Why is the left allowed to gaslight people like this?

Why is the left allowed to gaslight people like this?
>there is no real left wing in America
>democrats are right of center
These motherfuckers openly advocate for seizing guns and private property and redistributing the wealth. Don’t give me that “not real left wing” bullshit. American leftism is so bad that it spills over into Europe.

Attached: 3306DE1D-85EE-46EF-8AB1-89E0A135AB95.jpg (901x577, 54.71K)

Attached: 126_0.jpg (720x481, 49.22K)

The left will make peace impossible.

Seriously, name a group of people further left than American democrat voters on Twitter. These people unironically criticize China for not being communist enough. Where on earth does a group of people further left exist?

Everything is being pulled left and has been for decades. The sole purpose of the GOP is to provide limited opposition to progressive. Your shit is backwards and you will never be a woman.

Did you even read my post?

>American leftism is so bad that it spills over into Europe.
oh shut the fuck up, faggot. yurofags are the ones poisoning us with their garbage, always have been. literally everything degenerate thing plaguing the usa comes from them, even nigger worship which started in france and the uk

Its true though
America is behind
Look how slow it took us to have gay marrige
And no healthcare

Attached: 60tsl63pc8g81.jpg (640x569, 82.11K)

>Did you even read my post?
You will still never be a woman

Attached: R (4).png (1300x731, 999.82K)

Because our ancestors were too weak to exterminate the Jews

they say that and then do nothing at all to implement it, retard. they're controlled opposition so rich jews can keep making money hand over fist while crushing american balls in the process

> GOP far right
My sides can't handle it

Democrats are right wingers, you’re retarded

what constitutes as left wing to these people?

>in america everyone is forced to buy healthcare under Obamacare
>unfettered capitalism

This is the dumbest most disingenuous graphic I've ever read

t. Lived in Norway for a year.

A lot of Euros here think America is the reason Europe was pro-gay, anti-religion, pro-child killing, pro-nigger decades before America was.

That image is objectively true. Not my problem that your inbred ass has never left his state, the most "far-left" politicians in the united states are considered centrist in northern europe. Democrats are a hard right party if anything, most of them don't even support socialized medicine, something that every developed nation has.

>t. Lived in Norway for a year.
Yeah not ant argument

don't confuse online SJW with actual parties.
in europe, democrats would never pass as left wing

>far right
ahahhahahhahahahahha

No, user.
Every single Euro here who is not a fucking retard with room temperature IQ knows America is the cause of our downfall.

You will pay.
Don't know when.
But you will pay.

>in america everyone is forced to buy healthcare from giant corporations
Whoa pure communism you got there
Like i said behind the rest of the world
What did you miss

This image hurts. Listening to dying boomers say they've seen this all happen before while they're being replaced with people who think this is normal and acceptable makes me think humanity is so inherently flawed it cannot be saved.

Attached: KILL Cells At Work.jpg (331x346, 92.83K)

>No paid vacation per year
>No paid parental leave
>No security for seniors
All things that exist but simply don't need to be regulated by a federal government. I have generous paid time off at my company, especially when I had my kid.

Also
>Infant mortality: 5.7 per 1000 births vs. 2 per 1000 births
GEE I WONDER WHY THAT IS. COULDN'T BE NIGGERS, RIGHT? No......

In fact, you have to accept that nigs and illegal immigrants are Americans for this chart to even make sense. The left literally invites a bunch of low IQ immigrants into our country, then points and says "Look at how dumb our country is!"

Leftists who're anti capitalist, believe anything that is pro capitalism is right wing, including liberals.

Democrats of the 50's would be Republicans of today.
The whole political "spectrum" has become such a on-off button its almost lost all its meaning.