Are ghosts real? Plenty of political figures like churchill...

Are ghosts real? Plenty of political figures like churchill, us presidents and queens and kings claim to have seen ghosts.

Have you ever seen one?

Attached: 1643512738730.webm (720x1280, 2.49M)

This thread is actually about DMT.

Is it though?

I've seen a Darkfigure once. I was young and naive and invited it to share my body for a while, because I thought it was miserable.
It immediately took over and I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time. I fought back and won, but I think that fucker is still in there.

It mostly calls to other Darkfigures, so now in my twilight consciousness between waking and sleeping I can see them start to gather around. They're harmless, just annoying. Like rats of the afterlife.

Don't ever invite one in.

Attached: darkfigure.jpg (240x240, 14.27K)

Yes

The majority of the anecdotes will be bullshit but having witnessed ghosts I know some of them wont be. They always seem to be confused people replaying moments over and over, although people passing on do often stop to say goodbye to people, this was the first I saw when an elderley neighbour of my aunts came to thank her and her husband before she left, her family had deserted her years ago for kicking her daughter out.

Just about everyone I know to have had actual contact also had night terrors as children.

No shit cat ghosts on my clapped-out box springs and mattress at nights. Little paws mushing shit around.

>Just about everyone I know to have had actual contact also had night terrors as children.
This could be a symptom of mental issues though. Who knows if night terrors are a connection with the other world or simply a brain malfunction

thats rats friendo.

this

I've seen some supernatural shit but you don't talk about it to people in person or you sound like a retard.

It's very possible. Emotions are very watered down in comparison with the horror that came with every session. I did find a way of fighting back in them though, I could re-enter the terror if i went straight back to sleep, the difference this time was I was in control and they ran from me. This was unique from everyone I have spoke to about it.

What do you ecperience during the terror? Hallucinations? Or simply terror like a panic attack?

We should honestly teach children lucid dreaming.

I've always been curious about this
>t. Has seen some spoopy shit, also life long experiences of sleep paralysis

Body frozen in fear but head is clear and at the mercy of whatever is doing whatever they want to you. Often night terrors are incorrectly diagnosed whent he realities are that the person was sexually abused as a child and this was they coping mechanism to lock it away, i went through deep hypnosis after reading this through a therapist to see if this was a misdiagnosis on my behalf but it wasnt. My contact with ghosts were 3 instances, one with rose my aunts neighbour, another was my friends other who haunts the pub he used to live in as a child, the third was a man sho haunted a church hall where I used to do pantomimes as a child, an 40 kilo mirror was thrown across a room at me (the main church was above the hall and whenever the pantomimes or plays were on they used to find pews flipped the next day)

friends mother*

serfs and pleebs cannot see them.

I just have never seen one, but once i felt like their was a ghost in the house and when i tired to male frens with it, it left.

Attached: 1644192310553.jpg (860x602, 33.62K)

>40 kilo mirror was thrown across a room at me
This seems to be a malevolent presence, do you think it was a ghost like the others or something different?

>at the mercy of whatever is doing whatever they want to you
What do you mean with this? Like some thought control, visions or physical acts on you?

He was fully present like rose, I saw him in the window of the service lift which was at the back of the boys changing room, he saw me see him, i saw his face again a week later just before the mirror was thrown. My friends mother was more like a gif, looked like she was doing a task

I would be between dreams and a waking state, aware of my frozen body but still in the dream, everything that would happen would feel like actual damage although it was mainly just mental, they would be nothing to show for it on my body after. The dreams always felt as if i was somewhere else. It was a barren landscape at dusk but with buildings that looked more like hollywood sets, incomplete and probably just shells.

Very interesting thank you

>Have you ever seen one?
When I was a kid (around 10 yo or younger) we stayed at the apartment of relatives. So I wake up in the middle of the night and see some figure floating under the ceiling. Got a little bit scared and decided that the best thing to do is to close my eyes and try to go to sleep. That's what I did. In the morning I wake up and see a nightie drying on a washing line. Apart from that I've never seen any ghosts.

Attached: twilight-zone-1959___if_i_ignore_it.jpg (320x320, 45.67K)

Time for sleep, night all

Get both volumes of "Phantasms of the living" theyre the most comprehensive ghost studies ever done.
I paid just under £100 for my Cambridge editions

>They're harmless, just annoying. Like rats of the afterlife.
Rats aren't harmless if they're living inside you, user. You need to metaphysically locate that thing and banish it.