Gamers as supersoldiers

what if they just make gamers soldiers? gamers have amazing twitch reflexes to get headshots.

Attached: 1643305318479.jpg (960x706, 47.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/1997/04/ff-doom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will be a soldier for Christ, not tyrants.

Gamers are too lazy and selfish to work for any group. I say this as one myself. I only care about me.

Loud restless retards make terrible soldiers. They have a lot of procedures to suppress enemy fire and other stuff, it's different from jewish video games.
Also it's gay as fuck and nonsensical, this part is skipped by the (((media))).

>lazy
Supersoldiers are made, changed from a prior state. That's the idea.
>selfish
Can be remedied with proper incentive, within reason I'm sure. Having a fully functional super body should be enough incentive for most. Can you imagine going from whatever you are currently to Slayer mode in a shorter amount of time than you thought possible?

Soldiers maybe, but to my knowledge, there is no precedent for real supersoldiers.

I'm too lazy and unmotivated. I'd rather just play games and sleep

What do you think we have all been practicing for ?
Robot soldiers controlled by gamers.

lmao that meme was literally me after building a new gaming pc I ultimately never use for gaming. Just shitposting on Any Forums and watching YouTube.

being an effective soldier basically comes down to carrying a bunch of heavy shit for extended periods. being an effective commando is basically just being a psychopath. the people that need to be recruited are recruited.

you just sit your twink/lard ass in an air conditioned trailer and operate UCAVs to kill random people on the other side of the world.
nobody will like you, but you'll still get the GI bill.

play team pvp games fruitcake

I only play single player story games

You say that now, but I bet you'd crack for the right incentive. Something tangible.
Great book, forget what it's called. This is the current situation for drone pilots I imagine, to some degree anyway.

I saw some stuff but it's too bizarre and nobody will give a shit. I posted about it before. dataasylum.com was the only site with a lot of details about it but it was still missing some stuff.

This is an old fetish of your gay tribe and you transform anything into an excuse to do it.

wow fuck no im so out of shape its unreal, and im pretty sure im better at tf2 than shooting real sandniggers with a real rifle, which i have never done before

there has to be some carry over

Attached: p1_2413436_43c584ef.jpg (765x765, 262.03K)

There is a mismatch between reflexes and the actual gamer athleticism.

Paintball is a better training simulation game.

Why do you think games are the most dominant form of entertainment? Especially FPS games. The Military Industrial Complex + 5 Eyes realised this a LONG time ago.

Its becoming more obvious now. "Tactical" shooters will become the next fad.

"Simulation" games have made a minor come back over the last 5 years as shitty indie trash to normalise them. You will see more accessable and affordable peripherals coming out aswell as more military focused sims soon. F1 and other racing sims are on the edge of exploding into main stream and once that happens their plan has all but succeded.

Problem is a lot of gamers have a tendency to say the word nigger. We've tried to eradicate the word from online gaming but it is proving hard than we first thought.

does anyone have the more blackpilling version of OP's pic where it has a huge amount of text?

Attached: 1637479312714.png (1024x962, 725.75K)

If they cared about building an effective military then they wouldn't fill it with trannies and homos and diversity hires. There used to be a series of somewhat popular games called America's Army, officially made by the US Army. That was post-9/11 when they actually wanted soldiers.

>There was a "nintendo-bend" in the tests for hand-eye coordination for aspiring fighter-pilots in the mid-80s
>A young marine who got into trouble from playing Doom too much later institutionalized it for training wired.com/1997/04/ff-doom/
Games work. We had to travel on trucks sitting on two wooden planks at 14°F for two hours in order to get to the urban warfare training site.

Attached: doom.jpg (300x168, 12.02K)

>meme flag opinion

The wests armies are severly undermanned. Now that China is a threat, and India becoming a rising military power both with populations 1Billion + people more than the US.

They need as much cannon fodder and support staff as possible. You think they care about the well being of these people?

Is there any actual evidence that being a pro at CSGO makes your aim better IRL? Moving a mouse isn't the same as a gun. Reaction times woul be better though I suppose.