Any resistance you make will be useless

Anything you do is a waste of time. They will stomp on your face and piss on your dead children after they froze them to death. They’re not afraid of you. Why? You’re not violent. They bent the knee to BLM’s every whim. Why? Well… you know why… They know these truckers will never, ever do anything.

mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1490505840322879497?s=20&t=QsOXL73O7MiWlTRQvSAR0w

Attached: AE662577-C873-43C1-A4D5-5A76B1A85C6D.jpg (1284x1519, 812.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MrE9xveRgHAp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kind of silly to have had such a vital resource all in one location. Should have been spread around

Wait until they're actually starving
Wait until every cops family knows it

>complain about communist china and "muh russia"
>be even worse than them in every way possible
jej what a clown world. show this to people from 1950 and what would they say?

oh well time to drive home :) we tried! haha okay bye everyone at least we OWNED DA LIBS for a little bit there

hell yeah brother can't wait to go back to my couch and watch football

next we should do a work strike. everyone call in sick for a week we all got covid-19.

>Ottawa police "removed" fuel

*stole

Quick, Buy Poso;s new book! before the commies take over! God I hate this grifter.

how are they supposed to leave if they have no fuel?

No, they are not afraid because you are dumb and clueless. You can be violent as much as you want, but they'll redirect it on false targets and worse on the same goyim as you, while they remain unharmed. Maidan is the great example of violent protest as the result of which kikes got an iron grip on the country.

Attached: cantwakeup.jpg (1280x720, 377.28K)

this is the way

the only resistance left is to return to pioneer
let the system collapse on all of their heads

Attached: ceobased.webm (1124x630, 1.85M)

>never do anything
They have already done many things you massive faggot shill.

Attached: DEE8D9B2-85D0-4EBB-84CB-8DA8CE214764.gif (802x451, 3.49M)

Skull crackin time in Ottawa. It is about time. These fucking retards represent less than 10% of the population. Fuck them. I hope they burn them alive in the trucks.

ppl will sneak it in

Police are kneeling on trucker necks as we speak. They can't breeve.

Imagine not even filming their faces and getting names and badge numbers as they do it. Christ. Take some intelligent action

>They bent the knee to BLM’s every whim. Why? Well… you know why…
Not because they're violent, that's for sure. It's because the people with power demand it.

cook off site in the burbs

ride it in

HONK at the fucking globohomo pigs

>Skull crackin time
The only thing you’ve ever cracked is a nail.

Attached: 96DE1273-A3F4-42CE-9EA2-79426FA91FCB.jpg (1242x964, 239.82K)

its already being smuggled in faggot

THE RIDERS OF ROHONK WILL ANSWER THE CALL

bitchute.com/video/MrE9xveRgHAp/

Attached: 1644101385424.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>we don't want these trucks here
>let's take their fuel so that they can't move
A women concocted this plan.

Attached: 1640137172212.png (851x703, 933.72K)

interesting the truckers didnt go hide yo gas when the news broke

>show this to people from 1950 and what would they say?
Why aren't the guards shooting those protestors? They're blocking my street!

So what I'm taking away from your post is that there are police stations filled with hundreds and hundreds of gallons of highly flammable fuel and surrounded by thousands of angry protesters they stole it from.

The truckers should ratchet up the disruption to 10 then, and honk endlessly while also tracking down the mayor and the chief of police and parking outside their houses to do the same.

kek

This post glows. Nice try fbi. We all know real change comes from posting on Any Forums and twitter.

They should burn all their rigs to slag.

Attached: OttawaPolice.png (778x862, 778.79K)

I don't understand what all you goyim are mad about, police are doing their job and seizing the means of production, just like we told them to.

They're canadian, not Americans. Take away hockey and let's see what happens.

so, you support using violence--including conflagration--against minority populations?
is that what you are saying, user?

Wait until who's starving?