Politically speaking, if someone identified with something other than their assigned gender at birth...

politically speaking, if someone identified with something other than their assigned gender at birth, IE non-binary or trans, wouldn't it be better to have them start HRT to more identify with their assigned gender?

Attached: Confused.jpg (720x998, 88.94K)

No

what do we do with them

Laugh at

What we usually do with people caught in a cult

Trips have spoken

Fuck uppity idiot troon

What gender wears dresses they can't sit down in and shoes they can't walk in?

no.
I reject the premise that someone's sex is anything but an immutable characteristic or that it can be determined at any time other than conception. A man can no more be a woman than he can be a fish, bird, or butterfly.

All genders are valid, even the ones without genders.

Attached: learn.jpg (1299x532, 157.9K)

Assigning drugs for a mental illness is never a good idea.

You can't identify as something you aren't, and trying to is offensive. It's offensive for a dumb white bitch to pretend they have native american ancestry. It's offensive for a man to pretend that wearing a skirt makes him a woman. What you're suggesting is helping people who idolize an offensive stereotypes turn themselves into shallow caricatures. It hurts everybody involved and society as a whole.

I feel like no one actually read OP, he's asking if men who think they're women should be given male hormones.

Thank you, I had a feeling these fucktards couldn't read:

no

Yes we know. I'm choosing to ignore OP in the hopes that not everyone will be a hick and do some reading for a change.

I can't fap to this, user.

>politically speaking
Shut the fuck up. you piece of shit that doesn't even make sense.

Attached: shill.png (2280x1550, 90.65K)

If women can get on test to better match their gender identity, why can't I? This is discrimination. I'm off to sue Dr. Goldstein right now for not supplying me with the same steroids he gives to women.

>assigned gender
That's like assigned coin flip outcome. Ob physician doesn't "assign" anything, he looks at your crotch and takes note of it. Maybe you could say nature or god but that's redundant.

>identifed
troons always delete the direct object (whom or what you're identifying). Without "myself" it's not different from "the police identified as my stolen laptop". It gives the illusion of objectivity -- that it states some metaphysical fact as opposed to it in fact being a subjective self-statement.

sure faggot

Take the mtftm pill
>I am a member of the trans community yet I'm not even accepted by transgender movement, much less society. I'm only posting on Any Forums because I was banned from /r/Transgender Positive. I'm a woman in a man's body who is actually a transgender man. I was able to get the surgical supplies to make and suture incisions just under my nipples, giving the appearance of having had a bilateral mastectomy, but the bigots at the gender clinic are refusing to do a circumcision and plastic surgery to make my junk look like one of those hot dogs that "genuine" ftm's get. And the fake-woke but actually bigoted doctors there practically laughed me out of the office when I asked for testosterone replacement therapy so I can become who I truly am. I'm not sure if I, since there's only one of me, should stay part of 0% or become one of the 100% I'd love to hear the experience from any trans-trans female to male to female out there. I'd imagine the vaginal surgery, making it look like it's been mutilated is quite painful and ridden with complications but maybe the dialation maybe is not so bad. At least it's easier for you to get oestrogen than it is for us to get test. You can just order it through the mail.

I live with a tranny. He's a dysgenic freak who is wanted by the police for molesting an autistic girl.

>to more identify with their assigned gender?
So give test to troons?
I doubt it'd work, fetal androgen exposure is very sifferent than adult anfrogen exposure.
It might help with the nonbinary though, since they're just larping insecure faggots.