The unbearable whiteness off

The unbearable whiteness off...

Attached: B68A7DA5-7C47-428C-B436-069377D4650E.jpg (1024x981, 178.51K)

I didn't make niggers afraid of trees.

All things bright and beautiful

Attached: unbearable-white-psychosis.jpg (1080x2400, 901.55K)

Ask Tops to make a Tom Brown Tracker in the shape of Africa.
That'll shut'em up.

...if we are so fucking unbearable to be around.
THEN FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE!

How have they been excluded, though? I've never seen Camping World or Bass Pro say niggers can't go into their stores.

>can't bear the Whiteness
>demands integration with White people

They want to genocide you in your own countries.
>T. (Mostly) Gook

Cant you read? We are UNBEARABLE.
So obviously anytime any white person is anywhere. It scares them.

It's sort of like how women are excluded from being CEOs but not lumberjacks or miners.

just go outside you stupid fucking niggers.

do you need the government to drive you out to the woods? jesus christ JUST GO THERE. you can go RIGHT NOW. there's no business hours for nature.

Attached: pepe_file0014_image143.png (900x476, 27.44K)

I'm white and I've never gone camping

Attached: 1623947378378.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

They have greeters at the entrances of their stores who lynch black people who try to come in

>Ive never been camping.
Then you are not white.

Deer are known to be extremely racist, they can smell a nigger miles away and will kamikaze there car in an attempt to kill them.

Attached: 1356139909698.jpg (844x986, 265.89K)

But a middle age white woman might look at them funny

I'm not White and I go camping sometimes. It really helps clear the mind.

I've noticed a lot of black college girls do it. They demanded to be let into all the colleges and clubs since its racist in the gens prior, but today they ask for their own space. I got told so many times that they feel uncomfortable with White men around, and need their own clubs and entrances to the Uni. Most fucked up shit

didn't know others aren't allowed the camp, goverment must be run by real assholes huh?

That's because you where raised by a single mom.

Attached: 1427343551126.jpg (584x387, 57.41K)

This of what radicalized me. I don’t want to just beat these people, I want to exterminate them.

It's because most campgrounds have quiet hours and "da rayycis" park ranger has to tell them several times to shut off the shitty rap music, they also don't know how to cook over a campfire, and they generally leave the campground a mess. Zero respect for nature.

That is both unwhite and uncanadian.

Maybe if non-whites had that drive for exploration, they wouldn't have been conquered so easily.

Theyre too poor to afford cars that can go offroad so they resort to jealous chimping noises as usual. You'd think being so apelike they'd enjoy spending time out in the trees though.

Went camping with a black friend years ago.
He slept in the car because spiders. He wanted the experience, I said he could tag along. He did not seem to acclimate well to it.

No you're canadian

This. I worked security at an REI. I was specifically told to lynch any POC that ever stepped into the store. Job was pretty chill because most didn't bother but I've had to do it a few times.

the unbearable whiteness of stable nations

>they generally leave the campground a mess. Zero respect for nature
the unbearable whiteness of not being a nigger

Talked to my qt coworker for a couple hours last night and she talked about how her group of friends wanted to go take a camping trip while doing acid and how she thought that sounded awful. That's been something I really want to do though. Why can't I have a group of friends who do stuff like that, or just a group of friends at all. Why can I only interact with people at work/school, but for some reason I can't have any sort of social life with people outside of that?

Attached: 5A518FE7-BE06-4D2F-93B6-D3695D2FDFCE.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

>saw a black woman in her 40s hiking
>she looks 100% like a state employee or an hr representative
>way by, say how's it going
>holy fuck who the fuck cares about this?
If someone wants to take a hike good for them, but white people just prefer it because we have an undeniable connection with the land. Our ancestors worshipped trees for fucks sake.

who's excluding them lol

The unbearable blackness of basketball.

Don't go camping then if you don't like who participates in it. Chances are they've never invited their minority friends to go camping who might give it a go if asked to join.

