Why amerimutts hate them

why amerimutts hate them

Attached: italy flag.png (852x565, 15.87K)

Friendly reminder that russia owns Vlavidistok and China can’t do shit about it.

Italian Americans are obnoxious as fuck and have peak vicarious achievement syndrome

Fascists are epic and based

Estonia is irrelevant so Noone cares what they think

they fear Il Duce.
Something horrible has happened to the italians who migrated to north america due to ww2.

what is peak vicarious achievement syndrome?

I'm a fourth-generation italian american (been breeding with white women as soon as we got off the boat so 23andme puts me at 6%) and I have certain traits which I'm aware are typically italian--cooze hound, high achiever, very anti-authority and anti-government (i'm a criminal defense attorney) but I'm not sure what this particular one is. Please explain and I'll let you know if maybe I have it. my family is extremely based btw, we are all small business owners and we fucking hate the government. we have a few ex-feds who married in and they tell us it's about as bad as you can imagine, imagine the post office on steroids with guns.

Basically Italians are really bad about thinking they're cool because of Rome or the Renaissance or mafia media or food or whatever, taking credit for things that had nothing to do with them because eyyy I'm Italian eyyyy

A better question is why are wops fucking garbage?

>I have certain traits which I'm aware are typically italian
>high achiever
ayy lmao
>i'm a criminal defense attorney
If you were truly Italian it would be more like:
>i'm a criminal
Basically Italians are really bad about thinking they're cool because of Rome or the Renaissance
That's a nice stereotype but personally I am more fond of Greek heritage of southern Italy than of the Roman heritage. Renaissance was cool only because of the revival of Greek learning. The Greeks were intellectually superior to the Romans in every respect.
>taking credit for things that had nothing to do with them because eyyy I'm Italian eyyyy
As if that were a peculiarly Italian trait. Every "white" man on Any Forums likes to take credit for whatever his perceived ancestors did.

The fasces looks cool but it's awful for a flag design. Too complicated of a symbol.

i dont

>Every "white" man on Any Forums likes to take credit for whatever his perceived ancestors did.

You see, that's different. I don't see that as vicarious, it's just that white skin=more vitamin d=better emotional regulation=the ability to construct and operate within ordered societies for extended periods of time, that's why nearly all the cultural advancements of history have come from either Europe or Asia, while spic and poo and sandnig civilisations have crumbled over and over again so the could never expand beyond their geography and niggers never even figured out how to stack rocks

If sub-Saharan Africans can take credit for what fucking Egyptians did we sure as hell can take credit for what other groups of White people did

And? What are you trying to imply? "White" people bragging about the achievements of their alleged ancestors is not "vicarious" yet wops are not allowed to do the same?
You criticized Italians for that attitude yet you think it is acceptable for "white" people?

Amerimutts are filthy germanics thus they innately hate actual civilization and actual culture and actual traditions.
>Think of the most cucked and degenerate countries in the West.
>They're ALL, let me repeat that: THEY ARE ALL, of germanic stock aren't they?
You literally cannot argue against the above, krautoids are the real enemy (don't meme da joos prior to looking up what the term 'Ashkenazi' literally translates to).

Attached: 1635755663652.jpg (850x400, 71.7K)

>t. Kike
I can see the horns on your head as well as your nose sticking out behind your computer monitor

checked but do not ever call me a kraut
>Between 70% and 80% of worldwide jewry are the Ashkenazi
>'Ashkenaz' literally translates to 'Germany'
>'Ashkenazi' literally translates to 'German Jew'
>Yiddish, the language of the Ashkenazi' is literally a dialect of German that has nothing in common with Hebrew
>Most, if not all, Ashkenazi last names, no matter where and for how long they reside in, are ALWAYS of German origins: -mann, -stein, -berg, -witz etc
>When was the last time you heard of some jew doing shitty things that did not have a GERMAN last name?
Funny isn't it? These vile kikes Any Forums hates so much are just krauts following a different faith.
And sorry Enrique, you'll never be a real german anyway.

Attached: 1522672456253.jpg (1107x800, 107.42K)

i mean, we ARE cool. not just in ancient times, but presently, now. Like I already said, my family is incredibly based. I think it supports my argument that anons routinely make Any Forums threads just like this, full of cope about how you will NEVER be italian-american. gabagool.

true story: my mom is a white oklahoman but I bought her the Soprano's cookbook so she can help me stay in touch with my eye tallion side. Roll your eyes all you want, i really don't give a shit. If anything I just love the attention! To me, being italian american means having style and flair and being just obnoxious enough that everyone can't stop talking about you. The money and fame then follows naturally.

I just think it's different to say "Caesar was Italian and I'm Italian so I'm awesome" than it is to say that fair skinned people have by far the best track record of organizing themselves into a cohesive society when they organize together, it's not about geography or culture it's about genetics.

The original Egyptians were blond haired blue eyed Aryans

Some Italians are based.
>t. Southerner with an Italian godmother and her daughter taught me how to swim
Pic related libelled and murdered by Jesuits

Attached: Giacinto_Achilli_(1803–1860).jpg (812x777, 132.82K)

Hey dipshit. Look up what 'Aryan' translates to and then think hard if krautoids EVER had anything to do with that area.
Jesus fucking Christ the absolute state.

>it's not about geography or culture it's about genetics
And you say that with a straight face as an Amerimutt?
And what about people who say "Leonardo da Vinci was Italian and I'm Italian so I'm awesome", or those who say "Galileo Galilei was Italian and I'm Italian so I'm awesome"? Are you gonna say even those men have a remarkably different genetic makeup? No race remains "pure" for very long in this world, except possibly for Icelanders and Faroese, and as an American you should be painfully aware of that.

something about italy being a melting pot of arabs, romans, and jews

t. sicilian

Why are you resorting to straw man arguments to denigrate an entire race (and a based one at that). The Italians who immigrated to America were not ethnically the same as the Romans. Rome's population plummeted after it was sacked by the vandals in 476 AD. Like almost every country in the world including America, Italy has a long history of immigration which has only accelerated in the modern era. As a result, many of us have a little n-word in our genetic makeup. Whatever dude it is what it is. At the end of the day my dick is long, I look good, and I get laid enough to satisfy myself. I have great hair and an awesome last name. I'm short but I have energy and I'll say it one last time for you idiots, my entire family is incredibly based, not ONE person made a big deal about vaccines or any of that gay globohomo shit. Can you say the same about your "white" family, Amerimutts?