tourist faggot

>That Jew bitch will not even say thank you.
In 100% of cases when I've seen a man try to defend a woman against an assailant, the woman has immediately turned on her defender, often times violently. Why? I don't fucking know. Wounded pride? Confusion? Stupidity? Who knows.

American are cowards who kneel for their nigger gods

Attached: 1644227992213.webm (576x1024, 2.58M)

The man is obviously a pussy, as soon as the monkey laid a finger on his wife he should’ve started seeing red, his instincts should’ve taken over his body and he should’ve destroyed the ape. That being said, had he done that, the other niggers on the train would probably kill him. Niggers don’t play fair, they attack in groups, and they don’t stop once you’re down. They will continue to stomp on your head after you’re unconscious. He analyzed the situation, and realized it wasn’t worth dying over. Still a pussy though.

Attached: 0D9B32A9-961B-47B0-8734-F249D175FE8A.jpg (400x400, 26.75K)

did you type that with nigger dick in your mouth? niggers aren't violent, tough, brave, etc, they're simply too goddamn stupid to process possible consequences. anyone can get into a fight to the death over a packet of mustard, but it's fucking stupid and not worth it. society's job is to snuff that shit out, if everyone fights over stupid shit then nobody is left to fight over worthwhile shit

True. Just kill all Jew Yorkers

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1644228150245.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

This, niggers are to be avoided entirely. Live in a rural white town, avoid going into cities, never use public transportation, always drive never walk, avoid going into places where they may be like groceries stores (use grocery pick up or delivery), and definitely avoid bars and night clubs. All it takes is one nigger with a problem to fuck your life up, be it from him hurting you or your defending yourself and getting assraped by the justice system. This shit is not a game anymore