Pierre Poilievre general #3 - TRUDEAU DIES edition

>WHITE PILL
WHITE PILL
>WHITE PILL
Pierre Poilievre [poly-ev]

>This is the man that's going to bury the liberals for the next 16-20 years.

>This is the man that's going bring every fence sitting centrist and disillusioned former conservative back to the party

>This is the face of the man who will undoubtedly form an alliance with the ppc.

>This is the face of the man who is going to reel in clown world in Canada and bring back some semblance of pride and sanity to this nation.

>This man fucking EATS limp wristed liberal faggots alive on a daily basis and does it with such ease it a wonder to behold.

>This is the new face of Canada.

Don't take my word for it, go watch him dismantle corrupt faggots in our government with ease.
youtube.com/c/PierrePoilievreMP/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

This is the break the conservative party has been waiting on for over a decade.
>Mole inside the Liberal party leaks imminent plan to discontinue all covid mandates to the conservatives
>Conservatives come to the conclusion that the ending of covid measures and a declaration of victory over the virus would be too big a victory for the liberals to be handed with the fawning corrupt media falling all over themselves to praise the federal response.
>Cook up scheme to snatch the victory from the liberals and hand it to the little guy (who you openly support) by bankrolling and promoting key people and elements of the group.
>Vote out useless faggot leader of your party
>Install absolutely based trudeau hating pitbull Pierre

Its genius. A fucking masterstroke
>WHITE PILL
WHITE PILL
>WHITE PILL
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30

Attached: Pierre Poilievre.jpg (720x443, 120.66K)

You will never be a PM.
Bernier 2023

I wonder if Pierre will invite Bernier back into the fold to secure more votes for the next federal.
Would Bernier even consider putting PPC on hold to see if we can get rid of Trudy?

oh great another general for leafs to talk about their pee pee's

dats right proxy faggot, GET FUCKED and cum shot on from freedom juices.

Based and NON WEF Pilled. Thanks for these threads user, I was the original Any Forumsievre poster back when it was rumored O'Toole was going to get ousted. It's crazy now all the bots and shills are out in full force.
Sorry shills, Pierre is the next PM.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 175238.png (600x577, 238.27K)

>let’s elect this zogbot instead things will totally change this time
Lmao

Thanks shill, he's the only one who isn't a WEF Young Leader.
Try harder in the next thread

BASED PIERRE

TRUDEAU IS A SOMALIAN COCK SUCKING FAGGOT AND LEGAULT CHUGS JEWISH CUM BY THE GALLON

Fucking jew, I see you.

Alright, sure, Canada is a 5 Eyes nation. It usually means that there is a substrate of policies that you cannot vote against no matter which political party is in power. However, the pandemic faggotry is still new. If there is enough push back, they might back down.

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-151923_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1982, 1.46M)

Don't care, still voting PPC.

His early life is sus . Adopted? "Irish" Grandmother? WTF

Bernier sent an email out saying he'd never back down. Poilievre needs to defect or fuck off.
We can kill off the CPC through sheer force of will.

If he does that he may as well take the conservatives off the ballot.

Poilievre is the Biden to Trudeau's Trump which makes Bernier Bernie Sanders.

Unlike Bernie, Bernier didn't take everyone's donations and then endorse Scheer. And then endorse O'Toole. The CPC betrayed him, he's not going back.

t.liberal tranny

>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE JUSTIN SOO MUCH IM GOING TO VOTE PPC TO MAKE SURE HE GETS REELECTED HURRRR

Attached: HonkingIsolation.png (704x523, 408.71K)

Somehow the rules of politics dont apply specifically to Max?

Listen ppc ppl. You dont get to have MM until you take the PP, this is just reality. deal with it.

Attached: PP.jpg (1200x630, 48.24K)

Pic related is why. Voting is a charade. You're going to sit there and say with a straight face that the people who cheated Bernier out of the leadership in favor of Scheer, and then when he failed miserably, picked Bluedeau as a replacement, are going to suddenly start being conservative again? How many times do you have to be duped before you realize? You can't be this stupid, which means you are a malicious shill.

Fuck.

Attached: quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-81-96-79(1).jpg (850x400, 73.87K)

>take it all personally like a child

grow up faggot.

Looks like he has down syndrome.

left-right-left-right
keep marching goy

Attached: marchoftyranny.jpg (900x691, 252.99K)

>he doesn't make my dick as hard as justin does.

Attached: pepe.png (300x300, 36.41K)

This is the last chance I'm gibing the CPC. Pierre and Bergen need to change the culture away from what Scheer and Bludeau did. If they fail, I'm gone.