Aus/pol/ - Everybody doesn't need good neighbours

Morning cunts
>archive.is/5FG3L
>End of the road? Long-running soap Neighbours to stop filming
Toadie on suicide watch

>archive.is/L3t8g
>Australia will ‘lose next decade’ unless it stands up to China: Dutton
Dutton talking tough, is he about to replace Morrison as leader before the election? Can a potato even win an election?

Don't forget to post your best Liam memes and edits

Attached: neighbours.png (285x303, 147.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNy47vhYKFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5Md3D5UG_ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumping my Liams

Attached: liam.jpg (1672x1078, 164.52K)

Attached: kooriliam.jpg (647x334, 22.23K)

Attached: shabboscossack.jpg (1727x1148, 250.28K)

Attached: 1644134703975.jpg (1672x1078, 1.48M)

Attached: 1625222154041.png (1079x1500, 1.15M)

Do cunts even watch neighbors in the current year?

Attached: 1644145224805.jpg (1672x1078, 1.35M)

Not enough i guess lol, i honestly was surprised at the news because i thought it ended about a decade ago

>neighbours, pick your nose and taste the flavours
The BBC reported more stories on this than on the canuk truckers.

Destroy local business. Destroy tourism. Destroy reputation so badly you even destroy Neighbours. Good job, everyone.
So, Bob Carr 'revealed' that Duddy was the guy who showed journoscum the text, and gave permission to publish. This is either white-anting before a spill, or an attempt to get Scummo to call the election. Looks like one will happen this week, now parliament is back.
Duddy appears to just be Scummo but possibly a bit cleverer. They all get the rope, idec at this point. But need the election out of the way for Phase 2 of this shit. This will be even more unpleasant, but I'm afraid that's what normies need.

Good. It's time to stop beating a dead horse.

Rare Liam's inbound

Attached: 1644146678424.gif (512x288, 3.14M)

I fear a Dutton prime ministershi.

Fuck lads, just praised him!

Have you praised Liam today?

>Liam "Lionheart" anonymous
>Hallowed be thy name
>By kingdom come, thy will be done
>As in heaven so on earth
>He named the Jew
>To the Russian shrew
>Praise be to his name

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-06-17-33-54-26_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg (2340x1080, 614.99K)

It's more telling than you think. Aussies are rejecting the subversion, shows like Neighbors and home and away no longer reflect the values of the Australian public.

Attached: 1644123802313.png (608x437, 352.46K)

>This is either white-anting before a spill, or an attempt to get Scummo to call the election. Looks like one will happen this week, now parliament is back.
The election is only 3 months away any way so they don't have time to call it early.
There is enough time for a spill and reshuffle though.
I honestly don't think either lib/lab really want to win this one but I hope for a lib win with UAP and independents having enough seats to stop them getting their way on any issue.
Let's be real here, UAP won't win the election but are the best chance of getting enough seats to stop either lib or lab having a majority.
If Labor win the country is done.

Attached: PICT0179.JPG.jpg (1600x1200, 176.93K)

Link of the original video?

Monday shift is starting, don't forget to /vote1UAP/

be wary, shills are starting to weaponise against Craig Kelly and UAP because they actually have real electoral prospects. Reject and be willing to fight both the glowie types like Bosi who are really starting to turn on Craig specifically, as expected and the typical major party shills which are terrified.

Notice that UAP is the only party you can't mention without getting a wall of (you)'s seething and slandering

Attached: 1643771822745.gif (224x224, 2.93M)

>Notice that UAP is the only party you can't mention without getting a wall of (you)'s
Have a (you).

Oh yeah sorry i should have put that in OP
>Cossack's video:
youtube.com/watch?v=PNy47vhYKFQ
>Unedited video:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Md3D5UG_ww

Same. I last saw it as a youngster around the time Scott and Charlene got married. Can't believe it's still on.

Btw, Dan walking around with his goons celebrating homos had a distinct Supreme Leader vibe. He really does want to be the globohomo Strongman for Australia, which suggests he'll go Federal soon. Dan as PM is a disturbing thought.

There's 0 chance that Bob Carr's "reveal" is accurate, the initial 'psycho' SMS either. The Liberal party are just fucking retarded and keep taking the bait.

By naming Dutton, he is trying to reduce the prospect of Dutton assuming leadership if a spill is to occur. I think it's unlikely that Dutton would be considered at this point.

Attached: Bob_Carr.jpg (1873x2569, 1009.83K)

Carr has as much credibility as cunt related.

Attached: 1634162066739.jpg (700x467, 39.72K)

lots of foreigners learning English. I always thought it would be like EastEnders or Coronation Street and never end, only problem is the show has to avoid reality. In reality, everyone on neighbours would've sold their house to the Chinese or Indians, and wouldn't have talked to each other for years before that