CHRISTIANS STOP USING "GOD"

Christians of Any Forums,

I implore you to stop using the words "God" or "Yahweh" for describing the Deus of Christian lore - he has an official Greek name, and its not that one.

The word "God" is a Masonic invention - handed down from the Artificier Hiram Abiff as the "New Word" to be used with the New Hammer to make the New Order.

It is a lie and a fabrication, and represents the continued dominion of our kind by Jupiter/Zeus/Yahweh and Saturn, who have been abusing us for eons to fulfill their wretched agendae.

Agnostos is the word which the Greeks used to represent the true Deus of Christian Mythology. He is the "Unknown God" or the "Alien God" who was a visitor from outside of our solar system. He sent Jesus down to wake us up and free us from our eternal damnation as Jupiter leads our kind into Chaos out of anger and hatred.

He is not the one who created us. The fusion of the Old Testament with the New was part of the Masonic craft, using the word God to bind the old faiths to the new and create new shackles.

Other noteworthy things:
> He didnt create the 10 commandments
> Introduced our society to egalitarianism and broke the fallacy of supremacy
> Rejected human sacrifice
> Does NOT tell us there is only one Deus.
> Tells us to reject the dei of our own solar system because they have been blinded by trauma and pain
> Says he is coming to save all of us, because he cant stop them from destroying Earth.

> novus ratio, novus modus, et nova via nostra damus

Attached: 1643148910762.jpg (643x900, 91.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AgHEA58A5qw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw_iJuLwogk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop blaspheming, heretic.

im in good company with my bro Valentinius

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

nqqrs n faggts will boil in hot excrement

Behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?” And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” He said to him, “Which ones?”

And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?”

Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
>Matthew 19: 16-26

youtu.be/AgHEA58A5qw

Attached: 1642235654517.png (655x1064, 1.63M)

God is merely a term to describe his being, like angels is for the spirits below him. Like the Bible uses Elohim, a distinguished form of Eloha (meaning god) to refer to YHWH (In example calling Him YHWH Elohim, or simply Elyon/most high, or Ha-Elohim/THE God) so we can call Him our God, a term for power authority refering to heavenly beings, being exemplified through caputalization

Most of what we “know” of Jesus is from Paul’s “visions”, who never even met Jesus. Jewish tricks are that simple.

i just realize you try to argue that YHWH is seperate from Christ, even opposed to Him, when everything of Christs life points to the OT >14Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgine will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call Him Immanuel.f
a virgin births a child we will call "God with us", God who is with us born by a virgin

Isaiah 9
>6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
>7Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish and sustain it with justice and righteousness from that time and forevermore
A child born being called prince of peace, mighty God and equal to the everlasting Father reigning on Davids throne

Isaiah 11, after talking of the root of Jesse (Jesse being Davids father) reigning justly
>10On that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples. The nations will seek Him,b and His place of rest will be glorious. 11On that day the Lord will extend His hand a second time to recover the remnant of His people from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush,c from Elam, from Shinar,d from Hamath, and from the islandse of the sea.
>12He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; He will collect the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
The root of Jesse gathering back the lost sheep and opening up the faith and Gods calling to all nations, all foretelling Jesus deds.

also Book of the wisdom of Solomon predicts Christ

Attached: Blessed God.jpg (638x479, 86.11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw_iJuLwogk

I don't know what this thread is even really about but I'm going to tell you that The entire point of Christianity is for Christians to get together and then find reasons to disagree with each other and call the other a heretic. That's it. They can agree on 99.99% of everything but they will always attempt to find that small percentage they disagree on. At which point they reject each other and say the other one is going to hell. Christianity is pretty fuckong stupid.

The apostles who were with christ accepted Paul and his tellings, who are you to reject him?

Interesting OP at some points.

We'd rather be glad to have been Christened as how else to be pagan, an atheist or spiritually in any other way? It must even be all at the same time to be a good Christian.
Even though Christianity's many mistakes regarding to freedoms, Christianity set a foundation that can only win.

>no child sacrifice
>do others as you want to be done
>You must be happy (pertaining to the first part of the great commandment)

The shat around in the days before the great Christening, you wont believe.

>Still at moments, look for it, but the great Christening was affirmed by miracles.

Attached: 954.png (480x480, 262.5K)

>for describing the Deus of Christian lore
>It is a lie and a fabrication, and represents the continued dominion of our kind by Jupiter/Zeus
Zeus = Deus you idiot

and Jupiter = JOVE = YHWH

Well that's only because the victor writes the history. Paul even wrote that every church in Asia rejected him. And then later on John wrote in Revelation commending these churches for their keen ability to call out false apostles. Stuff like that exists that fell through the holes.

