5MEO DMT

The government dosn't want you to have a personal awakening.
Did you see how stupid the goverment is after a profound DMT experience?
youtube.com/watch?v=SniI1RjTaL8

Attached: WhoRU.jpg (750x598, 154.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doKytenGj20
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo5ZnAkFiR4
youtube.com/watch?v=K8hge7A5fDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatever you do, don't make any deals with the machine elves

too late they gave me a token to fly starship in exchange for some tobacco.

n,n-dmt is superior by far

Hamilton has synthesised 5MEO in his lab.
I'd still lick the frog.

>5meo
isn't that the demonic feeling one, where tons of reports have jagged trips
>N,N-DMT
yeah i was right, fuck op, he's a fag

I bet 5 real dollars that you've never experienced DMT before

Certainly the most profound experience one can ever have through material means... A total mystery...

>Did you see how stupid the goverment is after a profound DMT experience?
Didn't need drugs for that

Shutup faggot

I only ever smoked NDMT from extracted from tree bark with my biochemist CSIRO pal. the first time i smoked NDMT I only had one toke and the whole cloak slid of my world. The second time I smoked NDMT later that day I took five deep lung bucket fulls. I completely slid out of my own ego like shedding a skin. I now see everybody is relentlesly on the attack and all our political leaders are blind.

shut up leaf they don't make deals

Based and Research-Chemical Pilled.

Attached: PepePoi.png (1401x835, 2.82M)

Fuck dmt, Hash based economy... Hash will become one of the primary currencies after the fall of the great Satan Babylon of 21st century America.. along with Silver Gold, oil and pickled foods. Or whatever other tangible goods that hold value

Attached: d3431b028715bb24465629f4df9229c5.jpg (749x747, 206.55K)

Is it safe to order from chem.eu? 5-meo-dmt in particular. I've tried 10 times DMT, didn't breaktrough, but i still have some left. I've done other psychedelics too, i still do, but i used to do too.

Only done nndmt by way of mushrooms . Always breakthrough with a lemon Tek and meditation.
Can an user that's done both explain the difference

Its not entirely safe to take anything from anybody you dont know. My pal steeped some acacia bark in a fish tank and used the fish tank heater to keep it warm. The floating wax was then reduced to a waxy crystal. Not a reaction but a chgemical reduction. Acacia grows in abundance here.

None of the types needed for DMT extraction grow here. Maybe i should just get some bark and do the extraction myself, heard it's a simple way and there is info all around the net for the different techs. Anyway, i have some connections as of now.

Another psychedelic on par with 5-MeO-DMT is 5-MeO-MALT. You can order it off the clearnet from sites like RareChems or ChemLogix.

youtube.com/watch?v=doKytenGj20
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo5ZnAkFiR4
youtube.com/watch?v=K8hge7A5fDQ

Attached: 5-MeO-MALT.png (393x215, 6.75K)

Came here to post this

My cubensis trips are hours longer and completly different to the NDMT trip. The Gold tops only let me peek through the keyhole whereas the NDMT slid me under the door to the otherside. Worlds apart.

Yea bro squiggly shapes and colors are profound

good info, blessed. kek

I believe Edgar Cayce is right about the akashic record and I was able to tap into it twice and recite facts that blew my mind and those around me. I know it wasn't forgottten memories.

It felt great to talk and I could stop at any time, but talking felt assisted. I freaked the last time I felt that I was going to be the leader of a true movement. The realization that it means certain death freaked me out a little.

why worship a demon frog god from egyptian times or pay tribute? You're not woke at all