Whites are so lazy they import thousands of black people to do work

>whites are so lazy they import thousands of black people to do work
>they then cry and seethe for hundreds of years due to the consequences
"master race"

Attached: confederate-flag.jpg (1600x1066, 181.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica_663
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There’s a reason Jews rule over us. It’s because they’re smart and hardworking while us whites are short sighted, typically obese, and selfish

By whites you mean kikes, right?

>every southerner was a Jew
Doubt

>whites blaming their mistakes on the jews again
sounds about white

No. Capitalism caused them to forego castration which would have dramatically reduced the consequences of slavery that were passed onto future generations.

A tiny percentage of Southerners owned slaves.
The overwhelming majority of slave owners in the South were all kikes.
Only kikes imported slaves.

communist kike bug fag cope

We need black men to keep our slutty wives happy

Why are whites unable to own up to their mistakes? It's always "jew" this, "chink" that. cumskins can't seem to accept they make mistakes like everyone else

Last time i checked the people for in the confederate army were white you dumbfuck. Retards here love to blame their failures on everyone else.

Don't forget about the 3700 slave owners who were....black.

>da jooz
lmao, cope. Do blacks have names like goldberg and shekelstein or do they have names like smith and jackson?
God i hate southern octoroons.

Read more.

Attached: jews were the slave traders.png (2144x1120, 2.42M)

Attached: slave owners.jpg (800x600, 102.65K)

I entered in those links and they say absolutely nothing about slavery.
What now?

Every society has used slave labour. The only thing white people did wrong was let them breed.

Ed Buck and Adam Schiff killed gay black prostitutes and Obama\Biden\Harris\Holder (DoJ) covered up the crimes.

You cannot talk about Ed Buck.

OP is a CCP that is trying to create racial divide in America, because its afraid that all the DNC the slave owners parities crimes will come to life.

Democrats were against freedom for black people then, and progressives only care about the color of a persons skin for exploitation for financial and political gain.

Rabbinical Jews do this all the time in America, they use Shabbat as a time to vent their leftist political views and tell others how t think, how to act, and how to live, while abandoning their own religion for political power.

(((Jews))) cannot follow Torah because the Talmud tells them that Abrahram, Israel, and Moshe Rabin were all liars, who tried to worship God by being truthful.

Now the Modern Day Rabbinical Jew claims to descend from Jacob, yet they cannot uphold a single commandment to which they were given.

Look at the state of Israel today, its cucked by China and Big Pharma beyond belief, and has to alter its own citizens DNA and pay people to life and cause division against America.

JIDF is going to get the state of Israel destroyed, but of course there are no Jews in Israel. There are only jewish larpers who refuse to follow any commandment unless it can make them wealthy or perpetual victims.

Israel needs good leaders, but it cannot afford to follow any of its actual "religion" of identity.

Moshe Rabin knew this was going to happen, and here it is. The State of Israel and its worshippers have abandoned the God that brought hem out of Egpyt, so they could be like like everyone else.

Israel is a joke, and is has to destory and steal just to survive. The God of Israel and the Rabbinical Jews is a joke because its people cannot follow their own laws.

JIDF gets paid by the US to spread lies and misinformation.

Rabbis now equate lying to murder, but the JIDF doesn't care.

i didn't import anyone.

master of your eternal seething nigger

Read a book, commie bug kikes.
Leftist shitskins absolutely seething right now. lmfao

This is your daily reminder that America's first Black president restarted the African slave trade and that if you go to Libya right now you can purchase a Negroe for about $500USD.

Attached: 44_barack_obama.jpg (1250x1250, 266.43K)

>attack a nation
>its population fights back
WOW

So...... (((they’re))) back to being (((white))) again. When is whoopi coming back?

Attached: 54D3756A-E660-4DA3-BCDC-7301990D6192.jpg (435x1024, 118.81K)

>whites are so lazy they import thousands of black people to do work
it was jews who brought all the slaves though
it's crazy how westerners not know their own history
kikes really did a number on you folks

fuck off kike

Niggers aren't people they're property

slavery was a fuck up yeah
doesnt mean i cant hate niggers

Stuck in the past I see.

>people for in the confederate army were white
>my fellow goys you must protect (((our))) right to keep slaves
>mah states rights
Jews never fight for them selves. Always tricking others to do their bidding

Attached: FEBC46B1-8602-4594-9436-91EF8014DACF.jpg (536x1024, 113.95K)

>I wonder who could be behind this post

Slide thread. sage in all fields

Attached: 1636983008412.jpg (640x622, 72.99K)

Spartans were a slavocracy. Just like them, the South was noble and honorable to a fault, a proud culture of heroes and untold wealth. Seethe harder Yankee filth.

archive.org/details/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica_663

>Stuck in the past I see
No, changing history

Attached: EA96AC1A-73ED-42F7-8269-3780B4901BB5.jpg (1024x702, 77.19K)

Das rite we dindu ownin slaves and shiet

good morning sirs