What do you politically hope to gain by constantly objectifying and sexually insulting women, Any Forumscels?

What do you politically hope to gain by constantly objectifying and sexually insulting women, Any Forumscels?

Attached: 77F3189C-3366-4800-A575-099B6F8DD8CA.jpg (600x1020, 66.74K)

kek

make them suffer of course! Distrust men! Isn't it obvious? You stupid nigger.

Women decide how they look. It's their fault.

Most women are degenerate roasties as they have been indoctrinated with kike propaganda intent on weakening the family unit and society as a whole. Also, not an incell, just don't want a Carne asada hotdog-in-a-hallway gf

literally all women do is use, abuse, disrespect, and betray men. they objectify us with impunity while screaming like banshees about every perceived sleight.

When you combine the two arguments of women you truly see how evil they are

>you don't understand I NEED to have sex I need it so bad I'll kill a six pack of fetuses to get more cum inside my cunt I just NEEED it omgh

>hahaha INCEL you can't get sex you must have a shit life addiction unfulfilled you will never get my near butcher's bin of an axe wound lalala ha ha ha I hope it hurts so bad

Almost this. They also embrace the OOGA BOOGA values of jews and other idiots, so any interaction with the bitches is a constant struggle for domination in the ape hierarchy and all the usual drama.

And yet you assholes still want white children? How does this work? You hate women, and want the white race to continue. I’ve seen threads of white women appreciation (One up now). We can’t let the brown horde to continue fuckers

It would be nice if women could grow the fuck up. No one wants to see a camel toe while out and about. Fucking thots.

Seems like you hate brown people. As a brown person it should calm you that I am childless and had a vasectomy.

I did this because I have more than enough money to support myself into age, and I was raised by abusive parents. I believe it takes a village to raise a child and my village is not up to standard.

I've never met a woman who wasn't transparent, her needs and wants caked onto her face with clay and pencil like a big beacon to the world. Even the ones with no make-up will wear a sneer or a resting bitch face just to let you know they're pregnant or a lesbian or whatever.

At no stage in an average woman's life does she consider that men are human beings that make meaningful connections to eachother. She's a sociopath who doesn't understand love. She thinks that sort of relationship crap is for animals.

This right here, whores deserve the rope

laughs and a moral boost? helps the cause and all

THIS. I always see white women hate threads. I always see threads about how spics and asian women are sooper submissive and superior to white women. But then I see this same board go on about needing to make more white babies. Which is it? Defend your fucking people Any Forums.

Attached: 2B93E6C9-4731-4AD9-B529-2A761CFB0E79.jpg (831x1652, 848K)

Look at us, we're the shit testers now.

Treating women like worthless whores increases your chances at reproducing with them.
We no longer live in a society that rewards us for acting like gentlemen.
I can dream of a better society while being realistic about the one we're in.

I won't hate them once I get a cute virgin white women in my bed. Highly doubt that's happening at this point though, soooo fuck all these modern roastie whores.

What do you hope to gain from posting dumb shit like this?

>Treating women like worthless whores increases your chances at reproducing with them.
Oh shut up. Don’t stoop down to how nigger men act.

>as a brown person myself

Yeah, wouldn't expect you to understand the importance of the family unit in a cohesive society. You're probably an abbo, like injuns only more niggery, so go on back to your mud hut and blow in a tube or whatever you creatures do

>Don’t stoop down to how nigger men act.
Why not? They're having babies.

Whites are civilized. If you want to act like a nig, so be it. Never heard any woman say they want to be treated like shit unless it’s in sexual context.

>Yeah that's why I'm based and MGTOW pulled

Don't you realize you're falling for the same anti monogamy anti child anti family propaganda the roasties fell for? You aren't going to fix the rot in society by contributing to its degeneracy

I think Chloe has a PR firm that scrubs the internet of my favorite Pedro collaborations. I wouldn't even know how her name if it wasn't for this place and that meme.

Attached: chloe.png (498x704, 294.55K)

ever noticed how Any Forums loses interest in their queen the moment she turns 18

for all those worthless ugly fucking bitches to KILL THEMSELVES

Attached: 1493966319601.jpg (1186x673, 235.93K)

>Never heard any woman say they want to be treated like shit
Look at what they do, not what they say.
Look at the type of men they gravitate towards when they're young and fertile.
>Whites are civilized.
They're also on the road to extinction.

Wait, people are getting something out of this? I've been doing it free this whole time?

I do it for free.

sometimes things are just funny without necessarily being political

Makes memes of them until they cry. Then make memes about them crying.

We do iso they’ll know their place

Attached: 1E71CCB9-1524-4B4C-8F7B-A44B090A3F1D.jpg (924x1570, 688.17K)