I singlehandedly stopped China from taking over my city

I singlehandedly stopped China from taking over my city

Ask me anything

Attached: 1570657670521.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

go on. also what's your position on this:

How do you feel about hentai? I appreciate that no actual people were exploited by jews to make it.

There was a direct attempt from Chinese actors to take over my city via a massive group of zoomer communists and homeless people

How did you find out and how did you stop it?

how did you stop them

Hentai is based

Good! These are actions all Americans should take. How did you do it?

Mobilized a massive group of my neighbors and also made friends with the police

This, how? Enquiring minds need to know.

holy fuck start at the beginning, i'm serious. don't drip this out. ITT this is big if true, stop wasting time. just tell us the whole thing from start to finish please, including city, dates, times. i'm serious.

Strawberry milk ok, or nah?

1. Identify Chinese actors in your city (aka retard zoomer communists acting on behalf on China to do retard shit)
2.Ruin said zoomers reputation and find out where they work
3. Make friends with local police and council people so that you cannot be punished
4. Unveil the scheme
5. Begin the purge
San Francisco is next, but it will be my biggest challenge yet

Attached: 1636063956604.jpg (497x373, 26.95K)

I can't give details on what city as I believe they are monitoring this site. Just know that the direct result of my actions led to the mobilization of over 400 police officers. We are taking the cities back

What city or this is pure larp

Rum and cokes only

Ok pure larp
>Monitoring
Local government is chummy with you right? Or you made that shit up too.
Fake wannabe operator specops nigger

we still have no idea
A. what the chinks were doing, what was their tactic
B. what was their goal?
C. how did you notice it?
D. how did you alert other people?
E. what was their reaction?
F. what worked best?
G. what didn't work?
H. what was the city government's part in it?
I. What else do you suspect?

We need fucking details, you've told us absolutely _nothing_ zoomer.

This site is the honeypot to end all honeypots

>mobilization of 400 officers
stop the AMA drip feeding
just say it.

finish the fucking story. you get one more chance or we all leave your larp.

Attached: CHINA HARVESTS ORGANS.jpg (1269x844, 273.49K)

-Flood the city with cheap drugs (Speedballs of fentanyl, meth, SNEED, etc)
-Encourage homeless organization groups to overwhelm the city and encourage groups to take over public space
-Claim that American cities are dumpsters when they in fact caused this shit
-Fund low level crime rings
-Infiltrate city councils and install commies (DSA)
-Dox and shame individuals who try to stand up
It's ending now

Read "Wilful Blindness: How a Network of Narcos, Tycoons and CCP Agents Infiltrated the West". It explains what's happened in Vancouver, my home town.

I have the sneaking suspicion that a recent delivery of surplus, chinese made, 7.62x39 ammo which was mislabeled and turned out to be API ammo (Armor Piercing Incendiary) was purposely shipped to Canadian distributors as a means of ensuing chaos in an already on edge population.

The CCP basically laundered & funded drug smuggling operations into Canada & abroad then used the laundered, no longer dirty money to purchase up property. The RCMP & our Canadian intelligence partners turned a blind eye to it & now we have an economy that is almost entirely based on a property asset bubble.

The CCP has been waging an economic war on Western countries since the early 90s, if not even earlier.

Recently they have taken a more active approach to funding terrorist groups, including what i suspect are hard line right & left wing groups.

Basically anything they can throw money at to help dismantle the government. Worse yet, our own government has walked into the trap with open armed naivety by provoking the general population.

At this point it's a game of Ches which Canada has undoubtedly lost, I still have hope for America even if you boys are on the decline.

Don't fuck this up.

Attached: 1644057679902.jpg (1024x687, 97.31K)

You're 100% on the right track

Why could this guy say it but you couldn't? Give me a real reason why that is, please.

if China wants to take over your city, they will.

you're saying the CCP was behind all this?

how did you catch them, prove it to the public at large, and how did you cause the mobilization of 400 police officers? what was their mission?

I've had this crazy theory for the longest time that FBIAnon was a chink.

When did you stop taking your meds schizo?

Why?

I singlehandedly stopped faggot OP from taking over my board with this one simple trick!