OPERATION FREE THE WEST!

Right, so Canada has a very prevalent bottle neck, that being the 1 around thunder bay as the Canadian shield basically only allows 1 way in and out of the western and eastern halves of Canada. Here's the idea
>Block the 1 in one of these 2 locations
>Truckers will still be able to go around but they'd only have 1 border who can handle the volume crossing in Emerson.
>Either way, what would be more important than halting logistics is the symbolism this would create
>As the western states are the biggest providers to Canadian programs, cutting the western half off the rest would show western separation from the east
>They can just cross into the US and add 2 hours+ to the trip but that is not entirely the point
.>The border is just a 2 lane road while North of Thunder Bay is a 4 lane highway
>Either way it'd only take 200-500 vehicles minimum to close them off
>Would be the most effective blockade yet and would require less resources to pull it off
FREE THE WEST! FUCK TORONTO!
youtube.com/watch?v=kyk_u0IaJws

Attached: these 2 areas.png (1468x671, 396.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AX4PbrOpb1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, former convoy supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trudeau shit himself. But in all seriousness we can't let these truckers terrorize Ottawa.

thanks for the bump and checkem

Attached: checkem.gif (220x165, 198.96K)

FP gets the rope.

I just wanted to say I like how the word for "west" in French is just "ouest,"

>no leafs in the thread
Seeming like faggot shit now. It's their thing. They got to stand up for the world!

The ou is considered a vowel though, unlike w in English which is considered a consonant. So when you say "the west", it becomes "l'ouest", not "le ouest". This can be quite tricky for English speakers learning French, as it is very unnatural for us to treat a w as a vowel sound.

free the west from what? from incels?

unironically yes

Ontario Faggots.

How is this different than when blm were locking off bridges?

Into the oven

>blm
because the niggers were paid to do it. these guys aren't

>Truckers will still be able to go around but they'd only have 1 border who can handle the volume
I like the cut of your jib, young man.
>Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics

Attached: i-like-the-cut-of-your-jib.jpg (438x513, 93K)

>Into the oven
I'm from Alberta, they're gonna need more gas first.

let truckers and civvies in, but no cops. I don't know if glownigger screening would be possible or worth it. Stop "law enforcement" from coming in but not supplies because we don't want people to just starve because that would be horrible for the cause

>free the west from what?
Peter (((Zeihan))) is a WEF apparatchik extraordinaire, but he did a talk (before Trudeau was first elected, discussion the issues and benefits to Alberta. His original video title was "The End of Canada". The video has been re-uploaded by Gen Z Alberta Patriot, which is the one I am linking here.
Peter Zeihan The End of Canada || Alberta Separation Independence WEXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=AX4PbrOpb1Q
>INB4 Zeihan is a WEF shill. Everything he said in that video is true and accurate. What subsequently happend, the conservatives "sabotaged" Wildrose party. A new party was formed (UCP) and Jason Kenney was put in as leader specifically TO PREVENT AB separation. Kenney now DESPISED is going to suffer the Erin O'toole fate very soon.

TLDR; Looks like Alberta separation is back on the menu boys.

Attached: Zeihan-Alberta.png (1024x768, 311.33K)

bump for good idea

low quality larp

you aren't even human

Attached: 1643758570600.jpg (1969x985, 82.14K)

SPARTANS
PREPARE FOR GLORY

Attached: spartan leonidas.jpg (900x900, 86.17K)

Another key chokepoint is the Coquihalla Pass in the Rocky Mountains where BC and Alberta meet. There are alternative routes, but they add costs and delays that many companies can't afford. Block the Coquihalla and you prevent Chinese goods from reaching 90% of Canadians.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (700x394, 228.55K)

>Another key chokepoint
Key chokepoints are good.

Attached: civil.war.red.team.png (1802x905, 202.78K)

lol you're going to get v& for this lmao
nothing ever happens, cope and seethe happooner niggers

Attached: happener.png (1021x589, 750.66K)