RSVP to Personal Invitation from Pope?

>Be me
>Work for American temporal science program that only 28 people know about (allegedly)
>Presidents know, JCS does not know, DIA Directors and Energy Secretaries know
>No one is allowed to talk about program
>Find out that the Pope knows about our program and really wants to meet me since I made the whole program possible
>Who told the Pope?

I'm not even Catholic, I'm not sure how to feel about this. Why is everything so screwed up that the Pope has access to our most guarded secrets?

Attached: pope-francis-9.jpg (900x750, 64.96K)

Sound like bullshit

Also you talk like a vaxxoid and your shits all fucked up

Larp

The Pope is the CIA / Globohomo's bitch, if the Vatican had its own autonomy we would've had a Pope Pius X style Pope by now.

Attached: 35160735 (1).jpg (548x800, 111.1K)

Because the vatican safeguards science retard.
Who do you think killed all the pagans that wanted to destroy science itself as one of their goals?

I would not characterize the Catholic Church as being "pro-science."

People who practiced science were burned alive by these people.

>be leading a super top-secret project that only a few of the most powerful elites in the world know about
>talk about it in Any Forums

>'scientists' pushing theories and wanting to reshape centuries old foundations with gravity and ball earth universe and shit
They should have killed more.

The Catholic church endorsed heliocentrism (contrary to popular belief), came up with the Big Bang Theory, and embraces evolution.

Basically anything thats built on fundamentally shaky scientific grounds with an aim to control has Jesuits behind it

>People who practiced science were burned alive by these people.
Name them

>American temporal science program

Uh, so you're saying the Pope is Skynet?

Whats papul bull COSMIC-CROWN?
Also your clock is broken.

>I would not characterize the Catholic Church as being "pro-science."
>*blocks your path*

Attached: Georges_Lemaitre.jpg (1280x720, 118.15K)

That's false.
There's a sculpture in a Spanish royal palace to the contrary.

science is for gays
you sound like a kike

Attached: scienceIsForGays.png (800x800, 63.56K)

Meet him and record everything. Get a little spy cam for a tie pen or whatever.
I don't think he speaks English...have any of them? Anyway, go meet, fuck it. At worst you'll get some insight. Oh and ask if you can visit the vault! If I knew I could get in there and all I had to do was convert...Easy choice.

You realize a grown man with a brain can learn math and physics even if he is a Catholic priest, right? Or that he can be a scientist and then join the church. Is that so hard? This is not so compelling. Also, the evil RCC never wanted to destroy science. It only wanted to keep it for itself, and keep everyone else retarded.

romocunts are the globohomo internationalists since 1054. cope more. they are the ones mainly responsible for ratline(in colaboration with british).
and in colab with bongs they have created cia. filed up with nazis from day one.

your -shift-the-blame- does nto agree with historical facts.

Attached: 3C17CBD200000578-0-image-a-13_1484297397964.jpg (634x695, 79.58K)

>Pope wants to meet guy working on Project Looking Glass
I wouldn't even reply to the invite.
And why the fuck do you ask Any Forums.
Just look through the glass and see the outcome before you.

Nuance
>People who discovered theories that disputed the official Church position no matter the evidence, quantity or quality thereof, were inquisited and burned at the stakes for daring to suggest truththink is doubleplus mistaken

basado

Attached: basedortho.png (876x674, 339.12K)

The catholic church was almost always heavily pro-science because knowledge is power. It's protties and other scum that want people burned for claiming the earth revolves around the sun.

The Church is a patron of the sciences, and maintains an extensive archive of human knowledge.