Is swimming also unbearably white?

See, I'm Asian and the stereotype is that we all hate nature and cluster into cities. (See China)

>there's no business hours for nature.

Most parks are closed at night

How were niggers excluded from camping?
Just like classical music auditions are done blind, could literally be anyone but it’s all white peoples

>The unbearable niggerdom of city life

Tripping in the woods is best done alone.

why are black people so scared of outside? for as much posturing they do with the masculinity shit they sure are huge fucking pussies.

The unbearable whiteness of cheerful families.

Attached: 1613866797007.png (679x807, 328.61K)

Shitskins do not appreciate nature

>someone is excluding you from an activity that usually involves being alone
Is this codependency?

Attached: 1643933268216.png (658x662, 59.37K)

By living in the snow you are constantly camping

How did black people even survive this long

there's a lot of nature that isn't some state campground

Boomers

It's very bearable, and honestly enjoyable.

Probably because it’s hard as hell to relate to normies when you are redpilled

white people kept them alive.

Nope, just avoiding bugs the size of car tires

Attached: 1643721731081.jpg (960x538, 73.81K)

>for as much posturing they do with the masculinity shit they sure are huge fucking pussies.
It's all compensation for their unconscious understanding of their inferiority. Kind of like how trannies are the way they are.

Attached: National Parks Outside Is Racist.png (909x1300, 491.43K)

yeah that's kinda true. I went /out/ all the time growing up, I just never stayed overnight outside because we already lived in the middle of nowhere

minorities just litter and take shit out of the forest they have no right too. i cannot fucking stand these liberals who preach about nature but want to bring in billions of brown people who just litter and don't clean up after themselves and kill nature. fuck them all.

Quintessentially Argentine

If you read the article it says 63% of people who go camping are white. That's less than the % of white people. So even if white people enjoying this hobby more was "problematic" the stupid nigger monkey wrote a 5 page clickbait article on the basis of not knowing demographics exist.

I've typically tripped alone, but no way in hell I'm doing it in the woods alone. Plus I really desire a tight knit group of friends + a girlfriend to do it with.

Fellow campers of Any Forums have you ever camped next to or near niggers or non whites?
What was it like?

I myself have only had the privilege of camping next to mexicans. If you've ever been to a park where they were having some sort of get together, it's alot like that except you have to sleep within earshot of them too. They will inevitably be playing music, depending on their generational makeup it will either be traditional Mexican music, or rap. They will be drinking a lot. And they will leave their beer boxes cans and bottles everywhere. They'll be cooking something that smells pretty good for every waking hour. They'll have annoying dogs with them. Usually chihuahuas or something yappy like that, every now and then something scary like a pitbull or Rottweiler. In either case, they'll bark a lot.
Their kids will roam the campground largely unsupervised with reckless abandon. Inevitably they'll wander over to your site and see if there's anything to steal or fuck with. Generally they won't destroy shit just to destroy it. Your camp chairs and tent will be left unmolested, but anything they can pick up and carry around comfortably will be taken so put it in your car or take it with you if you're not willing to lose it.
The worst part will be the noise.
All hours of the day and most of the night the noise will come. Be it music, laughter. yelling, kids screaming and crying, car doors slamming, the car is locked honks from using the key fob. Mostly it'll be the kids though just yelling screaming laughing crying, in any case they will go ignored by the adults and parents around.

Luckily they don't venture out into the wilderness much. If you're going to a campground out in the boonies without running water you probably won't run into them. But if it's just like a spontaneous trip not far out of the city you'll probably see some.

The world only cares about white people. Everyone was captivated by America because it was the best way to see what white people were up to, now that's it not unabashedly white people have lost interest. Hollywood dominated because everyone wants to watch white people do things. The Olympics were interesting to the world because people got to forgot about their lives and watch white people win things.

