Live in Chicago

>Live in Chicago
>30-40% of population are Covid schizos, mask and vax requirements everywhere, yet covid keep spreading
>Come down to Phoenix for a while since parents and aunt and uncle both got houses here
>like 5% of people are wearing masks, vaccine is not even a discussion, Covid is not a thing, nobody is worried about it
The cultural difference between Chicago and Arizona is absolutely insane. It’s almost like a different country entirely.
How is this possible? Why should a state like Arizona which is clearly doing everything right be dragged down by rapidly decaying shithole states like California, Illinois, and New York?
I’ve had it with my Semen-slurping home state

Attached: arizona.jpg (900x600, 149.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=x04NpW5k8T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they don't wear masks at in-n-out :)

/relocation general/?

Attached: Climate_Zone_Map_e_DOE.jpg (1024x719, 210.52K)

Attached: USA-density-2010 copy 2.png (3000x1859, 3.1M)

I relocated to TN because there were too many nignogs in Indiana. I do see the irony but Chicagonogs are fucking awful

lmao try florida sometime user. i havent seen a mask in over a year

come to NH or ME
we need all the young right-leaning responsible folk we can get
i suspect they will become significant strongholds in the future

covid19 doesn't exist. it's entirely fake. it's just a regular flu hyped up as something special and dangerous. anyone who fell for it is a retard. anyone who got vaxxed is an absolute braindead faggot. anyone pro mandate and government control is a subhuman piece of nigger faggot shit. the world is on the brink of existential epiphany. catharsis is near
discord
.gg/23smX5YRrN

Attached: existential inforgraphics.jpg (1156x641, 257.78K)

Go 150 miles west to Iowa and covid doesn't exist.

the confluence of mississippi/ohio river seems peak america. any mid-size (not college) towns?
youtube.com/watch?v=x04NpW5k8T4
climate zone 4 or warmer

Got Cactus ?

Attached: Voynich Manuscript.jpg (1918x2560, 584.73K)

OP lives in Chicago.... must be a nigger.

>climate zone 4 or warmer
no worries, we were looking for whites only anyhow

AZ is like it's own country and does what it wants.

states were always meant to be this different. we are often lumped as one whole country, which is true, but we were always supposed to be separate STATES with different cultures and strategies toward policy, but united with common values.
you just swallowed a red pill, which is that you've been conditioned all of your life to think of a place like arizona as being US, in the same way that illinois is also US, and that arizona is just supposed to be illinois but with cactuses. not so.

pick your state, whatever it is, learn their culture, and further their culture, and help keep it distinguished from other states. think anti-globohomo played out on a smaller scale.

The midwest is a complete and utter shithole, top to bottom. The business and church elites, as well as city councils, are full of women, effeminates, and actual pedos. The general population are morbidly obese, niggerfied, 99%'ers from the worst examples of American caricatures I have ever known. There's no spirit of the West in any of them. Though they all think of themselves as individuals, they are brainless, dickless bovines. The fight is bred out. I'm relocating sure enough, but the only options are Utah, Maine, Alaska, or south of the border in the monied parts of Mexico kept clean by the cartels. To hell with this tranny shithole.

Interesting thanks anons

At this point they basically are different countries

Same bro. I thought surely 1 year was going to be enough for people to snap out of it but I guess I was off by a year. Hopefully by summer these people get a grip.

Everyone I talked to about this stuff acted like I was a fucking weirdo last year and next year they'll probably act like none of it ever happened.

tempe az user.. liberals can suck my cock. DO NOT let them talk shit to you and well keep our city chill

Wait it's all minecraft?