Grandparents all in their 90s

>grandparents all in their 90s
>smokers for 70+ years

How the fuck is this even possible? They also never goto doctors and claim all the friends they had that would goto the doctor always got diagnosed with stuff and that they’d all die, and they claim that if you don’t know you have something, like a cancer, that the fact of not knowing you have it means you’ll live longer because and or it will heal by itself because if you don’t know you have it that you won’t be stressed or worrying about it and therefore your body can heal itself easier, plus they believe many of the treatments end up killing you faster than you would have normally lasted without diagnosis and treatment

Is there any truth to what they say or are they just lucky with RNG to have gone 90+ years without any health issues that require doctors

Attached: F6AC962E-E763-4361-9A36-31294CF678A7.jpg (596x515, 32.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iO_WxYC34eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck doctors have some faith

Genetics

I have a relative who started smoking when we was 12 and lived into his 80s. He died of a post surgery infection.

Meanwhile a friend's died of lung cancer in his early 50s after a lifetime of smoking.

It's justa role of the dice.

its rng but doctors do lie. if you get insulin early you WILL be type 2 forever, no amount of fasting or diet will help you if youre taking insulin. metformin is good for non diabetics however.

lol listen carefully to what your gramps say

life's a gamble

>never go to doctors
Haven’t been to a doctor since 1994.
Never get sick

>Be me
>young, healthy
>Felt sick, weird, not sure what’s wrong
>go to doctor
>what’s wrong with you. He asks me.
>I dunno. That’s why I’m here. You’re the doctor.
>hmm
>might be a virus.
>take these pills
>what are they
>antibiotics
>too sick to go to chemist.
>stay in bed a few days
>get better
>never get the pills
>never bother with doctors again
>when sick, drink HEAPS AND HEAPS of water
>take no pills
>stay in bed
>drink HEAPS AND HEAPS of water.
>Nutrition
>good sleep
>have a job
>exercise
>take no pills
>never go to doctors
>drink HEAPS AN HEAPS of water.
Simple as

Attached: CF7FB038-BEAC-493B-939A-4BE5575BB6FF.jpg (1280x1707, 968.29K)

strange thread but wtf.. Father, 97, 1 heart attack, still alive & well, very few Dr visits, but he quit at 70. Boomer here, two packs a day for 45 years, no Drs except injuries, No Vax etc, the little woman hates it, but only thinking of quitting because over $5k a year now ! Some peers already died, but I agree with all above

Attached: jack-nicholson.jpg (640x960, 50.38K)

>It's justa role of the dice.
Actively seeking hearty genes to breed is not role of a dice. Here are some things to say no to...

>Glasses. No. They dont make you look intelligent and they are not cute. It just means you have bad genetics for sight.
>People with allergies and people that are too sensitive to literally just live day to day life.
>People that get sick more than once a year.
>Clumbsy people.
>People without hobbies, interests, people without drive or desire to express higher level thought.
>People that are easily stressed and rigid to change. Don't confuse discipline with a soulless robot. Im am talking about souless robots.
>Anyone that is not resilient, mentally, emotionally, financially.
>People that dont like socializing at least the minimum amount needed to forge usefull and functional relationships.
>People that horde things. People who's baggage only grows and never shrinks.
>People who are either purely logical/calculating and people who are overly emotional.
>People that seek money and power for their own sake, unconstrained by any context, or usefull goal.
>People that do not know their own worth, financially, physically, emotionally. People who do not see their own beauty and potential.

Find a good partner. There is no dice.

>wtf why does it seem like hospitals are murder prisons that literally profit by killing you
mystery of the decade

maybe the cigarettes helped them not become fat

Attached: 1528482176579.jpg (800x500, 351.93K)

Unironically stay away from doctors. They are right.
>go to doctor
>get diagnosed with something that you didn't even feel or notice
>be given meds
>suddenly feel worse
>get diagnosed with something new the next visit
>more meds and feel worse
Doctors are making people sick with medicine. We live in such a fucked up Satanic world.

both

This.
Also old people were healthier because they grew up with a non poisoned food supply.

