I had COVID in Nov 2020 and my smell isn't back completely yet. Somethings smell normal...

I had COVID in Nov 2020 and my smell isn't back completely yet. Somethings smell normal, somethings I can't smell at all. Shit and farts smell fucking weird (sweet almost), and I occasionally just smell this shitty smell in places where it doesn't exist (confirmed by somebody who didn't have the virus and can't smell it).

Those who have had it what is your experience with it?

Also fucking Chinks for cooking this shit up in a lab. The fact that a naturally occuring virus could do shit like this is laughable. Hope Wuhan gets carpet nuked

Attached: hanging.jpg (600x630, 22.22K)

My sense of smell has been fucked since I started smoking. It came back a little after I quit, but covid didn't change anything.

Wife had it. She cant smell my farts but walks in my room and smells shit.

What she had was really mild, almost like a cold or allergies. Sounds like you two had the same thing.

My sense of smell actually improved when I smelled your butt, user. I know it sounds childish, but I guess my theory is that you’re such a clean person, that the scent of your hips made my nose cleanse of the dirtiness. Thank you so much fren, my life has been awesome since then :)

Zinc is supposed to help.

Should have been taking ivermectin retard

Nov 2021.

20% back. But I can’t smell bleach anymore? Fucking weird.

Also shit smells off and processed food tastes like chemicals sometimes

yea user, I also am experiencing some long COVID symptoms after omicron. My chest + lungs hurt from the whole 1.5 months of dry coughing. Shit is starting to improve but it sucks

>Shit and farts smell fucking weird (sweet almost),
get into scat

It's your own damn fault for taking the test. You made yourself sick.

>processed food tastes like chemicals sometimes
>processed food
>like chemicals
I have some news for you.

How do you get past the captcha

We’ll yea duh, still different though

I am eating healthier and now enjoy whiskey

I have 2 vaccines and still got COVID. I literally don’t give a shit about the virus anymore.

drink bleach you fucking shill

Attached: 604t3g.jpg (1167x500, 83.97K)

Fake and gay

Nigger on what retard level do you have to be to think this? Not only would absolute millions upon millions be sick, this is easily tested and verified so it would be laughable to have tests across the globe actually be a supposed source of infection. It would be found out far too easy, and require far too many people to be "in on it"

Attached: 1629649705303.jpg (1024x684, 140.58K)

not enough. may be 20 boosters will activate your brain

Fuck you for deflecting the blame you faggot the virus was created by OUR scientists in a lab that OUR government was running not just the fucking CCP you disgusting shill. Kill yourself

Attached: IMG_20220206_213516_602.jpg (1170x1129, 172.4K)

if you think you're smelling shit. it's because it literally is shit. If you have inside dogs they sometimes leave trace fecal matter around the house unless you wash their ass after they go outside after shtting. Especially if you have an older dog

>COVID
Writing covid in all caps is cringe.

take meds stupid faggot

>changposting

Unironically try a netti pot, user, I'm serious friend of mine had same issues and lost smell taste for like 70% of food he used to love, didn't think to try a netti pot a year later and after first use restored to like 20% of food now smells taste like shit but can drink coffee, bacon again

Who you callin retard?
I've heard the same line of reasoning from "conspiracies don't exist" tards many times.
Maybe not all the tests are the same.
But go believe your magical virus theory.