HAPPENING! Any Forums ground troops have been deployed

Attached: FK7axURXEAQnn1D.jpg (2048x1536, 633.38K)

hello fellow feds

>mfw they borrowed the "G" from the Grammar Nazi logo

Attached: DSZ-3EXUI0ebWIO8GrvnLgHaFj.jpg (474x355, 31.96K)

He was apparently instantly attacked and had his sign ripped to shreds. A shame, because the GoyimTV lads are awesome

Attached: Qui.gif (505x505, 162.89K)

>OH HEY THERE IS A CAMERA OVER HERE

>GUYS LETS SET UP A SIGN THAT ADVERTISES OUR BUSINESS AND THEN GO LOOK FOR CAMERAS TO STAND IN FRONT OF

hmmm, oddly similar format to these

Attached: FK85s0sXMAIv3GB.jpg (2048x1152, 391.66K)

Is GDL back? They kind of disappeared for the last month and a half.

Attached: USSLibertyEgyptianPOWsnosound.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

this yellow glows

Gary!

link?

Oddly the same exact photo

Yup post more ads.
Specifically ads for their website.
This place is hot garbage

Attached: fums up.gif (200x200, 695.76K)

What a fucking retard, if anyone thinks this is going to redpill people you are as retarded as this guy

That's literally a Jew spreading anti-Semitism.

I didn't know there was GoyimTV influence up here. I doubt most Canadians are ready for it though

Attacked by the pro-truckers I bet. The movement is still cucked because it's strictly anti mandate. They have the chance to voice their grievances with being demographically replaced and they cuck out and squander it

Fat retarded Wignats need to die

kek

fuck off rabbi

Attached: 1643598112637.gif (333x188, 3.86M)

Every time I see one of these lists, I notice that 1 or 2 aren't actually Jewish. Xavier Becerra in this case. Anyone who reproduces or re-posts one of these things discredits themselves. Always check the damn names before you re-post.

Attached: honk.jpg (526x429, 16.5K)

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

It was definitely the truckers. They are so scared of literally any form of -ism corrupting their optics

They've already been slandered with every -ism in the SJW vernacular. By the prime minister himself no less.

>if you talk about jews in public you are a fed
>if you are a jew talking about jews in public you are a jew
>if you talk about jews you are a fat wignat

pathetic, wonder if any of you are masons running cover for your jewish masters regarding this whole judeo-masonic covid+vaxx plot
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST EXPOSE THE CLEAR JEWISH DOMINANT ROLE IN THE COVID SCAMDEMIC AND THE VAXX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: pe.png (446x384, 36.97K)

Good. This is not your protest and trying to infiltrate it with shit like that can only be called sabotage on the level of a glownigger.