404 thread got 404'd, free speech my ass, fuck this place

Globohomo reddit mods running this shit

Attached: 1_Z1KbSevS86kAmPMlcLEKlA.png (565x377, 386.22K)

Canada is ruled by fidel castros spawn. Next level cuckery

leaf bros?

Do you know why? I was waiting for an answer but thread got 404'd before anyone can give one

Attached: 20210709114521_IMG_3663.jpg (254x199, 7.9K)

I gave you an answer, the two verses from the bible.

I hoped Any Forums is just a free and open forum not subject to the crowd psychology experiments and manipulation you see everywhere else, and miraculously not taken down yet. I didn't know reddit mods had taken over here, they sound like real jerks.

Are you talking about this one, btw?

Attached: pruned.png (1884x517, 126.76K)

No, it was a different one.
>I hoped Any Forums is just a free and open forum not subject to the crowd psychology experiments and manipulation
That would've been the case several years ago, but no, not anymore.

What was it about?

if only you could dox the mods

Someone decided to make a thread about 404ing the thread, or in other words, post pictures of things like cryptids. Then a bunch of feds showed up and now they're just trying to honeypot us. Sorta like the pirate flag above, but its his job to do that. I just wanna see what everyone is hiding on the truth of the world.

Attached: 1641768771310.jpg (619x361, 89.12K)

mods are trannys.

Trudeaus mommy, he's a love child of Fidel.

Almost forgot, on pic related, I think Ronald became a Christian after that.

Attached: Ephesians_6-12.jpg (720x720, 103.94K)

>cryptids
I don't get it. This is one of those honeypot threads? I could see that, but what's the connection with cryptids?

Someone made the same thread on /x/ but it got nuked too

I'm just saying, these threads are the ones you go to, to see the pictures of cryptozoology.

Years ago, my father was navy intel. soon to be retired he was approached by a couple of CIA men, they courted him to join, went up to Langley twice, turned them down. years later mom tells me dad said no to them because, and this is his exact quote "They kill babies."

>droning sand-nigger kids
ANTICHRIST CONSPIRACY

Attached: 1607947840859.gif (300x300, 33.02K)

I didn't take it as bombing the middle east.