Is Reddit the biggest collection of NPCs on the internet?

Is Reddit the biggest collection of NPCs on the internet?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0SQ-TJKPPIg
youtube.com/watch?v=aC6n58uMGZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any Forums is pretty high up there too

Attached: agbcpwzci915ahadirgm.png (256x256, 3.75K)

nope
pol is
FPBP

Reddit is better than this website by miles. The upvote system lets you see the best content first and filters out the rest. Any Forums is just an endless stream of shit by comparison. You probably all come here because you're failed Redditors who couldn't get any upvotes with their trash content. As we speak I have 3 different Reddit threads on the front page of their respective boards, bringing me many thousands of upvotes each hour. Feels good to be a successful Redditor and not an outcast like you bunch of chuds.

Attached: sorry 4 your loss.png (256x256, 5.29K)

I used to pop into reddit for music production tips and the place just angered me, I could not read a thread on anything without rolling my eyes at the smugness, false virtue and shit humour.

Any Forums have more NPCs

If reddit was the daughter, than tumblr was the schizo npc mother.

YES THE ANTENNA IS TO RECEIVE THEIR PROGRAMMING

UPDOOTS ENFORCE THE VIRTUE SIGNALING

ITS A COMMUNOID HIVE OF RETARDS

Unequivocally yes

wow look at the shill response rate
fucking scary really
literal npcs unironically calling real anons npcs

Attached: clown world.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

fpbp

Reddit silence people by downvotes, and you can easily become a successful redditor by posting stupid quotes in the appropriate subreddits, stupid quotes can get you thousands of karma just like that

You can't talk about BLM protests there

Attached: permaban.jpg (936x280, 40.98K)

Reddit used to be half decent, but it's become an NPC-factory by design

youtu.be/0SQ-TJKPPIg

Attached: CC7E7C76-4E80-40A3-B977-11279F26CCD1.jpg (398x358, 13.82K)

Can someone explain why this little webm looks so crystal clear? Is it the fps?

Downvotes don't bother nobody, maybe over-sensitive retards who are obsessed with likes. The silencing is done by mods and admins by banning users and deleting comments. That's the main reason the place is shit. There are other reasons, but that's the biggest.

Nah, but they definitely attract weirdos like Doreen Ford:
youtube.com/watch?v=aC6n58uMGZ0

I suspect that the majority of Reddit is actually bots.

Reddit is full of NPCs and actual bots like this place.

That's embarrassing...

Attached: IMG_20211117_001728_DRO.jpg (1280x960, 279.5K)

The downvotes themselves don't bother any sane person, the problem is rather the custom of looking at people's post history and then concluding things based on past downvotes. Good luck getting an actual conversation about something going when you got downvoted over something unrelated last year - those downvotes and that history is the only thing the reddit normies will hyperfocus on, ignoring any attempt at an actual debate. You once said something that went against Groupthink - you are tainted for life.

Reddit was nothing before Digg removed the downvote button. Reddit has done something crafty. They haven’t removed the downvote button, but they removed opposition speech through moderation. Which turned it into the definition of an echo chamber. The fact reddit folks come here nowadays is all the proof you need they are the NPCs and we provide the stimulating conversation.

No, tiktok is.

i made an account to ask one question about some niche tech product and those fuckers could not give a straight answer. It was a fest of 'uhm actually"

the thing about the average redditor is that they believe to be the smartest person in the room at all times. No humility

Any Forums isn't really all that better. The amount of mental illness and degeneracy here is astounding. Two sides of the same coin.

Attached: 1206491747715.jpg (400x341, 35.53K)

Yes, but Twitter is not far behind.