>log into faceberg for the first time in months
>see this

Attached: 332FF57D-62C9-466A-9560-BCBD642588DE.jpg (750x1294, 273.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/16/sheryl-sandberg-facebook-everyone-looked-at-me-like-a-ghost
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapparot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is a rubber president mask?

normalizing new criminal irs procedures for the masses. and other horrible things.

>log into f*cebook
stopped reading
herb

lmao
they're stealing your identity for use in the (((METAVERSE))) so when a woman gets groped, she takes a screenshot and tells the world THIS GUY DID IT

>here record a vid for us
>it's just to make sure you're (you), we promise
Fucking Zuckerblatt

I wish every faggot normgroid who ever used this vermin's sѹcial media was shot if they tried to post here.

Attached: markzuckerberg.jpg (605x810, 150.31K)

How are they going to use it to check that the account belongs to me? Do they know how I look like?

Its so they can create videos of you in the future to incriminate you.

What part of communist datamining part of facebook dont you understand

Just when I thought their stock couldn't go any lower.

Something that needs to come to light: Sheryl Sandberg had her husband murdered to avoid having to give him half her money in a divorce that was coming around the corner because she was having an affair with a younger man.

>avatar accidentally moves through “female” avatar due to lag issues
>”RAAAAAAAAAAPEEEE”

>I'm totally a human doing regular human things
>why don't you believe me?

Exactly. They need the angles for deep fakes. Not possible today with a short video, but in 5-10 years who knows.

Attached: no.jpg (684x684, 44.45K)

>itoddler
>faceberg
>american flag
Atrocious post.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Attached: 0792726E-AF2C-46A7-B65D-F41489D3D529.gif (220x122, 290.83K)

Yes. If you have ever been tagged in photos.

I recently had to do this for a job. Facebook has to be doing something nefarious with it. I miss the days when all you needed was an email to make accounts. Now they want all your info.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/16/sheryl-sandberg-facebook-everyone-looked-at-me-like-a-ghost

I have zero friends and no one ever uploaded pictures of me on the internet. Your next move, kikes.

>and tells the world THIS GUY DID IT
You mean she's really going to pretend she didn't love it?

his latest sacrifice to moloch?

Attached: Cronus Chronus Moloch Sanchoniatho.png (1024x1280, 1.72M)

The UK gov has been working on a straight port of the CCP social credit system which requires is to be monitored by CCTV and other means and our behaviour marked.
Ask google BTW. Media is dild t but it’s in gov documents on the top of a google search.

Attached: 7FA0828D-C2F8-4606-A905-DDC698856910.jpg (817x787, 320.61K)

I requested to download my data so I could remember what email I used to make it so I could just delete the account and I see this

Attached: B05C1BD8-C8A5-4148-A021-CBD79B263B94.jpg (750x648, 179.71K)

at least you can log in. I tried deleting my account and they refused to let me in without providing photo ID.

That picture is leaked, he never intended others to see it and so it's a very rare moment of him experiencing actual happiness and not emulating it. He's holding a kapparot (semitic blood sacrifice) chicken that he will torture to death in order to 'cleanse him of sin'.

>media is silent
I’m rushing I only gave a couple of seconds.
They were working on it in secret, have released documents, the media is silent on that fact but obviously preparing groundwork to normalise it like their fucking evil vax pass and genocide injection.

Send them the nikoavocado singing butthole

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapparot
To yahweh
All religious kikes do it

Attached: f739e808e007c797f55c2a1ffe9ccbfd--change-org-animal-cruelty.jpg (600x600, 43.32K)

and people wonder why they are hemorrhaging users and value...fuck facebook

>I TRICKED GOD BY TRANSFERING MY SINS INTO A CHICKEN THEN KILLED THE CHICKEN AND FED IT TO SOME GOY

Attached: file.png (861x1001, 496.34K)