What is making us retarded?

through out the last decade people have really become retarded and passive what is really going is it really the fluoride? It can’t be just that is the emf cell towers? Slowly cooking us or is it really chemtrails and the food or even demons/David Icke type stuff?

We literally went from horse poop covered streets to supersonic concordes is decades to arguing wether men can be pregnant and accepting obvious psyops

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8RSy1QkAPSc

youtu.be/RXDX92mrGxU

Attached: 1640648620_364_Dont-Look-Up-What-is-a-bronteroc-and-how-did.png.jpg (620x262, 14.43K)

>people have really become retarded and passive
Don't be so down on yourself OP I'm sure you have your moments where you're not retarded.

Lack of heavy metals. It's the LACK OF lead that makes people retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_20211031-181811_Firefox.jpg (720x1135, 104.43K)

Good times come with high lead consumption.

High lead bone level is strongly associated wi th social status, both in the west and in China.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-172840_Drive.jpg (641x987, 264.71K)

>through out the last decade people have really become retarded and passive what is really going is it really the fluoride?
The flouride makes them suggestible
Makes one wonder why they don't have fluoride in the water in (((Boca Raton)))
As for the real reason people have gone insane
Towards the end of occupy the elites got scared
Occupy was very quickly captured by soros and turned into stupidity with nlp techniques (they called it the "people's microphone")
Parts of occupy did point out that finance capital needs reining in and correctly identified it as the keystone of power
What scared the elites was this was going on roughly at the same time as the tea party
Yes that was hijacked as well (by the former left wing boogeymen, muh Koch brothers, took a while longer than occupy to be totally subverted)
They mostly hated the same people, they just spoke about it differently
More importantly unlike the lefties, they were armed to the teeth
What the elite feared is these 2 forces coming together, realizing they had the same enemy, and acting upon it
This is when the over the top anti-White propaganda started and the media jumped the shark on a variety of other issues (trannies, pedos, etc)
They made the decision to divide the social space
It has come to the point where it's so divided they can't govern effectively
Factions of the elite are trying to reel it back in, but it's too late, their pets are running wild
Enjoy the ride

Attached: ArticlesMentioningWhiteness.png (396x288, 19.4K)

Comfort

There is strong evidence from the Antarctic that metals were released during the last glacial maximum, and our history was a struggle to feed our brains since then.

The reason why black people are taking over America right now, are the higher lead levels. Almost everyone in America and most of Europe is probably seriously retarded now, but blacks are retarded somewhat less.

Attached: Screenshot_20211104-154737_Firefox.jpg (720x1347, 215.93K)

About half the population has been playing with their brain chemistry.

Attached: cop.jpg (499x630, 98.74K)

Immigrants, coming from "more polluted" areas may be retarded considerably less.

The majority, if not all, of obesity cases actually suffer from a kwashiorkor like syndrome, which is caused by the lack of heavy metals. A lot of the findings are identical. Kwashiorkor children suffer depigmentation which is a known symptom of copper deficiency in animals, but that is likely not the only missing metal.

Attached: malnutritionexperiment.jpg (627x1052, 134.06K)

>The reason why black people are taking over America right now, are the higher lead levels
Lol no
Also by your graph lead levels are going down
In our media it's 24/7 negro worship
They're elevated to the level of demi gods in our media
Every show, every movie, every commercial
On the ground level they're simply allowed to get away with practically anything
You legally defend yourself from a negro criminal, DA will charge you with hate crime and the media will have a field day with it
Negro robs you, DA goes easy on charges, judge goes easy on sentencing, and they'll probably get released early from "good behaivor" or some other gay program
At work, White man slips up 1 iota and he'll get chewed out
Negro fucks up constantly, says obscene shit (even to management and clients) and they'll get a promotion to fill "DEI" (diversity, equity, and inclusion) quotas
^If you're a large enough business and you don't you'll get sued
The usual suspects are just using them as a bludgeon to break our society down
They don't hold a ton of real power
They're allowed to get away with property damage, terrorism, and theft for periods of time until Schlomo calls it off
^Did the same shit during the "civil" rights movement

Attached: i (1).jpg (480x274, 21.11K)

the average iq of an american 9 year old was something like 160 back in the 1800s or 1700s. they were studying calculus already.

>Also by your graph lead levels are going down
That's the point. People are getting retarded from its deficiency, not from getting too much.

Umbilical cord clamping and increasing vaccine schedule.

>Factions of the elite are trying to reel it back in, but it's too late, their pets are running wild
so what happens next?

