Something big is happening

can you feel it Any Forums?

Attached: 193826927365.png (1644x900, 137.13K)

i farded and shidded

Canada is a dystopian nightmare in 2022

Attached: 1616342992906.jpg (690x634, 77.93K)

>calumnious
what a pseud

Attached: twatter.webm (268x480, 2.9M)

lol thats a good one

Attached: Lolll.jpg (500x500, 58.58K)

Heh its funny reading angry tweets by JP in his voice. I know most of Any Forums doesn't like him, but I respect the dude. Fuck faggot Butts fuck faggot Trudeau and fuck faggot Robert Downey Jr.

at this rate I might actually get to watch politicians hang in my lifetime

Attached: 1643583164014.jpg (1058x705, 117.21K)

The New Right is functionally more educated than any leftist now. We actually READ

Not defending him but curious to what RDJ did, besides working for hollyjew

So what was the original G butts tweet then?

I like everything about Peterson except his sidestepping refusal to answer the JQ and his idealistic notions about it being dangerous for whites to stick together. The one thing I really like about Peterson is that he thinks and rethinks his views. He argues is good faith and seeks the truth. I have no doubt he'll come around eventually.

>Gerald Butts
Lmao his name is butts! What a stupid faggot! Imagine being named butts, you literally couldn't open your mouth ever cause as soon as you say anything people would just respond by laughing at your name!

>come around eventually
More likely he'll end up, at best, as one of those faggots who insists that, "Yes Jews are bad people who have done bad things but there are some good ones."

I just don't like RDJ.

kek thats pretty based
im really enjoying this mad max arch that canada is doing
old characters are getting a lot better. plus we still have the return of trudeau and whatever he does when he comes back

Attached: 1643503432821.jpg (1200x600, 122.85K)

Who is gerald butts? Context?

I dont care what you say. I watched a lot of Petersons content. I dont have to agree with him on every-little-fucking-thing to appreciate the man.
I think he kicks ass!

I will literally pay someone to write me a script that filters these shitty 1 post and trash screencap threads.

Apparently a "Principal Secretary" to Trudeau from 2015 to 2019. A step down from Chief of Staff.

You look at Martin Luther. He started in defense of the Jews against the Catholic Church. Ends up his last book is titled "On the Jews and their Lies".
Everyone comes around in time. JP sidestepping is something you do when you can't come up with a rebuttal or say something nice. He already knows, we are just counting the hours until he's pubic about it.

fpbp

So not anymore? A literally who, checks out

i got the same feeling

Attached: 1642245165002.webm (576x1024, 671.89K)

He sounds like a slightly upset tweaker that just started feeling the first tingles of withdrawal after the latest dose.

Trudeau's personal glow handler. He's John Podesta's contact in wikileaks.

He's Podesta's local glowie.

Thanks for that webm, I haven't laughed like that all week.

He was the brains behind Justin Trudeau for years, including being his chief of staff until he got canned in a scandal. Now he’s your garden variety globalist working in New York for a lobbying firm. Essentially a left wing Lynton Crosby.

>gayden faggotson screenshot

Attached: 92f.png (1266x688, 319.6K)

He works for Eurasia group (whatever that is) and they are saying you're apparently OK with freezing in the dark if globohomo stages a false drag attack on Russia.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220207-002343_Twitter.jpg (1031x610, 205.08K)

>is ready to settle down

My organs

imagine if jbp got assa55inat3d
kino stuff
Unfortunately no one would do anything about it but imagine it from a storyline pov

>butts

Hehehe...

GAS. STOP. Inevitable I'd say.

Attached: hehehehehe_hehe.jpg (491x625, 44.85K)

Would be those who herald him as the swcond coming if he dies for our sins and to clean our rooms.