Average American makes 100,000k per year

>Average American makes 100,000k per year

You literally cannot suffer in America.
You can't even imagine how poor Europeans are in comparison.

And you are still complaining??

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1200x632, 7.2K)

we just have a higher standard of living

Imagine living on easy mode and complaining that there isn't enough free stuff. Americucks of today are a disgrace to what they country used to be.

Yes, iq 90 Cubans swim to Florida, open a resturant and become millioners i nspan of few years, you CANNOT be poor in USA.

itt: envy

the "average" american isn't a great metric, and i don't think that figure is even true. the median u.s. household income in 2021 was 67,500

>>Average American makes 100,000k per year
Not even close.

Where are these people, I work my ass off and pull maybe 47k a year. I would literally murder people for 100k a year. No one I know makes that kind of money. Most of us are barely keeping the lights on and thats with degrees and no debt.

The average income in America is 51k a year. What the fuck are you talking about you illiterate.

maybe the mean average is 100k

household/family income is usually more than one income
also, 100k in a major city isn't very much
i'll probably pull in 95k this year in the midwest, taxes take about 1/3, leaving about 5k monthly with 2k monthly expenses

And we want to share in that wealth.
>Our monarch is dead
>Our PM is in hiding
>Our capital is occupied
>Our border is closed
>For the love of God, annex us now while the opportunity is ripe

Can confirm that material quality of life in the US is far superior to the UK if you avoid niggers and goycattle food.

So you save 3k per month, something impossible for majority of the people with house and expenses

I have 16000$ total at age 32 and 50K student loan debt. Explain how I'm wealthy

What job?

After expenses I save $65 a month. Fuck this world and everyone in it I should just sell drugs and kill people. 42 years of busting my ass and nothing ever gets better. I hope the world burns at this point.

Fuck off. The median individual income is $35k, with an effective tax rate of 50%.

>work 6 years
>own house in coeur d alene for 600k

Dunno why these fucktards complain. Walk one mile in the 30k per year shoes.

yes, saving ~36k a year means i don't have to worry about paying the monthly bills, but if i had a family to support, that number would dwindle down to nothing quickly. bigger home, second car, private school to keep kids out of global homo schools, food expenses a multiple of what it is, clothing a multiple of what it is, any vacations become much more expensive, etc.

IT support anaylst

Retard. If you're wife is working too you're both settled beyond.

Also how big of a mansion to need to raise a child? Standard house is more than enough

lol seriously their hobos... even those are loaded

I mean have you ever seen a single thin american homeless?

no you haven't.... go to oslo on the other hand.. or really dont.. all those heroin addicts... they are not fat to put it mildly.....

God I hate oslo terrible place
>excuse me sir do you have 100 dollars for a cup of coffe
NO! FUCK YOU JUNKIE.. a cup of coffe doesn't co..
>bless you sir

reee now I feel bad here have a hundred dollars then..... go fix your self please

>Average American makes 100,000k per year
Literal bullshit

Attached: 2022-02-04_130226.png (544x442, 29.57K)

so, with an above average income, my wife would still need to work? k
housing prices have gone up a lot. huge difference between someone who needs to buy a home now, and someone who bought a home 10 years ago.

This is per household by the way

never give them moneys it's not for coffe

god I hate that shithole I think last time I was down there was like 3 or 4 years ago.. and absolute shit place....

Attached: 1635954341478.png (657x527, 26.62K)

>doubt it
>life not yearly
100k a life. Jews want they're shekels.
Won't let poor fags get a pinch of it.

Things that you own, end up owning you. Why do you think why all this hippy shit started? Because of fifties goalless materialism.

Most americans are massive poorfags though.

If I was a billionaire I would have a pool of whales

and a mounted harpoon with explosives

then I would go
>NICE TRY HVALDEMAR RUSSIA WILL NOT HELP YOU NOW

russia whatever you did, stop doing sado sex with whales pls is very disturbing. that blow hole is for breading.....

Attached: hvaldimir.jpg (1400x839, 60.8K)

I’m 32, self employed, invest in the stock market, owns 3 rental homes close to a university, I just bought my second house for myself, drive a Tesla, lift weights in my fully equipped home gym, have a 24 year old girlfriend that’s a personal trainer and former gymnast, and I am always amazed to see how horribly Anons on Any Forums have screwed up their lives.
Pic related is a simple checklist to follow if you ever want to make it.

Attached: DC73BDD8-462E-4A8B-8F46-32F04625F025.jpg (1536x1846, 364.5K)

>my wife would still need to work?
Yes, why the fuck she needs to stay home all time?

wrong pic he came here like that all strapped in russian sado sex gear

just stop it russia... is not okay.....

Attached: P_q46MBRUjDto5WDftv2DQ8XVnDAqel2PlD_fTpH-Pmw.jpg (1200x675, 111.18K)

I made 44k after taxes and all that shit last year. I also works 96% of the year straight averaging 56 hours or more per week

one life, and people throw it away in pursuit of money, i feel disgusted when i see that some of my very talented classmates went into investment banking, working 70 hrs average for 90k a year.

you call us monsters for killing and eating the bastards (we don't kill whitewhale.. now)

but it takes some kind of sick fuck to put fucking sadosex equipment on a god damn fucking whate while..

russia! explain your self....

not cool!

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-06 21-10-25.png (828x460, 427.64K)