Steven Kenneth Bonnell II(Destiny) calmly dismantles every anti-covid-vax talking point

youtube.com/watch?v=blcwLQ38mlU

Truly the final boss of online-debate, its not hard when reality is on your side though.

you are welcome for this gem of an hour and a half of amazing rage felled argument from Gavin and calm dismantlement from Steven.

Attached: 2022-02-06 22_29_37-Gavin McInnes SNAPS During Debate, PUNCHES Microphone - YouTube.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Destiny/
worldometers.info/coronavirus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1638815495005.png (929x789, 955.22K)

How many debates has destiny lost to actual justice warrior now? Like four?

Still not taking it :^)

Holy shit, destiny absolutely destroyed that antivaxxer

>GAAAAAAH!

Attached: file.png (295x283, 120.39K)

I just don't want it.

can you link me all 4 i will unironically watch them all tomorrow during work. as far as i am aware they are both on decent terms and don't disagree on reality to the extent most left wingers do to the right.

you make claims... i have evolved beyound this bullshit site where you make bold claims with nothing to back it up...

i want no less than 4 links from you with debates with him and AJW ..

if you don't send m,e them ... i willl have nothing to watch tomorrow , and i will be sad.

Is this supposed to change anyone's mind? kek

Did fag got the jab?

>359979935
cool, still not taking it

You can keep spamming this asshole for years, doesn't matter, never watching him and never taking your poison. Get fucked.

cuck spotted, opinion rejected

Attached: 1643818846366.jpg (400x400, 30.63K)

How so I'm not getting vaccinated. Kinda hard to dismantle my lack of giving a shit about a pretend virus you can't even prove is real.

A fag and a literal fuck
Fuck off with this shit

Is it a meme to say he never lost a debate? Because he sounds like a fucking moron during this one, he got destroyed lmao

Actually Destiny just looks completely factually wrong. The overall death rate is only 15% higher than previous years, which is a slight spike well in line with a decade-long mortality increase

Attached: saw100820CovidDeaths31_d.png (1230x1221, 52.63K)

google them yourself nigger

>alto saxophone
Dropped

Attached: THANKYOU.jpg (955x1155, 388.08K)

How does Destiny explain Israel having more deaths daily from COVID today than any point in 2020?

great argument, your anti-intellectualism refusing to engage in a discussion sure doesn't make you look stupid and like the idiot in society keeping everyone else to have to deal with Low IQ retards not wanting to do what is best for society.. .leading to Variants mutating forever and new vaccines needing to be developed and we are going to be in this exact situation 5 years from now and you still won't take the vaccine for the 20th variant because you were smarter than everyone else... not realizing that if everyone got vaccinated at the same time the variants would not be able to evolve...

oh fuck... you are just the bad guy... with no good arguments ...causing the entire world to suffer for your own selfishness and indignation... not you alone but collectively every idiot like you....

well done... you may think you are an individual with freedom but you literally copy-paste your political opinions from someone you are subscribed to and can not engage with opposing opinion be better... or be a looser forever.

Attached: 1599487701473.jpg (854x480, 19.34K)

Why is he debating a comedian?

i dare you to watch the entire vid i linked... Gavin brings this dumb shit up and it gets shat all over.

No. Wrong.

How many people actually died OF covid.. that would be far more interesting

Has he dismantled the FOI requests statistics on deaths in the UK due to covid? Has he even LOOKED at them yet? No? NOOO? Okay then.

Do either of them bring up type-disparities in excess deaths? Covid was the biggest contributer to the increase in death rate, but that's mostly 70-80 year olds losing just a few years of life. By contrast drug overdoses and suicide are the next biggest contibutor, and that's mostly younger people, meaning the loss of decades of life per death.

He won't debate Jared Taylor or Malone or anyone who knows anything, he just picks randos

Attached: Screenshot_20220111-170854_Overchan (fork).jpg (1080x496, 240.41K)

>literal who eceleb known for hypocrisy and condescension during every one his ‘debates’ felates himself while trying to sound witty
Never taking it :D Unvaxxed, unmasked, no boosters, straight up pureblood. I don’t care if Adolf Hitler came down from Heaven on a beam of sunlight with a vaccine in hand, I still wouldn’t take it.

>pic
Don't forget the GDP. The GDP demands white replacement.

reality is not on this faggots side or yours obv.

Attached: 1632926296296.webm (1328x744, 1.91M)

why do people listen to these people who have never done an honest days work in their lives?

