Local jew advocates for pedophilia, arguing "I don't see anything wrong with sex with a 1 year old"

lifenews.com/2022/02/02/liberal-professor-defends-wanting-to-have-sex-with-a-12-year-old/#.Yf-ehxufxZU.twitter

Anons I am a 2 hour drive from fredonia and I am willing to harass this fucking kike if you can help get me his address. Sorry I rarely make threads I'll look for a direct video link soon

Attached: kike.png (1080x1729, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_yLFf2usP4
youtu.be/09KYlf5UaV4
twitter.com/i/status/1488923711214338058
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buffanon?

If you're referring to a specific person, no. But I am an user from Buffalo

but he said 12 year old and not 1 year old.
12 year old is alright, girls are developed at that age and can take cock.

Attached: checkm.jpg (600x800, 111.41K)

youtu.be/r_yLFf2usP4

Still looking for the original zoom meeting with his students.

In the full zoom meeting he takes it a step further.

proofs?

I like AP but he's a fucking cartoon. But here's the proof regarding the 1 year old. Sorry it's a full episode. Skip to 33:40 ish
youtu.be/09KYlf5UaV4

Right here.

36:05 for almost exactly when he mentions 1 year olds

Shameless self bump

Attached: yousneedtobelieve.jpg (750x601, 66.05K)

What is going on inside this man's head thinking it would be a good idea to say this disgusting thing and that people would support him?

My theory is he's part of the beginning for the push to normalize pedophilia. Just like we all knew would eventually happen years ago. Guess what, they moved him to administrative position. Still getting paid wtf

ok thats fucked lol

post proof youre en route to harrassment pedo

Yeah. I'm contemplating spamming the catalog with this until I get that address god damnit

Every time a person like this says something, and they aren’t immediately disemboweled and hung by their entrails, they push a little harder next time. Frogs boiling. These golem are sacrifices for greater evil

I'm not going to drive 2 hours and wait in the hopes I get a location from you guys.

on second thought its probably taken out of context, the guy presenting it is pausing every second to comment on it instead of just playing the full video.
also whining about how a 12yo is too young for sex, lmao.

I know I'm still looking for it without a fucking commentator

>12 years old, ok for sex
>Hollywood Jew in image

Umm...

He needs to be registered and visited by police on a weekly basis, he us already offending. They always do. He will have a large CP collection.
Informing all his neighbours, employers, etc. will likely be done at some stage by someone…

ok did a search and found where he lives lol
also have his wife and his son Eric

wat do?

twitter.com/i/status/1488923711214338058
Random Twitter post with the video.
"The assumption that there's something wrong with sex with a 1 year old... It's just not obvious to me"

Gimme gimme