Is IVF secretly based? It's basically a guarantee to have twins

Is IVF secretly based? It's basically a guarantee to have twins.

Attached: body1-1.jpg (1200x627, 98.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/In-Vitro-Fertilization-is-Dysgenic_-The-Evidence:a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that looks fucking disgusting she's white and pregnant with white kids

>guarantee to have twins
No it's not?

PREGGA

Attached: 1603604478254.jpg (574x550, 29.3K)

Imagine the sexy stretch-marks from a fertile white woman having white children. Fuck that's one of my fetishes.

It creates children that would not exist under natural law. It is bad.

Why did God make me a manlet? All I wanted was a wife and family. In gonna kill that jewish faggot

seethe more nigger

>>guarantee to have twins
>No it's not?
It is not a "guarantee" by any means, but it does it greatly increase the probability of zygotic splitting. Have witnessed it. Couples that don't have twins on either side of their families winding up with triplets (AFTER one of the quadruplets didn't make it).

IVF Dr.?

The opposite happened with my family, we have a history of twins but no such thing happened with IVF

IVF is dysgenic

odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/In-Vitro-Fertilization-is-Dysgenic_-The-Evidence:a

Attached: dutton jolly heretic.png (200x200, 40.23K)

Surprisingly it's not as bad as you would think.
Especially using frozen embryos with older women of has less chance of deformities then if it was conceived naturally. Unfreezing embryos is severe process and for embryo to survive it, it must be rather strong.

10%-30% depending on the method. ICSI has the highest chance of twins. Generally it is reported as 15%

Unfortunately the ability of an embryo to survive cryogenic freezing and thawing is less important to our species’ success than say the inherent fitness displayed in natural conception.

>natural “law”
>this happens
>somehow this is no longer “nature”

You dont know what you are talking about

Niggers spawn like rabbits and they are nothing but locusts on Earth. Your "qualifier" is flawed.

So'd she have to give birth to 3 live babies and a dead one? How'd that go down?

I know a few people who had IVF and most had twins early on but one of the embryos was lost in all cases. They have more regular healthcare appointments and ultrasounds so there is a greater chance of detecting these vanishing twin syndromes.

>The Evidence
It created Nick Fuentes. That's the evidence I need.

What do r-strategists have to do with IVF?

Why would you think an embryo’s ability to survive cryogenic procedures reflects on its overall genetic fitness? It’s like saying if a dragonfruit seed can survive long term storage in liquid nitrogen it means it will be a stronger and more productive plant. It makes no sense. There is no correlation between embryo cold tolerance and adult fitness.

IVF is based and basically just the beginning. Selecting between natural embroys is just the beginning. Next comes the gene editing of those embroys like Chinda did in 2018 to achieve something beyond what's statistically possible by any combination of human parents

Attached: 1639160590927.png (1280x690, 697.91K)

There are shittons naturally conceived babies with deformities.