If you block the road you deserve to get run over...

If you block the road you deserve to get run over. That's what right-wingers always claimed before with road-occupying protests such as BLM.

Attached: Canada.png (720x600, 350.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220124134346/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Zegarac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brat_Attack
twitter.com/aginnt/status/1490424713457254402
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>FUCK RIGGERS
>FUCK JOGGERS
>FUCK JANITORS
>FUCK TRANITORS
>FUCK SHEKELLY
>FUCK MECCALLY
>FUCK BUGS
>FUCK DRUGS
>FUCK GLOBO
>FUCK HOMO
>AND FUCK YOU

Attached: 1593860180255.webm (548x1080, 3M)

Dave Zegarac is punk rocker and avowed antiracist
Clearly he was trying to attack the protesters
Tweet this to anyone you can, don't let the Winnepeg police pretend this wasn't a targeted act of terrorism
web.archive.org/web/20220124134346/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Zegarac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brat_Attack

Attached: Dave.jpg (448x592, 41.8K)

Dude fucking aimed that shit too they were trying to run as fast as they could he was like "at least two!!"

fucking savage

That's sam hyde driving

that was when they were faggy liberal hippy protestors rather than actual workers

They were standing on the sidewalk; he swerved onto the sidewalk to run them down. Funny how the media is downplaying this, leaving out important details, protecting his identity, and the police are saying he was an impartial moderate.

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-142145.jpg (1080x313, 73.35K)

>That's what right-wingers always claimed before with road-occupying protests such as BLM.

Who also surrounded vehicles to break open the glass and pull out the occupants.

Holy shit, is this China or Canada?

source:
twitter.com/aginnt/status/1490424713457254402

Attached: 1644182620126.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

Wrong event, retard

i think thats in USA. iirc it was two jewish lesbians who got hit, they were there to do a dance protest for black lives matter. The driver was a black guy in a stolen vehicle.

honk honk

ohh I know, this one is just funny is all.

post his hilarious other pics. it's a morbidly obese gas huffing native transvestite

I bet the truckers would let an ambulance through. We all know BLM/antifa wouldn't.

>niggers block the road because of made up problems and radical historical guilt trip narratives
>"they have every right to express their anger against an oppressive system!"
>truckers make blockade crippling the supply chain of a corrupt and actually oppressive tyrannical regime
>"noooooooo you can't fucking do that!! Why are you blocking the roads?? Take the fucking jab you bigots!!"

WASTED

globohomo, globohomo, globohomo (When it's on that's who you get, huh?)
globohomo, globohomo, globohomo (That's your motherfucking clique, huh?)
globohomo, globohomo, globohomo (You a motherfucking snitch, huh?)
globohomo, globohomo, globohomo

Correct

I remember this!! The irony was so good!! They did everything they could to suppress the niggers identity lol

And you said the opposite.
Now your tactics are thrown in your face and you have nothing execpt whataboutisms.
> If you did it first, you have ZERO right to bitch then your tactics are turned against you; youre just a coping cunt whom is afraid of getting a taste of your own medicine at a much purer concentration
You get what you deserve for doing it first. Good luck "running over" a file of semitruck hundreds deep, pussy. Maybe dont do shit that will bite you in the ass in the near future you short sighted moron.

>Left-wingers block streets in "protest"
>It works
Then,
>Right-wingers now block streets because left-wingers proved it worked.

I don't know what you're complaining about.
You opened this bag of shit, now we all have to live with it.

i still stand by that and any one intentionally blocking a road deserves to be run over. its just fucking canadians they arent even people. its like a dog. look at puppers standing by the table expecting a plate he thinks hes people

>GAS GAS GAS

Left wing retards can't even commit vehicular homicide right. Your niggers and their race simps are dead and never coming back. A couple of leafs got checked out by EMTs and went back to protesting. Keep seething, twink.

Execute his family

Because BLM are the bad guys, and therefore deserve it. Try to keep up.

> I'll show those nuh nuh nuh nuh Nazi Terrorist Truckers! Time to run them over!
> *Prius starts*