This is great advice if you're a boomer moron

This, I cut out all my meds besides my epilepsy ones (which when I tried to cut out I did start having seizures again) and even then I cut them down by 50%. I felt much much better after getting rid of them. My doctor is pretty based and redpilled in regards to pharmaceuticals and confided they don't like writing prescriptions for things they don't need to, but are essentially forced to or they risk losing their job.

Pack a day smoker for 55 years and I'm strong as an ox

Humans smoking is a key step in our evolution against cancers. The ones who are resistant and immune will be the forebearers of the space based homo volitans who live in ships between the stars and breath all the tiny amounts of volatile chemicals in an enclosed atmosphere.

Imagine buying cigarettes in Australia circa 2022

They're lucky. My dad got stomach cancer and it shut his stomach up so he couldn't eat. Kind of hard to ignore that.
I hope if I ever get cancer its somewhere that it kills me fast.

going to the doctors all the time is a good way to get killed by witch doctor's finger lmao listen to your grandpappy you fucking retard

Attached: 1622979913713.jpg (480x480, 36.8K)

>How the fuck is this even possible?
all that nigger blood

Im 34. I wear glasses. I have allergies. Im an alcoholic. But I am also resilient. Ive had many jobs and moved around. Lost friends. I can go months without running or working out and seemingly pick up where i left off. Explosive energy in every way. I can chase down zombies without stretching like Woody Harrelson. Im a fucking lion bro. Im also fairly intelligent and artistic. I have yet to peak in life. Boomers act like children around me and I take care of them.

Attached: 20210821_135140.jpg (600x800, 42.18K)

I smoke black plastic and it's made my lungs healthier!

dysgenic af
do a fucking workout
god you make me feel bad about myself just looking at you
disgusting pinche puta

Attached: 1614247118849.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Correct.
youtu.be/iO_WxYC34eM

>drink heaps and heaps of water
It's amazing how many people are dehydrated all the time, or take their daily water intake from drinking shit like soda or gatorade, which is basically just sugar water. I drink at least 3 liters a day. My skin is great, my mind feels awake and agile and I never get sick.

>do a fucking workout
I do... i did today and yesterday. I was referring to the ebb and flow. Im not a souless robot. I am not always "on." P.s. check your jealousy at the door. Its a beautiful face, incel.

>My skin is great
Its a great beauty trick. Also whitens cornea.

I hope you have an epeleptic fit and split your stupid fucking head open you waste of skin. People like you are disgusting. I worked hard and continue to work hard on onlyfans and streaming to afford my estrogen. Fuck you.

>i have allergies
>i'm resilient
lmao a fucking peanut or gust of dust will probably knock your ass out

you have a face even a mother couldn't love

Attached: 1623532199695.jpg (911x877, 165.3K)

Seethe and dilate tranny faggot luiz

These are the Aryan Ubermenschs of Any Forums giving you advice.

Unequivocally BASED grans

How much do they smoke? There's a big difference between a few a day and a pack a day.

Or smoking isn't really the cause of lung cancer or other cancers. My 86 yr old grandma smoked since she was 15. No cancer, no major sickness. My in-laws in their late 50s lived a 'healthy life' and would talk down to me about filthy smoking both got cancer, lip and breast.
More people in my life who never smoked have got cancer than the smokers I know

I wonder how I'll end up. Smoking since 14. My great grandmother smoked from 13 to 87, lived until 93. Grandfather smoked from 14 and died at ~58.

I was fine until age 26... developed eczema with:

Peanuts
Milk/dairy
Sugar
Caffine
Alcohol
Stress
Tomatos, etc.

Now i consume all of these and still look pretty. I have asthma and allergies every year between january and may... I STILL GO RUNNING IN THE SUN... weazing and short of breath, sneezing, all that... recover within an hour. Go about life.

Me having to work through this... why would I make babies with people that have my flaws but without the ability to punch through them?

Also, back in the day cigarettes didn't have so much shit in them. Now they have all types of chemicals which are the main reason they can give you cancer.