So if Central Europe is so scared of Russia cutting off gas supplies for heating...

So if Central Europe is so scared of Russia cutting off gas supplies for heating, then why can't they just plug in a heater?

Attached: 71BQ1zyPqqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1479x1473, 203.36K)

That's a nigger invention

>run out of natural gas
>decide to compensate by using electrical heaters
>need to increase electrical production
>most of CE is reliant on coal and gas
>you just swap one problem for another
user, I....

Zey vill use ze space heater in ze pod and eat ze bugs.

Attached: A4D7B655-9654-462F-ACA5-622CCB38AC38.jpg (1000x750, 169.2K)

Why don’t we just put criminals on power generating exercise bikes and subsidise the national grid that way?

>then why can't they just plug in a heater?
you are kidding right?

Attached: the stupid it burns.jpg (600x682, 54.72K)

no you don't get what he's saying he's saying just use the electrical power, like tesla uses. clean electric power

>1337
Didn't know this was 2002 still bong. The power transfer from that would be insignificant I would be impressed if you could even maintain a single lightbulb for more than 30 minutes. How much would it cost to get all those bikes?

Every day i see more of why the euros think we're all dumb and fat

You fool we're stopping greenhouse gas this is a good thing, just plug your heaters into your solar and your electric car men

europeans dont like to admit it, but their power grid is pretty lackluster. i'm sure one will come in here now citing the recent US grid-problems, and it's a fair point, but the short and sweet of the situation is europe is that there's not enough spare grid capacity to plug these things in, even if they had them, which they typically dont. the lack of grid capacity is of their own making, also, since they shut down their coal/nuke plants in favor of windmills that dont work.

with LED bulbs you'd be surprised how many you could run with a guy on a bike. i think it would be more efficient to have the prisoners mine coal, though.

>why yes who needs those fucking nuclear power plants

Attached: 1637084571164.png (1098x1006, 562.05K)

>plug in
>when most of their electricity also comes from burning gas and coal
??

Because electricity comes from the electricity store and the electricity store manager needs to go to the gas store to get the ingredients to make electricity.

>tfw crypto mining electricity is tax deductible

Attached: pepe apustaja lidl shoes.jpg (845x925, 60.17K)

Natural gas is not only needed for heating. Natural gas is used to make industrial chemicals.

Attached: ACC ethylene chain of products.jpg (1033x767, 145.69K)

y-you can make crackers out of natural gas?

I have no problem with central Europe freezing to death as long as britain is ok

OP is picrel

Attached: 138940F8-7E8C-430C-A9C5-A9274986C2C7.jpg (1024x884, 60.15K)

Oh we can just use green renewables instead plus we can synthesize our own ethylene feedstock from renewables like plants

gas and electricity incels have nothing on the based man's wood heating

Attached: 1622612229756.jpg (490x276, 17.51K)

kek

Do you seriously not get it? Just get the heat from electricity not gas. Retard.

Attached: 1728FCAE-D326-49AF-B778-548A309C2A48.png (305x375, 125.08K)

Plants need ammonia, which is also made from natural gas. Or you can pee in a bottle.

Fattys too

no, nitrates and pee are BAD.
Notice a theme ?
>We musts stop carbon dioxide and nitrate emissions. We must block the sun for global warming. We must wage war on the vegetation of earth