Aus/pol/ - What happens after you name the jew?

Attached: 02.jpg (1400x787, 595.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/after-clive-palmers-60-million-campaign-limits-on-political-advertising-are-more-important-than-ever-117099
youtu.be/moqVvToDz8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you throw water on their doctrine of fraud signifying know recognize its maritime merchant jurisdiction does not apply to you and they melt into obsolescence, then as they flee ( I learned this trick in Rome Total War the old one btw) you use your ponies to completely decimate them

The joos fear the big danish foot

Attached: 1644198456277.jpg (3264x2448, 3.04M)

Best Tafe course that you can study from home which might actually be useful at some point?

Attached: The messiah.jpg (1280x720, 110.09K)

Would life be easier if you were a jew?

none, find the job you want to do and either go talk to someone doing it or call and ask to speak to the boss

I've lurked here a while, parsing through the shills, bots, and generally shit chat, because some of you are alright.
I've decided to shill for UAP. Why? Because 1) I am starting to feel guilty for not being actively engaged in the political process. This includes boots on the ground work. It's genuinely rewarding and great to meet like minded people.
2) the fact Clive is not only running a candidate in EVERY electorate, but is dropping millions of dollars so that mainstream media will actually air his party is unprecedented for a minor party. This election cycle could break the two party duopoly.
I don't give a shit what you think about Clive and his mines. The dude is putting his own cash on the line to stop this liberal Labor flip flop. The UAP platform is essentially 1) no mandates, and 2) establish a bill of rights. It's an intentionally narrow scope so that they don't malign the party as far right nazi quadroons.
And finally - at this point in the West, a minority government that can't get shit done is the best scenario, it blocks them legislatively so they can't shit on the plebs at their will. Vote UAP and kill the liberal/Labor duopoly

>2) the fact Clive is not only running a candidate in EVERY electorate, but is dropping millions of dollars so that mainstream media will actually air his party is unprecedented for a minor party
More like a sense of deja vu

He's a sue happy shadow Lib giving them his preferences like during the last election. Libs are currently pushing for anti-trolling laws, so no. Fuck no. Also, I really don't believe you. There's bursts of pro UAP posts at the very start in every single thread.

Attached: 772.png (200x200, 31.45K)

Is our guy Andrew O Keefe still in prison? I hope he gets a redemption arc and exposes the feminist kike media?

Will i find a nice gf at BnS ball?

Attached: fmax.jpg (1050x590, 103.47K)

>2) the fact Clive is not only running a candidate in EVERY electorate, but is dropping millions of dollars so that mainstream media will actually air his party is unprecedented for a minor party.
theconversation.com/after-clive-palmers-60-million-campaign-limits-on-political-advertising-are-more-important-than-ever-117099
Last election he spent $60M on advertising.
Did you just enroll to vote?

Attached: 1620263965393.jpg (700x467, 29.83K)

A vote for UAP is a vote for LNP.

What the fuck petty is going up again.

Can't be worse than most city girls

>tfw live in canberra CBD

theres lots of honking going on right now

Attached: 1484811765635.jpg (576x499, 63.46K)

The most telling part was that he beat her and then stopped for a minute and beat her a 2nd time. It wasn't just an explosion of fury. She did something shady, he was screaming about being fucked over in the back of the van.

>I am starting to feel guilty for not being actively engaged in the political process
why? people in who lived in 400 BC knew democracy was a joke so why don't you? it's a waste of mental energy to be emotionally invested in things beyond your control. it's an even bigger waste of energy trying to change things you can't.

Theyre telling everyone to put the incumbent last anyway. Plus if they follow through on the libdems preference deal the two can easily kill the majors.
Libdems > UAP > Everyone else > Majors
Clive is a snake, better the devil you dont know than the one you do in this scenario. If hes a shadow lin id take it over real libs, if hes the next hitler ill take it over albo's communist bloc. Vote 1 libdems boys.

middle looks like a portly version of my missus.

So what happens if people start rallying around a personality that names the jew? Should we suspect it as being a plant?

Praise him.

Attached: liam13.gif (512x288, 3.14M)

/thread

Attached: We will replace you.jpg (634x634, 121.14K)

>exposes the feminist kike media?
Oh brother...
youtu.be/moqVvToDz8U

Attached: 1625519836835.png (625x605, 62.47K)

topkek how?
>all major parties go last on /ourballot/

anyone saying "clive is a shadow lib" is shilling labor
libs are actually shadow labor

Can't even put the Australian passport first, lmao
>The Stranger within my gates,
>He may be evil or good,
>But I cannot tell what powers control--
>What reasons sway his mood;
>Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
>Shall repossess his blood.

Attached: RudyardKipling.jpg (1269x1689, 1.06M)

All the kikes are the same mate, unfortunately. I had no opinion on the jews before I met them in real life, and all the memes are true
>t. worked for the kikes