Anyone else here suffering from the effects of long haul covid...

Anyone else here suffering from the effects of long haul covid? I've been to the doctor several times and they can't find anything wrong with me.

Attached: jehwjvvkg2e81[1].jpg (750x389, 36.46K)

that's how you know the vaxxx is working

Yes. My penis exploded and the doctors told me it’s my fault for not getting vaccinated and gave me a dilation manual. You did this Any Forums fuck you.

My whole family has had covid at this point and it was little more than a cold.

No because I'm not a pussy. Have you tried just not being a pussy? I'm not sure if you can fix it after the fact, like if you're a pussy and you catch it then you're fucked for life.

>Anyone else here suffering from the effects of long haul covid?
Have people always been this weak but didn’t have a place to tell a billion people?
Celebrities and random chucklefucks telling anyone that will listen how sever their symptoms were and the rest of us wonder if they have ever had a virus or why they are such worthless needy faggots

Yes I'm tired and have brainfog for almost a year now, but maybe it's just the weed.

>woman thinks everyone is gaslighting her
>she's actually just an irrational cunt
many such cases

Should have taken the vax

Thread

You’re probably just depressed, cheer up faggot

I've been going through a severe case of nigger fatigue.

I have never been been tested but everything smells like cigarettes. It is worse when I first wake up. Ive had many people confirm that only I smell it, and I dont smoke. Going to go to the doc and see whats up once I start my nee job and have insurance

My brother got long covid and had a headache that would not go away for months. It eventually went away and he was fine. I never got long covid though, so can’t help you much more than that.

Same here

Idk, but I've had a nasty cough for several weeks, I've been puking blood for at least the last 7 days too. I also can't eat. It was hard for me to even eat a turkey and cheese wrap yesterday, and that was the first time I ate in the last week.

If not larp go to the emergency room holy fuck. Puking blood is fucked.

I fucking hate new words made up the past 10 years that mean things we already had words for. “gas lighting” “astro turfing” “trolling” “being ironic” (when they just mean sarastic). Fuck this gay earth with its 80 IQ hordes of contemptible and vapid garbage.

Covid has been the mildest flu I've ever had, it was almost comfortable

1 post by this ID

You can have covid and be a symptomatic. Even the fucking common cold cant be that much of a nothing burger at its weakest.

Not a larp, if it happens again tomorrow I'm going to have my sister take me to the ER.

>long haul covid
Get a job.

Long covid is just your Immune system on overdrive and using up all available energy. It may have shutdown critical processes to protect them against infection crippling enregy metabolisms. And it may have some trouble turning those processes back on again.

Attached: says-it-takes-4-days.jpg (320x240, 63.76K)

No. I had it after Christmas. I was sick for a few days. No big deal. I slept a lot for a week after, but all good after that. It really is just a cold. The people that died would have died.

The media and government have never made the sick more glamorized. It's the easiest way of getting attention.

You’re lucky. My dick grew arms and a mouth and know talks to me in Chinese, at least I think it’s Chinese all gooks sound a like. Wear the dang mask.

ivermectin would allegedly kick that shit right out

>I've been puking blood for at least the last 7 days too. I also can't eat.

Yeah you have either a stomach ulcer, or the vax triggered stomach cancer.
Anyways stomach acid is about to eat a hole through your stomach and into your body. which will kill you
But whatever you have is not Covid related.

Attached: house.gif (500x327, 1020.31K)

It's lazy cunts who want an excuse to go on disability.

I'm not vaxxed, I think it's probably an ulcer too.

I hope you feel better soon

>1 post by this id
>every field
>also long covid is not real

Attached: 0e6eda17263782c5b68a423e6075f20648704130.jpg (1080x1080, 141.68K)