QUEBEC ISSUED A 5PM ULTIMATUM

Quebec Police transvestites issued a 5PM deadline for truckers to be out of there.
Knowing Quebecers being spineless rats, they probably obeyed.
But I hope I am wrong.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-protest-sunday-1.6341577

Anyone got eyes? Did the 5PM deadline meanf faggot Quebec police are now kneeling on truckers necks?

Attached: unknown.png (1680x1757, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/
youtube.com/channel/UCAlFJ-O4onSNu2CjACqb8uw
youtube.com/watch?v=VhCRHjW7xCk
odysee.com/LeafControlledOppositionFacts:1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The protest was dumb. They just should have refused to deliver goods to Canada.

What are they going to do when the trucks aren't moved? Do they have an army of tow trucks capable of moving semis at the ready?

What do you think will happen if their human right to peacefully assemble and protest is denied them?

ah, well, guess that's it. maybe the great reset won't be so bad after all, eh?

bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/

Bump, any more details out there? I got banned as of today finally from Twitter after multiple suspensions. I have been berating Ottawa Police all week.

Any Forums is dead, holy shit.

my final bump and i won't be posting any more news here since it's a waste of time.

Attached: 1582577783949.jpg (750x750, 92.11K)

They may try mass arrests and try to trigger violence. It's their only hope at this point.

Based. Bring in the tanks!

we kinda obeyed homie, no point getting bad press after a whole weekend of good vibes

Attached: 1635884523570.png (512x512, 186.83K)

Based, fuck cops.

I can't find any Quebec city streams. This guy was there yesterday but today looks like he is just restreaming some Ottawa shit.

youtube.com/channel/UCAlFJ-O4onSNu2CjACqb8uw

They will do like justin trudeau dad did when october crisis happen and cars where in the way the police used front end loaders and pushed cars out of the way.

I WAS EATING DINNER

I advocate!

Attached: 1643932800987.jpg (531x403, 38.45K)

truckers will be back in two weeks (which I think is way too far)
personally, I plan on being in front of the parliament everyday after work to get the honks going

not much worth viewing, one road full of trucks honking and a dance party outside in front of the parliament. Now it's empty and back to normal. Most cops quit within minutes of 5pm after truckers left

Fuck Quebec is retarded. Will it ever fucking end? It's like they want everyone to move away.

Attached: 1643425591193.jpg (1080x1070, 92.41K)

Syrup bump. Stay strong honkers

Attached: 1643935011563.png (466x715, 434.12K)

nobody gives a fuck about the gayest part of the gayest country on earth.

>if they didn't move, they could face fines and towing
*yawn*

Based it's time for leafs to decide if they're gonna be slaves or not

Ask them, or what?

Attached: tiananmen-square-1024x686.jpg (1024x686, 136.66K)

Did the quckbecers fold yet? It's 7:40pm now. They're qucks through and through, so even though they're truckers, I don't have any trust they'd hold the line.

and this was enough to scare them out of there?
quebecers are such fucking faggots, holy shit
what happened to all their big burly bikers?

Or what?

youtube and odysee, same vid
youtube.com/watch?v=VhCRHjW7xCk
odysee.com/LeafControlledOppositionFacts:1

as far as I can tell that's the only conclusion I can arrive. quebecers are the ultimate pussies. first convoy to fold in canada. how stereotypical of french fucks.

That will be the next step wont it. And sabotaging your trucks on motorways/highways.

>no point getting bad press
You already got bad press.

Attached: 1643895932166.jpg (369x387, 35.47K)

Thank God. Go rake yourself.

you first, nigger worshipping mutt

It will be announced at 5PM

Don’t be a nigger

Don't you dare call them french, the yellow vests are still going and the real french are still manning million-people marches in their country.

Attached: 1633838375167.jpg (500x551, 107.02K)

Yeah, this. Coutts was a template for this. Simply refusing to deliver isn't good enough because canada overwhelmingly (80%+) imports, especially from the US, so US truckers can do the job instead. In addition, while there are >200k truckers in canada, only about 1% of them showed up to protest so far.

How can the Quebecois still be patriotic after two whole years of being the biggest cucks on the entire continent? Seriously, this isn't reflecting well on you guys. God forbid you actually separate and become a full-on dictatorship.

Attached: 1640043381816.webm (450x800, 2M)