Why are you so against Asian people, Any Forums?

Why are you so against Asian people, Any Forums?

Attached: tumblr_6072c2edb44a19e3fe361b276265113c_fac8bbb9_1280.jpg (962x1560, 591.04K)

hating the chinese is a Zionist thing. The Chinese are calling bullshit on Zionists and so are the Russians. Most Americans under 50 are not Zionist and like asian people.

wtf the left can meme now?

Black people are the ones targeting asians tho.

Nice try Chang.

Attached: china 50 cent army.jpg (800x764, 134.65K)

Flips aren't really Asians.

I can see this emasculated asian faggot sitting in his cuckbox working himself up to a rage over the evil nazi whites who he secretly envy while he draw this complete fantasy. There's a deep sense of insecurity in all his comics.

last time i checked, it was the niggers who were doing the asian hate crimes in the US.
plus most people like asian cause they actually add to society.

asians go out of their way to be rude so i think its funny if a brotherman heaves one in front of a train now and then

I'm not? My wife is Chinese trad Christian.

The only fucking that gets done to Asians is race quotas, and we all know who supports that shit.

>memeflaggot

'Asian hate' is jewspeak for 'nigger crime.'

I'm not. I want to fuck Asian women.

no
show one instance of a person attacking a asian that isnt black in the last year

Personal freedom has been bred out of them

>I hate Asians
>free Hong Kong
MY SIDES

enjoy your small-dicked mutts

>these are free for me

Attached: EB573998-AEA7-471A-8319-D6235A3AE0DF.jpg (318x788, 140.12K)

Kek this comic is dishonest, white people don't attack Asians, only blacks do. They even murder them out of the blue. The nog is the natural predator of the asian.

Have the abominations in China and not in the west

i want the back story on the guy with the shades

Why are whites such jerks. Stealing fruit and groping tropical babes is wrong

he's a liberal, his whole identity relies on pretending whites have taken something from him. in reality, he's suffering from what ALL liberals suffer from and that's the inability to be comfortable with themselves and the fact that they're too lazy to do anything about their shortcomings. you have to accept yourself until you can be happy and liberals COULD but refuse to. the jews know how to exploit this (been doing it for over 100 years per the FBI's own documentation released in 2020) and here we are, a filibeano mutt who identifies as asian so he can pretend whites are his enemy while he sells his faggotry to other white liberals

Am I masculine or not? I'm half Japanese.

>durr free hong kong durr i dont hate asian i like hong kong durrr
You're not fooling anyone, whitey.

Bet the black guy started it

Conservative Americans hating Asians over the Chinese-engineered American-funded Covid 19 virus mainly existed in the minds of the left due to media propaganda.

i dont hate asian people, most i have met are based and unapologetic about it.

I also literally don't go outside, because a hate interaction.

Attached: 20220206_171100.jpg (2190x2035, 2.16M)

>Why are you so against Asian people, Any Forums?

Because they convinced

Based chinks created bat flu to kill kikes. I'm good with that.

>shows 1 black guy attacking Asians
It's dishonesty like this that prevents positive change from occurring