What are the political implications of black people getting fitter for the upcoming race war?

What are the political implications of black people getting fitter for the upcoming race war?

Attached: 1644212637595[1].webm (720x960, 803.63K)

>*Boing*

The local gun shop I go to has had a lot of blacks in it since 2020. I asked the owners the other day and they mention that they're buying rifles in 300 blackout and 10mm pistols.

what are the political implications of niggers being fat and stupid on average yet loving to talk shit collectively when they got they obama foams?

Attached: 1625784368826.png (1000x860, 1.63M)

Pinche diablo chistoso!

Cool too bad youre lying

2 out of 3 blacks are obese.

Could someone help me understand this chart?

Attached: UsObesityRatesByRace.jpg (500x558, 46.69K)

It's simple.
Fat is racist.
Facts are racist.
Exercise is racist.
Graphs are racist.
Vegetables are racist.

They'll die fit?

It does seem like blacks latch on to meme cartridges. It was all about the “glock 40” for a while I remember

you cant workout your prefrontal cortex

>ay yall curry innee uh dem banana clips?
I'm sorry? Like, AK magazines
>yih fur da AK fody sed
Well, yeah, we have the magpul variety behind you 30 rounds and...
>lemme git one ah dem
Just one? They're right behind you.
>yih lemme git one Imma see if it fit
Okay, they're on the wall behind you. No third from top...third... one two three, the one that says AK...
No that's a 25rd 10/22 mag... though it looks more like a banana than the AK, haha...
>aight fowdy dolla? Shieet. Tsk

We're going to destroy them

The local prepping store was one of the few places that had a pretty steady supply of ammo during the gun and ammo craze of 2020/2021. It was full of blacks, all standing around the gun counter and the ammo shelves.

I have been going into there for years and I've never seen any blacks in there. They weren't trying to buy books, or paracord or medical supplies or long term storage food or 5 gal buckets.

They were in there to buy guns and ammo.

Trips! 13% of the population, massively reliant on gibs to survive week to week, median IQ of 85, with about 1/10 males in jail/prison at any given time.
I’m not real worried, user.

You can tho

Might take another round or two to put them down if you don't get a CNS hit on the first shot, that's about it.

Attached: 33333.jpg (1200x673, 55.31K)

wasted digits

dead lifting doesn't make you strong or able to fight. it's for faggots and fatasses that can do neither who think that slowly picking up something heavy one time makes them arnold. it doesn't and they're not. fuck you deadlift fatsses. fucking pussies and jokes all of you.

t. actual Any Forums person

Niggers are stupid, volatile, and run on emotion. They will blow their whole wad on the first wave while the actual preppers/nationalists wait their turn.

Attached: 1642853525084.jpg (1024x820, 183.25K)

That's a sobering thought. We're buying the prepping items. They're buying ONLY the means to take them, and nothing more.
I get the feeling that nigger social media and podcasts etc, are all stoking them up for the big day. They're still going to get utterly wrecked and I will enjoy it, but before then they're going to potshot all the urban whites who flee through their territory.
If you're still in the city, get out fast. If you can't get out, find a route that you can take on foot to exit the city through white areas. It's going to be planet of the fucking apes.

Attached: 1589063463579.jpg (640x692, 65.7K)

They'll be able to work harder when they get enslaved again.

LOOK AT THAT MONKEYS HEAD LOL

lol the race war will be whites killing each other