RUSSIA GENERAL

Russian anons, please, answer me:

1. Is Russia in anyway part of the globohomo agenda or is it a actual power against it?

2. How are the vax mandates in Russia? Do you need vax to work? Do corporations, universities, etc, require of their workers, students to get the vax? What about testing, is it required?

3. Is there going to be a war?

Attached: russiaflag.jpg (275x183, 4.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVWTf_61q7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From what I understand:
1. Yes, but they’re either a few decades behind or Putin is only semi invested in it. I don’t fully trust him personally but he’s better than anything in the west.

2. Yes they have mandates I believe

3. No.

1. yes, but without the homo for now
2. They have mandates but very low vaccination rates
3. probably not, but who knows

1. Mixed. There are some globohomo elements like migration from Central Asia.
2. Yes, there mandates.
3. Yes, absolutely. In less than a week, in fact.

i believe Ivan coz he didnt say in 2 weeks
i figured putin would just drop the iron curtain and be done with the west
whats the war gonna look like? details plz.

Thanks for the answers!!!

1. Yes and no. Some globohomo agenda is there, migration from central asia and putin saying we have the gays in top positions in the government.
2. Yes there are vax mandates, but they are inconsistent and depend on where you work and what you do. Same with QR codes and testing. Like some places enforce qr code requirements very strictly, others dont. Testing is either non existant or very strict, depending on what you need to do.
3. Probably not(but if there is im ready to off some hohols)

why are you so sure? does the common people buy it as only being excercises? gimme some insider info sir

There's not going to be a war, it would bankrupt whatever is left here.

Do bars/restaurants require qr in Moscow/Peter?

No. Canceled.

Then what exactly requires this qr?

Дpyзья, pyccки нapoд хoтят вoйнa? Или пpocтo гocyдapcтвo?

Officially yea, but no ones checking more or less (outside of the "high end" ones). Typical pub no problem.

If you need to ask, your opinion is too stupid to ever matter and you should probably just unalive yourself

Putin will hang for his crimes

Some do, some don't. It really depends on the bar/restaurant. I can't speak for Moscow, but I have a friend in SPB who says right now qr codes aren't reqired in most places, even though the governors order still is in place. It legit seems like the governemnt has stopped enforcing the qr code requirement to let people get omicron and get natural immunity.

I don't know, I go everywhere without any problems, and in Moscow and St. Petersburg I went to any concerts, to any bars/clubs. No one asked me QR

The gov doesn't want war, this was all a bluff by putin to get easy PR because he though USA/nato wouldnt give a shit and is too busy with its own problems/fires/covid/etc. He'd just put some troops at the border, parade around, boost his ratings and go home. And then every fucking media in the world hyper focused on this shit like its the most important thing everywhere, and raised his call, and now all of a sudden putin has to make good on his call or look like a bitch to his people. He's been looking for a way out ever since that will let him de-escalate and not look weak.

Attached: 1605456617359.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Im in spb, and been to a bunch of trade malls, food courts, bars, etc with friends. Jan 2nd and then for like 2 weeks they did ask for QR codes (especially first week). Now i haven't been asked once past week anywhere. MCD in particular was anal about it, now not really. Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=bVWTf_61q7E

Heт. But returning lost Russian Empire lands would be nice.

Consistent with what my frind told me. I'm зaмкaдыш so idk how things are in normal cities kek