Anti-vaxxers:

Anti-vaxxers:
>i have an immune system that detoxes my body
also anti-vaxxers:
>I'm now going to re-ingest the toxins that my immune system has expelled, because I'm smart

Attached: 7aklj1c637g81.jpg (749x773, 76.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy
healthline.com/health/drinking-urine#safety
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You: retard
Your shitpost: retarded

>intentionally shit job at covering up names

Anti vaxxer here. You actually believing that story explains why you believed "free, safe, and, effective.

I drink my pee all the time. You're totally fucking insane and ignorant. Pee drinking is the most based secret practice no one knows about. Elites do it and they don't want you to know. Fucking retard.

Only the KIKES want you to believe that not drinking your pee is "normal". OK? KIKES all drink their pee, but they do it in secret. It's the secret to their success. Everyone who drinks their pee gets magical powers

yes all antivaxxers drink piss

antivax is a fetish

Kikepedia is obviously KIKED, but urine therapy is not a joke or a fetish. It is a real medical practice and it is the secret to good health and supernatural powers
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy
KIKES SUPPRESS THIS

If everyone drank their pee we would already be living in an ethnostate. None of you have any idea. There is no amount of selling I can do or sense I can talk to break through the brainwashing conditioning, but drinking your pee is unironically based and I highly, HIGHLY recommend it

Just stop. You gave up everything for the flu.

Attached: oops-its-the-flu.png (1062x733, 538.34K)

at least learn why people drink urine for health benefits before making a thread about it

OP has never drunk his own piss before and never can now because YWNBARW

Piss isn't toxic unless you're drinking the first one of the day.

>wait until he realizes that eating your own shit gives you natural immunity

I dont want to drink piss bros

It's really not bad. I first tried it in 2016 or 2017

Here's some "mainstream" info on the safety, IDK, I never had any problem. Obviously don't drink too much of it.

>Here's some "mainstream" info on the safety, IDK, I never had any problem. Obviously don't drink too much of it.
Oooops forgot link:
>healthline.com/health/drinking-urine#safety

Also I don't know anything about it curing COVID specifically. I just do it as a regular dietary supplement.

Sorry, meant to tag you here

your medications, sir

Attached: 5vrbhx.jpg (622x401, 51.23K)

>memeflag
>literally who
>stupid urine meme
KYS

Attached: 91292C06-1AA5-4296-9C89-406B5D07443A.jpg (1498x1119, 321.84K)

I'll turn your sexy little ass into my fetish. Bend over, vaxxie, Big Hog's coming to YOUR butt cavern tonight

Yes, I’m sure you just picked that anti-vaxxer specifically at random.

Attached: 80851911-EFE9-4C96-AB7D-45E12AFCB01C.jpg (429x465, 77.83K)

Machida was a great mma fighter and an outspoken piss enjoyer.

Piss drinkers are my favorite group of schizo naturopaths, it's clearly some kind of mental disorder but they just quaff it down anyway.