Paul literally teaches against what Jesus taught. Also we have no reason to believe Paul because his testimony does not meet the witness threshold standard set in Deuteronomy. Jesus would never come back to somebody and tell them exclusively new information that even contradicted his ministry in life and then not have that witness be able to pass deuteronomical witness threshold law.

keep parroting adam green the best demoralization shill against the most ancient enemy against the synagogue of satan

Actually, Jehovah is based on the Masoretic Text. It was the sect of Jews called the Masoretes that came up with it when they noticed young Jews could no longer read and write Hebrew anymore. The worst part was that Hebrew had no vowels so the Masoretes invented a vowel system so people could pronounce words correctly. The pronunciation of Yehowah/Jehovah goes far back way before the 16th century. The most likely translation is a three syllable name: Yahowa/Yehowah/Ieova/Jehovah, not Yahweh

Same with Isaiah/IshaYAHU, Elija/ElaYahu, Jonathan/NatanaYAHU

Ancient Hebrew didn't have any vowels. So the Masoretes invented a vowel system so the original pronunciation of Jewish names would not be lost. The Tetragrammaton is pronounced "yeho, yaho, yohu" because of Jewish names Yehoshuah(Jesus), Eliyahu(Elijah), Isayahu(Isaiah), Actually, Jehovah is based on the Masoretic Text. It was the sect of Jews called the Masoretes that came up with it when they noticed young Jews could no longer read and write Hebrew anymore. The worst part was that Hebrew had no vowels so the Masoretes invented a vowel system so people could pronounce words correctly. The pronunciation of Yehowah/Jehovah goes far back way before the 16th century. The most likely translation is a three syllable name: Yahowa/Yehowah/Ieova/Jehovah, not Yahweh

Same with Isaiah/IshaYAHU, Elija/ElaYahu, Jonathan/NatanaYAHU

Ancient Hebrew didn't have any vowels. So the Masoretes invented a vowel system so the original pronunciation of Jewish names would not be lost. The Tetragrammaton is pronounced "yeho, yaho, yohu" because of Jewish names Yehoshuah(Jesus), Eliyahu(Elijah), Isayahu(Isaiah), Jonathan/NatanaYAHU

Attached: 1483069560806.jpg (391x400, 21.7K)

>you aren't correctly larping as a Levantine semite
It's all so tiresome.

>2,400 spams by this turk

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/

Attached: 1632689400416.jpg (1024x893, 374K)

The word God comes from the word Gutha, or Gotha, from the Wulfilla Bible.

Wrong.

This is dumb Valentinian Gnosticism. Irenaus completely refuted this idea almost 2000 years ago. The New Testament explicitly declares Gnostics like yourself the spirit of the Antichrist. Repent.

Jupiter is actually another name for Japhed, the progeniture of the Aryans.

Paul was commissioned as an Apostle to the nations. Christ Jesus revealed himself to Paul in a flashing light and commissioned him to be an attendant and a witness of the things he had seen and would yet see.

>Acts 22:7-10-7and I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me: ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?’8I answered: ‘Who are you, Lord?’ And he said to me: ‘I am Jesus the Naz·a·reneʹ, whom you are persecuting.’9...10At that I said: ‘What should*I do, Lord?’ The Lord said to me: ‘Rise, go into Damascus, and there you will be told about everything it is appointed for you to do.

>Acts 26:15-17-But I(Paul) said: ‘Who are you, Lord?’ And the Lord said: ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.16But rise and stand on your feet. This is why I have appeared to you, to choose you as a servant and a witness both of things you have seen and things I will make you see respecting me.+17And I will rescue you from this people and from the nations, to whom I am sending you+

Paul is a legitimate source because he was chosen by Jesus himself to spread the Gospel, only to the gentiles.

Just believe in him.
Don’t make it into a religion.
The fun part is when greys recoils in anger and fear when you say his name.

Leftists who do not know the Church or the Bible, or have any understanding, can only attack people by name calling, and tell them not to use words because it offends them.

Leftists have no strong leaders, all they have are niggers like Xi, Bezos, Gates, Vanguard, Pfizer, Blackrock, Media Matters, Biden, Obama, et al, who must destroy the very nation that gave them their money.

"Christian lore" is a term that the Marvel Maniacs use so they can equate Christianity to the their Super Hero fantasies.