Why are American chinks like this?

When I was younger living in Cali, I used to fuck American chinks and nips until I realized that they have no souls. Same as the chinks in Chinkland.

I like girls from the Philippines, etc, but what is it about the Han race in particular that causes this kind of retardation? Blow up dolls have more soul.

Attached: 191EB5A1-1997-431A-9042-FACAC443A8F6.jpg (1638x1441, 1.62M)

spies

she switched to China because she wasn't good enough to make the US team. why is this surprising at all?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: EnEI9qJW8AEc7lC.jpg (680x338, 35.61K)

XI WILL SEND HER TO GULAG FOR THIS SHAMEFUL DISPLAY

WELCOME HOME COMMIE

Lolllolololololllll

The fate of all ccp supporting asian americans

>tfw we ship our defective product to China.

Attached: arino_laugh.jpg (560x560, 37.2K)

They’re bugs user.

Those who bless us will be blessed, and those that curse us will be cursed.

will this chinky stay in China or come crawling back to san fagcisco tho

She switched to China because her dad got a job in China. The Chinese olympic officials chose her over a native born Chinese skater. And thats why Chinese social media is raking her over the coals.

I hope this helps. Reminder newfags, /pol is filled with misinformation.

Based. Don't fucking go to the Olympics if you can't beat literal who shithole countries. Literally humiliating your nation on the international stage.

exactly this. imagine having such delusion of grandeurs that you shred your citizenship just to embarrass yourself.

Based and prophecy pilled.

lel

>Chinese olympic officials chose her over a native born Chinese skater
You think you previous citizenship had nothing to do with that?

-1000 social credit score to her and her family.

That’s actually funny as fuck that there was other chinks who did this. I only heard about the skiing whore. Are there any others?

Attached: CFC65480-7017-4FB6-A6E3-9AE6C9698CAB.jpg (634x768, 102.54K)

If she competes for commies she deserves to lose and lose her citizenship. Good riddance.

She's skinny fat like all burgers and too tall, they only invited her back for political points
The Japs and the Russians who win these things are tiny and haven't touched fast food in their whole lives

If she could have made it on the US team, she would have. But she was still better than the other chink skaters, which is why she was chosen. I'm surprised chinks are better at ice skating. It seems like exactly the kind of faggot sport they specialize in...you know, like diving and trampoline and rythmic gymnastics. Chinks are good at twirling around, same as making quick jerky movements like in ping pong.

It’s hilarious, really. And then she gets shit on by chink plebs on social media and becomes a pariah.

Now she'll suck anyone

when can they file for social bankruptcy?

>1 american is like this
>"why are all americans like this"

Whenever they're ready for the organ donation train

*SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Ftfy

They have you take a “health pill” for that.

Attached: 9427CCD4-4DDF-4618-A109-C6913908BB2A.jpg (327x371, 13.37K)

>gives up citizenship

One of the good ones 2bdesu. Now if we could get the rest of them to fuck off.

>legacy media
>social media
who cares
ching chong me no rikey

I’m asking for a more general assessment of “American” chinks. They seem like Americans, but they aren’t. Just soulless creeps with tits.

Attached: 72F45463-4275-40FE-AC11-3D84462431D7.jpg (540x606, 44.12K)

Satan wants pretty much everyone

Are the organs of the socially irresponsible cheaper? Are they dangerous?

Attached: 1643724776350.png (1280x720, 965.57K)