I’m so sorry. My misinformation has caused disproportionate harm to communities of color...

I’m so sorry. My misinformation has caused disproportionate harm to communities of color. I will try to do better in the future. White people should never say the N word, it’s not our word.

Attached: FF88E3DE-70F6-4228-B217-FEF9F2AF3E97.png (814x524, 678.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/softwarnet/status/1483091855847788544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Richard Pryor said shit 10x worse on the regular. He should just say that

That is our word

Attached: 1628125663774.png (600x800, 10.6K)

So sorry

Niggers didn't words until we taught a few of them

> it’s not our word

Yes, it's a Hispanic word.

Niggers did not coin the term, it's clearly derived from Latin.
They just can't stop stealing.

I wonder how much he shrunk between when he gave his apology and the present hour

Attached: EB45BE86-6A4E-49BC-98F6-5EABCA23D522.jpg (476x667, 42.53K)

Niggers weren't niggers till the white man called them niggers. Therefore nigger is the white man's word. So be mad nigger.

>the N word, it’s not our word
so the rest of the words in the english language are our words they can't use?

Doesn't even look like him.

"Nigger" is proof that blacks are fragile hypocrites

Sticks and stones, niggers. Didn't your Mama teach you anything?

Joe Rogan has wealth, respect, a job he loves, big muscles, height, a long penis and any woman he could desire. Basically the opposite of Any Forums. Yet he instantly becomes a pussy and begs for his life when a group of austists and msm drones come after him.

I think its fair to say most of the posters here wouldn't grovel like Joe has.

Nothing in the english language is actually english.

Attached: Origins_of_English_PieChart.png (350x349, 26.34K)

Black athletes are greeted in China by a crowd using the "N" word
twitter.com/softwarnet/status/1483091855847788544

They're not hypocrites.
They hate white people.
They use every situation to attack whites.
That's ideological consistency, not hypocrisy.

>Implying shitalians are white

kek, pure 56%er brainlet.

They really are. They go around calling each other niggers all day everyday. Hell, Kanye West has a song literally titled Niggers In Paris doesn’t he?

The beginning of the end for this cuck

You submit once and you always submit

They will NEVER accept your apology and Joe Rogan's time is limited now that he started bowing

How do you feel when you apologize like this? Like I imagine him recording this then when it was done he just sat there quietly and lived with himself for a few minutes. I say this this but you never know, some don't have any integrity at all. I like to think I could never apologize to appease people like this but I've also never had a ton of money shoved in my face.

l (clap) m (clap) a (clap) o (clap)
This is why people like Schwarzenegger stays away from the leftie radar

Are you a slave holder or plantation owner? Pretty sure they invented that term.

yep, he's done

>so the rest of the words in the english language are our words they can't use?
if you've ever talked to one you would know this

It's literally our word. We coined it.

they let him sit at the table with Ben Shapiro and the rest of the dark enlightenment. but was he ever on their team? or just a bull they were going to slaughter?

will randal carlson and graham handcock ever come to his aid? or watch him bleed out on the steps to the masonic temple?

i wish when i said nigger it had the power they act like it had. nigger

He has enough clout that he could have single-handedly permanently ended the stigma of the word for everyone by doubling down and not apologizing. Everyone in America knows what he said was true, everyone has had at least one experience wandering into the wrong neighborhood and suddenly it's nigger central and you fear for your life. Including niggers.

Sold out the future of his kids