Thinking About Joining The French Foreign Legion

I'm a pretty rough guy and this seems to be my only option to enjoy living,is it any good,are there alternatives?

Attached: sneed.jpg (720x540, 75.54K)

Higher than average percentage of homosexuals in the legion. drug use as well. Much more professinalism in the Anglophonic spec ops units.

I despise all things anglo

i served user, what you wanna know?

Whats The fitness requirements like?

Where did you serve at?

Is their a sense of camaraderie?

Do I get to kill on occasion?

FFL are based. I served fifteen years in 1er REP but was invalided out with a pension.

Doesn't change the truth though. Way higher chance of seeing action in the USMC or US Army rangers. US actually act as the world police you know. France fucks around in Djibouti and Guiana.
t. Former Legionaire

>Whats The fitness requirements like?
cardio should be paramount, i cant stress endurance running enough, al chin ups for intial entry test, be able to do 30 straight
>Where did you serve at?
1REC
1RE
>Is their a sense of camaraderie?
that depends entirely on you
>Do I get to kill on occasion?
Mali, CAR, DRC are getting progressively worse, also Guyane

Did you enjoy your time? Would you be better off knowing multiple languages?

Same here
Seriously thinking about it too

Fitness requirements seem easy enough,I'm capable of one 6 or 7 one handed chins so 30 isn't too much. How much cardio,how many miles must be ran?

Do I need to get the Corona Vaxxine?

Lion Heart did it and he came out on top in the end.

Would they take a dd214 and do you get a promotion from being prior service?

They're zogbots, but if you get in an out you're gonna learn a lot of things about life and a new language and get free citizenship. If you have nothing better to do in your life I'd recommend it, provided you make the cut.

Cardio is more inportant than upper body strength at least during initial training. Long runs are routine.

5 miles at decent pace to start, after that depends on your adjutant / regiment but you can worry about that if you pass selection and most dont

what reg?

Why would you want to go and get bossed around by third world shitskins for less than minimum wage whilst protecting kike interests?

No, they'll throw all that in the trash. They'll claim it's not important, but it does give you some cred. Just bring copies, so they know you're not a criminal.

Serving in an army without women

What's the alternative?

Well i'll be kicking my jogging sessions up,any tips to help with endurance,I'm a pretty big guy(193cm,90kg) so endurance isn't my strength.

Also heard of some natsoc group in Ukraine that accepts foreginers,anybody know about that?

My father served 21 years in the FFL, I did military middle and high school.
I lived next to the base surrounded by big musclemen légionnaires.
I'm now a troon.

Please pay your respect.

Troon?

He did 2e REP
Then 13e DBLE back when it was in Djibouti.
1e RE
DLEM (In Mayotte)
And 1e RE again.

>endurance isn't my strength.
work on that bro, when you arrive at Nogent the first thing you gonna do is have to run after a corporal up a shit ton of stairs then do max pull ups, if youre gassed after that they'll just fuck you off right there, straight up like half the people dont pass that, i saw americans get told to get right on back on the plane

Tranny

Again I want to emphasis to any interested. They FFL attracts faggots like flies to honey. And it attracts arab druggies and slav criminals put away any romantic notions. Also, litle known fact, There's many actual french nationals in the Legion

If sucking dicks is your thing, join Russian army.

And here we have what this thread is all about
Fucking glowniggers
Get fucked faggot
Kill yourself

I want to be a zogbot on africa. Just find a job subhuman.

Got any tips for the interview in general?
I can do the pull ups and the luc leger, but people say the interview is where most people fail.

I will definately try to join this year.

rare Uzbeki poster.

I can run around 3 miles but im pretty gassed after that,how bad is that?

Is the french foreign legion just like army basic training? I went to fort benning as infantry. And how long is the training cycle, do they also got an inprocessing time like at 30th ag?

>ask question
>called glowie

what am I,an American,going to due about a Ukrainian group.

They fought with us in Rhodesia for a short while. They had a thing for how hot the blood was when they would cut the Gooks throats open.

>Got any tips for the interview in general?
if youre from a western country you dont need to worry so much about the gestapo interview

like said cardio is most important, you cant work on it enough
but also this is absolutely correct

Theres a few documentarys on jewtube covering the process. Have you already killed anyone?

Attached: tuckface.jpg (500x500, 20.62K)

>USMC or US Army rangers.
There is also the advantage that the US government is more willing to subsidise the sex reassignment operation.

Attached: usmc trans.png (918x453, 407.62K)

yes, hohols love criminals. You can always apply. They're backed up by the CIA after all.

Can I real join without knowing one fucking word French?

And please: ?

non

Who is Lion Heart?

You are literally fishing for intel you bitch
Remove meme flag or shut the fuck up
Kike ass mossad motherfucker