New York Mayor Calls White Cops "Cracker"

>Every day in the police department, I kicked those crackers’ ass

politico.com/news/2022/02/04/new-york-city-mayor-apologizes-for-calling-white-cops-crackers-00005887

youtube.com/watch?v=trko5321yik

Attached: 35sdfw345sdfg345.png (881x812, 508.96K)

he's literally a nigger

>talks like a retarded nigger
>gets elected as a mayor
if anyone believes he was elected is a retard. this is an (((appointment)))

Attached: sdfgw345sdbfw35.png (677x613, 511.01K)

Joe Rogan says nigger -gets canceled

This guy calls police crackers - no worries

The double standard is too rich.

I be sorry crackaz, I'm just da big dawg in town and got a little excited en sheeit gnome sayen?

Yes. It will be memoryholed tomorrow.

all according to keikaku

>if anyone believes he was elected is a retard. this is an (((appointment)))
You do realize that niggers make up like 40% of the population in NYC? Every single one of them will vote for their own kind. Then you have all the self-hating nigger loving white faggots who will vote for a nog just to virtue signal about dieversity.

Yes, they're richer than you and they're more motivated than you.

Attached: 4vnr1j.jpg (723x500, 128.67K)

If a nigger wants to call me cracker that's fine. I't just a word, why would I care? People are so sensitive.

NYCfag here. Every white man I show the video to immediately calls his a nigger. It’s great and gives me hope.

Attached: 1640043843144.jpg (1006x1024, 114.65K)

Fucking kek, exactly this. They will whine and complain but in the end they’re comfortable with their armchair activism (retweeting something that will just be banned or deleted by the end of the day)

Just for the record, the nigger mayor also said nigger.

I thought of this immediately too. Glad you were ready with the pic user

I refuse to believe white people (actual whites, not jews) still live in NYC. Not the suburbs in Long Island or NJ but in the five boroughs.

KEK you think basketball-americans are proactive enough to go vote

Attached: kool-aid.png (500x384, 180.79K)

I didnt even know nyc had a nigger mayor.

The cops could just band together and remove him

And this is the moderate candidate. Jesus Christ what a shithole. I know that progressives cities on the West Coast have become a cautionary tale, but I still like to hold out hope for the East Coast cities, especially with their "tough guy" reputation. New York City is doomed. Boston better be careful. They are tettering on the same kind of catastrophic identity politics

Attached: wu_custom-88f716511633df61f394f728333e9183f0cebbbf.jpg (3972x2664, 1.96M)

Previous mayor was a nigger loving fag too. I understand: it's the place to be, albeit for young educated hipster faggots.

all the white men still working for the nypd are fucking losers

>KEK you think basketball-americans are proactive enough to go vote
They have no jobs and they have a bunch of wranglers on the ready to ship them to the polls.

They absolutely vote.

>PBA President Pat Lynch and Detectives’ Endowment Association President Paul DiGiacomo defended the mayor, saying the short clip wouldn’t change their relationship.
These people are worthless.

>The double standard is too rich.

They have been slapping us in the face with their double standard dicks for decades now and it is only going to get worse.

It is as if they are trying to force people to do something.

Blacks make a big deal out of organizing voting drives. Enough of them vote to sway elections... have you ever paid attention to any American election? Do you realize how important racial demographics are in an election? Jesus what a stupid opinion

>shits on traitors who will shoot you and your entire family in a nanosecond over attempting to eat at a restuarant without having your papers
Wait, am i supposed to be angry or something?

Attached: 1627179938749.jpg (986x1200, 220.9K)

Nyc literally allows illegals to vote now. It is over.

Most blacks don't vote. They have better things to do with their day.

If you're not complaining, then they aren't pushing you hard enough. It's actually their mantra.

Yes, I'm sure your based mayor is a principled anti-lockdown guy who has contempt for White (but only White) police for that reason. Stop coping, dude, there's nothing in this for you.

Patrick Lynch, president of the Police Benevolent Association, the union representing 24,000 rank-and-file officers, said members of his organization have spoken with Adams about the video. Lynch cautioned against a rush to judgment on the remarks.

“Whenever a controversial video of a police officer surfaces online, we ask for fairness instead of a rush to outrage,” he said in a statement. “We will apply the same standard here.”

“We have spent far too many hours together in hospital emergency rooms these past few weeks, and we’ve worked together for decades before that,” Lynch added. “A few seconds of video will not define our relationship. We have a lot of work to do together to support our members on the streets.”

LOL

I can't imagine paying $2,500+ for a cramped 1 bedroom in an overcrowded city where the elected officials openly hate you.

Do you think they introduce the mayor to their wives?

Imagine doing all that and still having contempt for "flyovers," lol.

100% pure Bavarian phenotype.