China can win the Olympics, can try and control the global markets, and no one will ever give a shit. No one cares what the Chinese do beyond "how does this effect white people". Literally every single race on the globe can't stop thinking about white people 24/7, and as soon as something stops being about white people, everyone stops watching. They're either thinking about white people being better than them and oppressing them (sexual fantasies) or whining about how their not white and all the people doing the things they like are white. White people are literally the center of the world and minorities are incapable of thinking about anything in a way that isn't centered around white people.

Touché

They lived off the land as a free and simple people in Africa. They scavenged berries from the bush, they hunted animals for meat. In some cultures we call that CAMPING.

dude it's insane. i went to yellowstone for two weeks and i didn't even see one little piece of wrapper or paper on the ground. it is pristine. imagine a bunch of loud, ignorant blacks wandering around breaking shit and throwing garbage on the ground

I'm not even really redpilled to be honest. I'm basically a liberal who also happens to have white nationalist sympathies. Fuck Jews and Muslims though.

Attached: 1637453732322.png (653x819, 277.35K)

This is why I exclusively go rustic camping

>77% of visitors where white versus just 76% of the population being white. We have a lot of work to do to stop le systemic raycism

It perplexes me that South and West Africans were unable to build any civilizatio.

Had the unpleasant encounter of a “diversified” hiking group behind me. Cliche rap music, kfc to go order, and constant screeching. They hiked less than a mile into the trail, ate chicken, threw all their food and Gatorade into the creek and left. The wilderness is no place for these uncivilized creatures.

I liked Glenn from the walking dead. He seemed okay with living rough.

Nah, they outlawed them a few years back. Now they have professional buck breakers at my bass pro shop. Course, they're kinda underworked, so we do 23 and me tests now. Watched a quadroon get sodomized for almost 6 hours by the entire staff before they decided to let him off.

>the unbearable whiteness of going outside and touching grass
help me crackerman i'm going insane!

I camped for two months on state land while homeless

Because of white people.

somebody add camping to the Very Bad Racist list

The unbearable jewishness of sucking baby penises

>demographics
if you asked the average nigger what percentage of the US was black, they would probably say 50%. they are unbelievably ignorant on average, and their self-centeredness is unmatched.

Attached: 1643758900869.jpg (1020x1024, 141.22K)

Attached: 1629151183868.png (618x976, 611.91K)

I wish all niggers would die.

>I went /out/ all the time growing up

I would load up my truck after school Friday and not come back until Sunday evening. In an age before cell phones, I was effectively dead to my parents for an entire weekend. Every weekend.

I wish all niggers would die.

Campground camping hardly counts as camping.

>People of color have been excluded from the camping industry for decades
Translation: white libs think it's white peoples fault that black people don't like to go camping.

Do chinks really larp as white because their yellow is sometimes a little pale.

Look at all the seething.
He had a fair sendoff, especially in the comicals.

There are always niggers in the guns section.

But youre Canadian. Im a little confused here.

It's was basically the same.
The comic was way better.

Jews never will. Tell a mosquito to leave evil humans alone that kill it.

I've NEVER saw any niggers camping that's just not something they are into at all. They don't call them pavement apes for nothing.

I'll bite
why are they proposing, honestly
anyone can camp
I'm curious to know what retarded stream of thought took them there, and I don't want to look for the article

>we all hate nature and cluster into cities
i thought it was because of the unbelievable poverty of rural china (see china)

What’s with this phenomenon of the past decade with younger people hiking with the music playing without headphones? Like they can’t exist without electronic stimulation. Probably due to the easily portable music on your phone. Sad they can’t even take in the sounds of nature.

People don't know this but that's perfectly legal..any "public" land is up for grabs so long as you don't build anything more than a fire pit.

>The Unbearable Smell Of Fucking Niggers

The Nog fears the Forrest!

Ugh so I'll have to lock my truck at the trailhead now

The Woods belong to Whitey.

by not putting subwoofers in canoes? or what? i dont get how you can be excluded from going innawoods.