How do we stop grown men from collecting and playing with toys?

How do we stop grown men from collecting and playing with toys?

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-215536_Facebook.jpg (1080x1312, 840.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-the-lust-god-belial-the-lord-of-sin-dark-gods-164642
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't, you profit off of them. I see no problem having a few items from franchises you like, but once it gets to beyond a few things it's ridiculous obsession, except for funko pops, if you own even one of those ugly things you are irredeemable.

>claims to be anarcho-communist
>is more of a consoomer than anyone on Any Forums

Why are they always like this?

>6uffalos 6odacious 6argains

>How do we stop
Feeling a little neglected?

Attached: kjkjkjkjkj.jpg (819x1024, 151.75K)

Obsessed with Halloween too

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-214306_Facebook.jpg (1080x1385, 772.6K)

Some of those toys are pretty badass. I see everlasting originals from the 90’s. That wall is probably worth more than a lot of people’s homes. I put my original ninja turtles figurines I kept in a box for 15 years on eBay and they sold like hot cakes and for more than I expected them to.

-everlasting. Not sure what I meant to type there.

Learn to green text

You're probably a zoomer faggot that's too young to have ever lived during a time when toys were quality and held their value better than precious metals.

Thats a shopkeeps post though.

Collecting anything is for fags and hoarders aka mental illness

I'll have you know all my collectable purchases in 2021 have seen a 350% increase in value. My stocks from my company's 401k? Like 7%.

Stop making the toys so hecking cute and collectible!

melt all his plastic

>why

By giving them a reason to not resort to escapism

You don't. A grown as man buys whatever the fuck he wants whenever the fuck he wants with his own money.

t. No toys, but boys will be boys, stop being ultra authoritarian faggots.

yeah wow what a virgin eh?

meanwhile I secretly buy 3D printer and hobby paint and this: myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-the-lust-god-belial-the-lord-of-sin-dark-gods-164642

I've also noticed the psychopaths seem to love this holiday too much.

I wonder why, retard

Attached: orange.gif (112x125, 42.01K)