John James to run for senate

Attached: 17FA2DB1-3334-48D4-84FF-BF76DA599495.jpg (1200x1081, 298.61K)

She looks polish

Well shes blacked now

What a lovely couple. I'm sure this won't cause polcels to go suicidal and proclaim the end of an entire race.

Faggot

You're not even white

WELCOME to brazil park

Attached: 1633297311843.jpg (477x643, 52.04K)

nigger lover

Attached: dumbnigger.jpg (2560x1256, 555.68K)

That's nice.

How many senate runs has he lost? 2, 3 4 5???
Let's get over this stupid meme of based black man

Another goddamn nigger.

I honestly don't even care, she looks happy, the kids look happy and he doest seems to be a retarted Monkey, prolly had some white mixed into his lineage. What's the fuckin problem, I honestly don't hate this, I only hate the fact that we are bombarded every fuckin day that EVERY SINGLE WESTERN FAMILY has to look like this.

That nigger looks more masculine that you'll ever be, dear mutt. Vast majority of polcels wish they looked like him, which is ironic.

As long as they're Christian I see nothing wrong with this.

Wow a nice commemt on pol. Are you lost or something ?

Average christ cuck

>nigger
>cuckservative
>ZOGbot
>capitalist
>coal burning whore wife
A True American (tm) indeed.

He's a West Point graduate and a combat helicopter pilot. Took over the family business and really grew it. He's supposed to be a really good guy.

>>coal burning whore wife
Just like your worthless ancestors.

Attached: 915sfJ+EucL.jpg (1672x2560, 808.18K)

He probably pretty fast.

Strawman is a weak tactic.
>vast majority
nigger, kill yourself

Attached: bunker.jpg (713x934, 157.71K)

It is a problem, whitoid cuck!
I hate niggers and your women keep importing and fucking them.

Yeah I don't doubt it man, best of luck to him, if he's a good person idc if he's black, white, yellow or brown.

Attached: 1643227783924.jpg (400x400, 18.2K)

show face to disprove me then faggot

If he's patrilineally White from having a White slave master patrilineal ancestor, then he counts as a member of the White tribe and should be allowed to marry a White woman and bleach the genetics of his patrilineally White children.

Yeah, I feel you :) but my woman doesn't, so I'm good. I can't fuckin change the world on my own, I have a German wife, German kids and im doing well in my little rural city, that's the part I can do . If the big city cucks can't keep the women in line it's not my problem, and as I said I don't even give a fuck as long as the immigrants assimilate.

Wtf is this gay shit?
Shills post 1 black guy that didnt leave his kis and his goblina kids and were ready to approve miscegination?
Fuck whitoids, you deserve to go extinct, retarded dodos

She looks like a Disney character. What phenotype is this?