Attached: You ARE that guy.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Exactly, even if you believe the death stats it's all obse 80 year olds with terminal cancer dying a week earlier than they otherwise would have.

Attached: 1643496829407-pol.jpg (923x1774, 1.1M)

embarrassing

99.998% Survival rate. Why even drive to the pharmacy to get a free vaccine that wont prevent infection, prevent replication and stop spread?

Attached: cdc weekly deaths age 25 44 1636249904760.png (919x461, 51.37K)

Gavin is a retarded clown. He didn't press him on anything and instead started talking about destinys private life. He didn't even ask what Malone said that was misinfornation. I'm beginning to wonder if hes just controlled opposition or if hes really that stupid.

According to the UK numbers, the REAL numbers taken from a FOI request, the deaths were a week higher than our average life expectancy.

stop advertising fagbag libs

you could literally ask him in his sub-reddit and you would get an answer.
reddit.com/r/Destiny/

ye. when you can't link sources, you loose the argument and i no longer feel any need to engage with you... play by the rules or don't play the game . fuck off to lurking.

he fucks more women a month than you have in your life, Sigma male be Pimping, One woman holding you down is Simping,

i>not real... pic related. close to 6million dead now, almost the amount that were exterminated during the holocaust... but i guess you don't think that was real either... come back when you are other 18 kiddo.
link for pic cos i am not a fagot like the retard who didnt post links when i asked... LURK MORE RETARDS, you can't make claims without links faggots. This site is fucking ruined by Zoomers and Tourists.
worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Attached: 2022-02-06 23_01_27-COVID Live - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer.png (908x915, 46.08K)

They're both oportunist charlatans. Destiny is a better oportunist charlatan than Gavin.

uggh I am not gonna take it. I just won't take it. okay?

lol cucked

Do people actually watch these cringe tubers?

That's not even proof retard.

Attached: 1642972874469.png (800x600, 676.5K)

of course gavin is, he got started by jews

Attached: 1642823415427.jpg (1030x1203, 243.66K)

Desinty got smoked. Really embarrassing.

>i no longer feel any need to engage with you
no one cares kys nigger

>i-it's all the rona, trust me

Attached: 2019 vs 2020 deaths by age.png (960x720, 45.64K)

Mr dildo hipster gets BTFO by a liberal zealot. Of course Gavin would lose. It's two liberal twats.

lost to metokur and ryan dawson too

Yeah because wev'e always known that virus' only mutate when they have no resistance.

Oh no, a 1.8% death rate. Now take out every boomer and person with pre-exising conditions, then take out every death they listed as covid purely because they had covid when they died.

Attached: canada covid deaths.jpg (1435x1250, 265.53K)

destiny is a sophist. he's a "great debater" in the same way a back alley street fighter is a "great boxer." that is, he kicks people in the nuts and breaks their kneecaps.

>memeflaggot
>bait post

Also, if you weren't retarded you would know that most of us don't give a shit if an individual wants to get the vaccine, the issue lies in giving the federal government that much power over you and trying to hold onto the slim basic human rights that we have less.

Destiny is just as much of a faggot, because reguardless of what he feels, someone out there, will get a horrible reaction and end up dead or in life threatening circumstances. Then all of a sudden you don't care and put on the podium. "OH BUT ONE LIFE IS BETTER THAN-" Then let people chose to get the vaccine vs not get it.

Literally there have been people out there, terrified of this, because of the fact that we have such a bad track record with pharma companies, that the boy who cried wolf no longer appeals to us.

No, we're not going to have trust that you have our best interest at heart when you literally supply the cartels, you get teens and innocent people addicted to your medication for your own profiting gains, and everyone on either side of the fence is arguing science that is still at this moment ancedotal.

In summary, fuck you, leave people who don't want it alone, and hang yourself for being this much of a baiting spastic tard and wasting all our time.

Faggot.

debates are for faggots. the world is ran by violence

Two weeks ago I saw Destiny lose to a muslim dude. Probably the best BTFO I have ever seen.

Covid doesn't exist

forgot to reply to this post

What does this mean?

Attached: 1644159271202-pol.jpg (640x633, 111.94K)

Suicide and drug overdoses through the roof among younger and middle aged people. Heart disease is up too, of course.

Attached: db427-fig4.png (960x720, 63.06K)

My argument is you're not sticking a needle in my arm without my consent.

I watched that actually, the Muslims opening statement was powerful, laid out the ills of the western world very clearly.
A tldr was basically, fuck liberalism.