Why?

Why?

Attached: ezgif-5-7b832118d6.webm (224x400, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5970895/Saudi-Arabian-mother-beat-tortured-six-month-old-twins-camera-money-arrested.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5970895/Saudi-Arabian-mother-beat-tortured-six-month-old-twins-camera-money-arrested.html

typical nigger behavior

No wonder they grow up to by psychotic little monsters

Classical muzzie shitskin degeneracy for ya. Getting tossed in a garbage bag when you're born and told you have to wear it for life can really fuck a sand nigger up

Attached: fucked-up-muslim-islam-muzzie-savage-hijab-fight-baby-throwing-street.webm (480x480, 2.53M)

it is both nature AND nurture. they are less inclined to be empathetic and that will matter in the future.

>why

Attached: nigs98.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

"OBEY DEH MASTA... OBEY.. I''MMA TEACHM EM WHY THEY YOUNG AND SHIT"

Niggers.

Attached: dead_nigger_storage.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Europeans are the only lifeform on earth to have souls and morality which is why all the other races should be classified as animals or be used for shoveling shit.

Attached: 1643847112958.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

>that filename

>Why do niggers act like niggers?
Gee I wonder why...

this is why niggers have such thick skulls

You ever hear a group of niggers talk about how they were disciplined as kids? "Yeah my moma would beat the everloving dogshit out of me." "Kids need more ass whoopin like we got." This is apparently something they just do.

Dat Lil nigga WILDIN

Poor niglets, no wonder they end up so retarded...

Cause' the lil bitch wouldn't shut up.

When your race stops mentally maturing in your teens, you don't always have the patience or understanding to tolerate a crying baby.

Pow! Take that you stupid BABY

Lmao

Why are Saudis so black?

god the thought of abusing a nigglet like that makes me rock hard

it's their nature user

Somali mother and Saudi father