2022. I am forgotten

2022. I am forgotten.

Attached: Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg (630x641, 53.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRs7fIdyw74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

I still love you molyneux
Y u leave gh fag

no one cares, he was a creep anyways

a single dollar? I provide you with the best philosophy website on the internet, hours of free content and you can only donate a single dollar?

Boring ass content ngl. I'm sure I agree with him but fuck me were his videos a chore to get through.

We are reaching levels of forgotten not thought possible

Attached: epstien moly.jpg (1242x842, 70.88K)

The guy makes no fucking sense at all, videos/podcasts go on for hours of just utter bollocks

it was over for me when he fired mike. i've tried listening a couple of times over the last 4 years and it's just him and his daughter. the dude is a fucking pedo. always talking up how "smart" and "mature" she is. it's fucking creepy.

well he's a narcisist so he's gonna think about his daughter the same way he thinks about himself

he's produced a lot of great content over the years but i imagine the buttcoin fortune has dampened his desire to really start over when it comes to vlogging after youtube jews kicked him out

I've been listening to a few of his self-help shows. It's basically primarily libertarian IT nerds calling in and having severe problems with their girlfriend, because they are extremely unconfident and unmanly.
Stef exists to shit on their girlfriend and coddle his male fans.

First example:
>guy cums in his pants from kissing his woman
>girl inexplicable gets hysteric cry fits, when she thought about having sex with him
>she works out in the gym and physically is attracted to other muscular guys
>he tricked her into liking him by basically playing psychologist and having deep discussions with her talking with her about her emotions

Now any true Traditionalist will recognize that he is basically playing a more advanced game of trying to get into a relationship with her through friendship. And her entire body is revolting against the thought of actually having sex with him, but her brain got tricked into accepting him as his boyfriend. Fundamentally the basics just aren't there.

But Stef of course implies that she is wrong for trusting her instincts and should just stick with him. Stef's self help show SUCKS, because it's just grifting his audience. He is extremely heistant about saying anything negative to his male fans, while he tries every trick in the book to manipilate his female callers, so his male callers keep having girlfriends.

Attached: everyone is a nazi.png (1035x984, 729.31K)

Narcissistic psychopath

ONE DOLLAR

sad

Attached: 1539984285451.jpg (491x575, 48.03K)

Didnt he forget about his audience for like 6 months already?

Why'd he fire Mike. I've never seen a good behind the scenes loredump on molyneux.

Hey, uhh, did you still have that one dolla?

Attached: mollymeme.jpg (1200x706, 39.51K)

meme

i don't know. there was a single thread on the molymeme forum but it's been memory holed.

THE TIME FOR ARGUMENTS IS OVER.

Attached: StefanRage.jpg (614x344, 15.75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XRs7fIdyw74

$1

He got weird with his call in show. He could be killing it with this convoy stuff. They world is starving for content.

lol how come you have to make up shit?

He's a lolberg why don't you criticize him on things he actually is instead of made up projections?

yea, the time for arguments are past.
so unless you start spell breaking you can take up the worthless task of peoples stupid problems that nobody cares about
you got graced with a platform with a standard deviation above the norm, yet you feed out content as if its the old platform.
will he adjust, who knows. I don't care for the the philosopher who can't figure out the immorality of a public ledger and the sum of life saving that can be lost by the flailing of a child.
but don't worry, its your show.

Every man should at a minimum be able to do 5 sets of 10 pistol squat, 5 sets of 10 one arm push up, and at least 10 one arm pull ups.

If you can't support all your weight on one limb you aren't fit for breeding.

I never could stand the way he talks. Seemed like a nice enough guy though.

It's funny that all of these e-celebs that skirted around the topic of Jewry in hopes of maintaining their positions, ended up getting blacklisted, cancelled and labeled as white supremacist Nazis anyway.

>2022. I am forgotten.

NOT AN ARGUMENT