My guess: hedonism

>so what happens next?
I'm no prophet nor do I have a crystal ball
To me it's pretty clear that we're at late USSR levels of buy in from the public and dysfunction
The system can't even handle a minor crisis
My guess is we'll collapse/balkanize when it comes to the point that federal authority is meaningless
I also assume this will come after some black swan event
Maybe it's financial, maybe a war, maybe something different entirely
The only way I see them getting out of this shit show (intact) is rolling out all the tech they've developed with the black budget (missing trillions from the pentagon)
Maybe they could get enough people excited and go mine asteroids or something
^I tend to doubt the latter scenario
>That's the point. People are getting retarded from its deficiency, not from getting too much.
Maybe it's true
I sure as hell am not going to ingest lead of my own volition
My point is along with the massive psyops the elite have mindfucked the public with regarding the anti White agenda:
Our food is poison for the most part
In urban areas our water is poisoned
Our education system is dumbed down to the point of absurdity
Our media has been dumbed down to 6th grade level of consumption
Every other form of entertainment is weaponized
I could go on
From my perspective it's like sticking a baby in a box with a food tube and IV and leaving it in there until it's 5
Then you pull it out of the box and try and come up with some other form of reasoning as to why it's retarded
Does it help that the foodtube had nothing but fructose? no
Is that the sole reason that kid is retarded?
Absolutely not, it doesn't even come close to sticking a baby in a box until it's 5
This is mentally what the elite has done to our population

>I'm no prophet nor do I have a crystal ball
no but youre smarter than most people here
My guess to the reason for the anti white is to prevent a collective movement from the most dangerous demographic and to get people on board for the brazilification of the US. Would you say thats accurate or do you think there are other motives?
Also this stuff with Ukraine - is this just a distraction?

But who's doing it? For what purpose? There doesn't seem to be anyone who benefits from it. It's just decay.
>At work, White man slips up 1 iota and he'll get chewed out
By whom? A white manager? Right? There isn't anyone doing this to you, it's just everyone being retarded.

It's the massive amounts of medical (((help))) people are getting - particularly psychiatry and therapy.

Attached: image_2022-01-21_11-09-06.png (1868x1237, 1.02M)

>What is making us retarded?
Retards.

>But who's doing it? For what purpose? There doesn't seem anyone who benefits from it. It's just decay.
The elite
They're done with Whites as a conquering tribe
They're trying to defang us and intermix us so we don't ever pose a threat again
>But whom? A white manager? Right? There isn't anyone doing this to you, it's just everyone being retarded.
More fear than anything
Anyone who isn't some woke leftie or a kike doesn't like it, they just know the score and don't want to lose their job
They also (purposefully) haven't been given the vocabulary to initiative to combat it
Most normies programmed instinct is to cower and apologize
What you should do is go on the verbal and legal offensive, in an eloquent and professional manner
Demand proof and tell them it's anti-White discrimination
Then tell your job you'll sue Shaniqua for libel, them for libel if they side with her with 0 proof, and file for right to sue with the EEOC under a violation of Title VII of the civil rights act for racial discrimination (against you)
They'll back down and go after easier prey
Yes a lot of people are too stupid for this, but they're also too damn cowardly in many cases
Once again, this isn't too much or too little lead, its too much of Schlomo's media and "education" system that has subconsciously mindfucked them into these programmed responses and behaivors

>My guess to the reason for the anti white is to prevent a collective movement from the most dangerous demographic and to get people on board for the brazilification of the US
Yes
>Also this stuff with Ukraine - is this just a distraction?
Probably
They simply don't have the capability to fight a sustained war against another major power
They just got done pissing off the segment of the population who they need to win such a conflict
We can't even get our domestic supply lines in order, how the fuck are they going to supply millions of troops, vehicles, etc thousands of miles away across an ocean
As for our actual combat capability, well we have female "pilots" crashing F35's into the sea, and philipino "captains" ramming our boats into shit left and right
It's the equivalent of giving a hood rat a custom rifle with a Bartlein barrel, Kahles scope, blued and trued action, aluminium pillar bedded chassis, etc
The object itself is capable of .25 moa, but you might as well have handed Tyrome a Mosin
This current crop of elite might be insane enough to go out in a hissy fit that ends with nukes flying, I won't discount that
In the end, I don't think it'll be war
If there is war, it won't last years
Get out of the city if you're in one, war or not

>This current crop of elite might be insane enough to go out in a hissy fit
So whats their problem? Whats their end goal here? Are they actually nuts or do they have some master plan?

The drugs people are getting prescribed are recirculating in the water.

>The elite
Who is this elite? How do they control you?
No. They are also retarded. This is their best.