Convoy protest attack suspect identified: Dave Zegarac

Bogan pedophile anti-racist rapist.

winnipegfreepress.com/local/driver-charged-with-hitting-convoy-protesters-named-576177072.html
>David Alexander Zegarac, 42, of Headingley is facing four counts of assault with a weapon, four counts related to leaving the scene of a collision, two counts of dangerous driving causing bodily harm and one count of dangerous driving.
>Zegarac, who goes by "Dave," was a member of Winnipeg’s punk rock music scene before moving to Newfoundland around 2007. He also lived in Ottawa before returning to Manitoba.
>Brat Attack, the Winnipeg band he founded, was mentioned in the entertainment pages of the Free Press many times in the 2000s. One item referred to the band as "a local political punk group."
>Zegarac and the band performed at a Rock Against Racism concert at the Burton Cummings Theatre in 2007.

Pedophilia and rape accusations from 2015:
anervousrage-blog.tumblr.com/post/122921909529/trigger-warning
>I am also a survivor of Dave Z (Davey Zegarac, Davey Brat, etcetc). Back in 2005, When I was 13, I was just getting into the Winnipeg punk scene. This person was a hero of mine. He played in one of my favorite local bands (The Brat Attack) and contributed greatly to my politicization. He sold me my first guitar. He booked my friends shitty bands.
>He initiated beginning a sexual relationship with me over the internet, asking me questions about my sexual activity, sending me pictures of his body, telling me that because he was an anarchist he didn’t believe age dynamics were relevant. At the time he was 27. At the time, I believed him. At 13 I just wanted to be taken seriously and respected, I wanted him to like me. [...] I lied and told him I had entered a monogamous relationship, and at that point he raped me.

Attached: zegarac.jpg (2048x1786, 104.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winnipegfreepress.com/local/driver-charged-with-hitting-convoy-protesters-named-576177072.html
archive.is/OEixb
youtu.be/VbFbViN1TR4
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at this fat fucking cuck jealous of the truckerchads

Bump

Metis scum, should of moved his reservation to Nunavut

>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER

leftists are so fucking gross

thanks for proving that i was right with my decision

Attached: 634634636.png (489x617, 24.09K)

Leftists are objectively evil.

>winnipegfreepress.com/local/driver-charged-with-hitting-convoy-protesters-named-576177072.html
bros this isn't loading for me

you're welcome

Dude is a hideous goblin but rape allegations are always fake and gay.

Gas them both.

Attached: 1612782449089.jpg (700x700, 54.5K)

Try this archive: archive.is/OEixb

bump

>wanna be Fat Mike
They make generic third wave punk schlock....
youtu.be/VbFbViN1TR4

Freemason cops are trying to disrupt the honking on behalf of Trudeau. Trudon't

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Freemason cops.jpg (596x370, 97.77K)

this is fucking terrible

fat gasoline huffing native faggot
natives literally worship the government and are addicted to needles naturally, so they LOVE vaccines.

And do you have nigger loving prosecutors up there that'll just let him off?

They're not sending their best people

Revenge when?

Attached: right_wing_death_squads.jpg (532x486, 76.98K)

Our court system follows the "there's plenty of punishment for everyone" mantra