Is it gonna collapse or fucking what???

Grocery bills are going up across the board. It's noticeable to me, it's noticeable to even the fucking normies now who never notice shit. What the fuck is gonna happen dude??????????? Is it just gonna go up and up until it's literally cheaper to just hunt fucking deer for meat???

Jesus christ, are we not collapsing or does the elite have a plan to counteract this? Do they WANT this??? I don't even fucking know dude. All I know is that this shit is getting ridiculous

Attached: grocery bill going up.jpg (1080x1920, 594.12K)

I wake up every morning hoping so.

We’re going to kill them all.

You could save money by eating ze bugs

Attached: 1536334296671.jpg (500x436, 52.48K)

>1000 rent
>300 to streaming thots
>500 on movies and games
>600 on candy and junk food
>1000 on car payments
>600 on streaming services

You ain't gonna do shit, thats why the medically tyranny was implemented. Everybody who took the clotshot will die and there will literally be the great reset with the survivors being turned into slaves.

>Grocery bills are going up across the board. It's noticeable to me
What people aren't noticing (which is even more insidious) is the shrinkflation. You're getting way less in each pack now than 2 years ago.

At some point it is your fault your wage is going up. Do thing to advance your position at work, demand raise, look for other job that pays more, start own business

I just want it to collapse already so I can finally find out what a rich assholes liver tastes like when I make a nice pâté out of it.

The problem is that virtually everyone is indoctrinated from early childhood into believing that those in authority are to be trusted & obeyed. This works just fine so long as those in authority are moral people & are looking out for the interests of the whole, however, that is no longer the case. So what's going to happen is that our current civilization will collapse under its own weight & a new one will be born from its ashes. The only question is what that new civilization will look like, will it be better or worse than we have now?

>1000 rent
not bad
>300 to streaming thots
lulz
>500 on movies and games
as if. this stuff is all free.
>600 on candy and junk food
gross
>1000 on car payments
lulz
>600 on streaming services
wat?

This is humerus to me, since food has been famously cheap as fuck in america for decades and decades. Oh shit, my food costs went from 2 to 4%? CALL 911!
in the 70's, food costs were 50% of a normal person's wage in my cunt. (Rent was about 45%). World was still fine, comparatively.

yo bruh this turkey be bussin bussin fr fr no cap

Attached: 1629617059127.jpg (896x789, 122.79K)

I’ll die before I become a slave.

Attached: 2EAF52A5-E917-483F-9E16-0502B9305DE4.jpg (500x708, 50.87K)

You know the answer to this..

Attached: Screenshot_20220120-115523_Chrome.jpg (1080x1301, 782.08K)

Man, i stopped eating out and I stopped buying groceries every week. Now I buy food by the months. At least 2 or 3 months, drop 250-300 bucks and throw it in the new freezer I got from Best Buy. Then I head over to the dollar store and raid another $30 in canned food, sardines, fruit, rice pudding and instant noodles. To top that off, I no longer ride around with a 1/4 tank of gas. It's full to the brim after every 200km.
Learning to be habitually prepared.

>just double your wage every year to keep up with the inflation buddy
lel

Based and liverworstpilled.

There won't ever be a collapse in our lifetime. Things will continue to get worse until we die.

Silence meme flag. Here in Texas, 80/20 ground beef has gone from around 2.50/lb to around 7-9/lb. That is not a 2-4% increase. That's one of many consumer goods that have increased outrageously, beyond just supply lines affecting prices of less common or luxury goods. Oil prices go up, companies are pressured to pay more, shortages in supplies for logistics, all things to make your grocery bill far more than it would have been 2 or 3 years ago.

Who pays 1000 for rent outside of a city?

they were never moral and they never looked out for your interest, what's particularly noticable is that america doesn't really produce anything, it relied on poaching everything from the rest of the world, but now america just isn't strong enough to poach shit anymore and most of the world is telling them to go fuck themselves, so they're simply running out of resources now

Meat has gotten pretty fucking expensive, to the point where I've had to cut down meat to three or four times a day instead of the traditional seven. The rest of the time it's eggs, bacon or no meat at all. Thank fuck vegetables are mostly still affordable.

>rent
K.

thank joe biden

Also, I've been living on lockdown for the last two years. You wouldn't believe the money you spare by spending it only on what's actually necessary. Still prices are getting steeper every day. And don't get me started on fuel.

I wonder how poor people still can live in the big cities where a bed bug infested 1 room apartment is 2k. They'll snap

They can't and they don't. I was reading an article the other day about massive numbers of people fucking off from London because it's unaffordable. Same thing in Paris and now they're infesting my countryside and a starter house now costs half a million euros to buy around here.

Kek after printing several trillion dollars and destroying the global supply chain, one would have predicted 20-30% price raise every week.
Try another lockdown, nigger, maybe it will help.