Why didn't it fail? I was told for months it would, any day now

Why didn't it fail? I was told for months it would, any day now.
How much did that guy spend on the satellite picture again?

Attached: 457569i444.jpg (2486x1658, 908.22K)

>falling for schizo threads

Because this is the Chinese century and they only win in this timeline

the scada systems?

if my post number ends in doubles the dam will collapse for no reason! have you seen this google maps picture by the way?
autism

Attached: 1632948267580.png (992x816, 1.41M)

OMG LOOK AT IT
just a little bit more rain and that will fail
we must start a hoover dam general and keep it going months
check these numbers for truth

let's get some satellite picture to see those deformations real close, doubles!!!

any minute now fren

Nothing ever happens

Because Any Forums is always wrong. Never right.

it failed, but not catastrophically
the worst kind of hype killers is when something that could cause immense damage is barely avoided by sheer fucking luck

It was a psyop to train shills how to use Any Forums.

just 2 more weeks bro

Because they win this time around.

Those are artifacts when processing multiple pictures into a continues image. Concrete doesn’t bend. It cracks and fails

Anyone remember the first general threads? I think the Brazilian UFO kicked it all off.

Jews probably what are we talking about?

Attached: 1635170298638.jpg (725x344, 27.27K)

The destroyed a lot of their own peoples land by flooding out a lo of up river areas. They also intentionally destroyed existing dams all over the place to do it. They have to destroy to let the dam function, else they lose more.

They literally dynamited other dams, intentionally flooding hundreds of thousands of other chinks to take pressure off of this dam.
It was the right decision, and sort-of obvious in hindsight. I'm surprised Any Forums didn't predict that.
Any Forums thought they'd do nothing to try and save face. (China is big on optics). And that it would fail, sending a wall of water downstream, killing millions and flooding several major cities.
Instead they blew up some other dams further upstream, some crops got wrecked, some homes had knee-deep water for a few weeks, but crisis averted.

>dynamited other dams, intentionally flooding hundreds of thousands of other chinks to take pressure off of this dam.
That isn't how upstream dams work.

pol is just retarded boomers fighting the cold war in their imaginations now. You ever notice how the antichina shills always start spamming their folders, literally 100s of posts not talking to anyone?

You ever think about how Qanon got so big out in the real world?

You don't think those people are here right now?

Attached: yYY1QBN.jpg (3200x2136, 779.23K)

Attached: 828796ab7622e1a8df7bb8e8b37a628e.png (600x630, 103.02K)